Danganronpa 3

How do we turn Enoshima Junko into a hopeslut?
For the future

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you know the reason she despairs so much?
Then do the reverse.

With BULLYING. She needs it pretty badly.

Also, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

R I P
I
P

;_;7

She just needs a good ahoge that would satisfy her

I want to watch Friday the 13th with Sonia.

Favorite Future-hen characters?

>Munakata
>Juzo
>Monaca

WHY DOES IT SAY SLEEPING PILLS
PILLS ARE NOT USED TO PUT THEM TO SLEEP
WHAT DOES IT MEEEAAANNN

I hope we get a scene of Junko further mindbreaking Mukuro in 3.

This cute boy.

You are too good for Sup Forums Bully-Kun

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Rhetorical question, my friend.

We turn her back to best girl Ryouko

>energy drink
fucking disgusting
he's too pure for that shit
he can stay awake by sheer hope alone

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

I want to commit a murder with Sonia.

Well, sight of Makoto kind of already makes her dripping wet.

That's something, I guess.

But Souda is a bro...

Does Junko break people or do people break themselves for Junko?

souda should have died in case 1 just like leon did

His hope is too weak and he's a tryhard moralfag.

Probably both
It's looking like in the case of class 77, junko took advantages of the pre-existing cracks rather than withering them all down herself

I'd like so see more of Junko's past and why she's surrounded by despair.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

So Mukuro is a siscon?

You basically listed the all.
Chisa being the mastermind will suffice to make me waver though.

That was obvious from the beginning wasn't it? It's not like she gave Nagito his HOPE outlook. It's not like she abused Mikan pre-HPA. She always just exploits aspects of people's personality

quick somebody with better moon skills than me
what is komaeda saying about a t-shirt?

Mukuro would get along well with Komaru.

Just goes to prove you're still taking Danganronpa too seriously.
While it's true that introducing a magic element that breaks the established rules of the universe in the middle of a story violates basic rules of storytelling and most importantly crushes the suspension of disbelief, the ghost in UDG is a special case. It's not used to get the protagonist out of a pinch, it's there as comic relief and doubles as worldbuilding. But in the end it's still information we actually don't really need and could have learned some other way. Moreover everything is so broken in Danganronpa already, it didn't really matter to me. Hell I think it's cool that a story can introduce supernatural elements then just wave it away like "a ghost? Oh that's cute. Oh wait we're late to go kill the cripple". Ultimately the fact that ghosts exist doesn't fucking matter and that's what makes it okay (and very neat).

u 2 user

Makoto was the original Founder of Ultimate Despair

He just doesn't remember it because of amnesia

How would you bully Junko though? She'll enjoy that.

Ruruka
Narukami
Monaca

Hol up, why'd Weedman ask Naegi here to let him inside? Are the first game survivors (or just Naegi) the masterminds behind the game after all?

She probably did this for pretty much everything given how HPA was retarded to begin with.

After all they "just gave them a little push" right?

>Junko did it so that he will go full hope and cure herself along the way
>4D chess

I'm be willing to translate the whole page if someone can provide better scans. It's hard to read anything.

Do you know what happened to the guy who did that the first time?
Do you want to get killed and kicked into an unrecognizable pulp?

He doesn't know anout new killing game. Because nobody likes him.

DR was supernatural and overly cartoony from the start, and it's been detaching itself further and further from 'reality' with every new story

DR2 tried to soften it by putting it in a game, but since then signicantly more absurd things have happened in DR's 'real life'

If you still care about DR having any grounding whatsoever you're doing it wrong

I want to bully Souda with Sonia.
I want to tell Souda that he'll be a virgin for the rest of his life with Sonia.
I want to make out with Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to have sex with Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to mock Souda with Sonia when he gets aroused.
I want to call Souda a cuck with Sonia.
I want to dress myself up as Sonia and stick my dick inside Souda's ass while Sonia is watching and taking pictures.
I want to drink Souda's tears with Sonia.

Souda is a slut

He wants to e dominated by Sonia while Gundam fucks him in the ass

He says he wears a simple t-shirt and short pants for sleeping during summer. Also, if he can't sleep, he reads stuff about Kibougamine's alumnus and this hope helps him coping with the summer heat.

Him trying to lobotomize and mindbreak her probably didnt help things

Totally deserved

>he doesn't sleep naked during summer

disappointing desu

By making her bore with the killing game I guess

Naegi bullied her into killing herself after all

>Junko was willing to let herself become the worst villian the world has ever known in the eyes of the outside world so she can save them all from the real threat
Truly a hero.

What type of faggot helicopter pilot can't hit a pothead?

She thoroughly enjoyed that though.

One that's just trying to put weedman in a tense situation to make it easier for him to SHIFT to the past and fix everything, without actually killing him outright

You might want to, but you'll never be able to do it, because you're a frenchman. She punches you once and you fall over. She kicks you once and you scream for mercy. You can't win a fight against anything, you only manage to bully yourself.

>Bro
>Being a shit in case 4.

>not knowing that his drugs allow him to manipulate time itself

you underestimate the master.

Reminder that chiaki is DEAD
Reminder that Komaeda will win Hajimebowl

What Tengan told Munakata:
Despair is contagious. Everyone who hunts despair will become despair themselves, that's why despair will never end if Manakata's way is followed. The attacker doesn't even exist, everyone killed temselves.

He's in a killing game, and he has problem with trusting people back in the past and Nagito being a dick accusing Hajime helped. It's justified.

>"despair" is just the street name of radical 6

By giving her dicks

Komaeda is dead too.
Hajime is forever alone ;_;

Is there a reason why Mukuro doesn't share Junko or Ryouko's last name?

Why is this not a popular pairing? Sonia's even willing to die for Chiaki in her place during Chapter 5.

>mfw Chiakifags will keep deluding themselves no matter what
Damn, now that must be true despair

>Nagito being a dick accusing Hajime helped.

Nagito's accusations were calculated moves to help progress the argument and prevent desperate moves by the culprit later on

Souda was a shit through and through

30%

I swear if he isnt a reverse trap Im gonna cut off my own dick and make my whole class eat it

>Not knowing he planned this all along so that the helicopter hits the building to reveal the secret entrance

Weedman is a genius

Because SoniaxGundam and ChiakixHajime

No one gives a shit about Sonia except for Soda.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Because all those names are fake
Mukuro Ikusaba is a fake name
Junko Enoshima is a fake name
Ryoko Otonashi is a fake name

Did we ever find out their real names?

I want to spurt inside Hiyoko before her growth spurt! Then spurt inside her again!

Do his events, there's a reason they're locked after a bit.

So far we know their last name is Kizakura

>chiaki's events are locked in chapter 4 because they all require going to different locations
>spend the whole of chapter 4 thinking chiaki's up to shady shit because she doesn't want to hang out

>calculated moves
Don't you know Nagito just uses extremely COMPLEX lucky guesses to deal with everything?

It's cute but SoniaXTanaka is better somehow.

Stop saying bullshit to support your bullshit theory. I'm fine with the theory, I don't like it but who knows, but coming with bullshit facts ir retarded.

I just can't wait for the final episode and Chiaki being alive and with Hajime just to see al you faggots being BTFO.

Gundam is just a chuuni teenager. HajimexSonia is where it at. He's the legendary hero in her country's legend, after all.

>you will never experience Maktoto forcefully hopebreaking Mukuro

I just can't wait for the final episode and Nagito being alive and with Hajime just to see al you faggots being BTFO.

>final episodes
>chiaki dead
>monaca dead
>seiko dead
>ruruka alive
>munakata and juzo dead
>junko reincarnated
>junko cucks kirigiri and asahina
>4chins btfo

>He's the legendary hero in her country's legend, after all.
What.

>hey hajime you better hold onto that movie ticket
trial time
>how do we know hajime isn't the culprit?
>chiagu! I have the movie ticket!
>I know. thanks for proving it to everyone so that possibilty's now eliminated, let's move on

"lucky guesses"

Do her FTE.

>btfo
But Junko x Makoto is the best possible ending

Do you even golden makongo?

I can't tell if Komaeda is having fun or dying inside

Only for the three of us Junkoposting itt

Hundreds of other posters will literally be buttdevastated

Maybe both. Cause he's really dying inside.

Get ready to say goodbye to your dick.

The two are not mutually exclusive thanks to his cancer

I don't mind the pairing but I will be absolutely anally annihilated if they bring Junko back AGAIN

should at least try to not have so much fun considering their friends died not even a day ago

He's trying to have fun but he's restraining himself or his luck will kill them all.

Him taking Hajime to get the ticket was a lucky guess. He didn't know what Hinata was up to while he was busy dying on a hospital bed.