Radical Centrism

When is Sup Forums going to take the centrist pill?

The left is wrong about things and the right is also wrong about things, which means the true answer lies in the middle.

For example, the left wants to allow women to have abortions, but the right wants to make abortions illegal. The centrist response would be to allow women to have abortions, but also to make them illegal.

That's just common sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Position
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The right is correct about everything tho

People calling themselves "centrist" in 2017 are the kind of people who spent their teenage years getting all of their news and opinion from The Daily Show. That's what they imagine the "center" to be, and that's what they want to return to - the nonthreatening liberal-conservative equilibrium of the Dubya era (and, to a lesser extent, Obama's first term).

Tell me this doesn't describe at least 90% of them.

Argument to moderation fallacy.

I already have
For example, OP is not just a nigger or a faggot, he is both.

>"When is Sup Forums going to be a bunch of cucks who are afraid to take a stance in anything and would rather sell out their entire family before leaving the political 'middle ground'."

Yea, no.

>Radical centrist has "knowledge" but does nothing with it
Centrists just fap to how "above everything" they are, which is just the excuse they give for their impotence.

Last time I played through Mass Effect, The Reapers made perfect logical sense.

Thanks, Sup Forums

Radical Centrists get the bullet too.

The Center is just the Near Left to the Far Right.

HORRRRRRRRRRRRY COW!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing in the middle of the road is roadkill

HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY CCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>average person who tries to refute centrism

Thats what makes you the middle, the meeting of the constructive criticism of both.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro im so centered bro

check me out bro

when i notice two people in the office fighting over politics, i just smile to myself because i know that fighting is stupid bro

i mean like, both sides are the same bro, you just have to get above it all

you know what im saying bro

hey i smoke weed, not bc its cool or anything but bc it lets me think about shit bro

my perspective is so much broader than everyone else's bro, seriously, fighting is for retards bro

everyone should just be like me bro, just be centered and shit

all those other noncentered people are fucking doofs, bro, for real

we should get rid of those believers bro, they're dangerous

after all, its us real true enlightened people against them, bro

centrism for life bro

wanna go watch rick and morty with me?

This is more about people than ideas.

That's why Centrists are left looking so riduculous.

You're either with the Whites or the collection of races that hate the Whites.

Why are you too much of a pussy to have convictions? Radical Centrism is the "I don't like to have disagreements, can't we get along" ideology.

Stop being spineless.

Oh look, its this comic again.

Not being an authoritarian cuck or nazi has nothing to do with not having convictions. Your convictions are based entirely on group identity politics and utopianism, concepts which have historically led to catastrophe.

An ideology is just a way to give yourself an oversimplified worldview, easy answers to every possible question, un-earned moral superiority, and a way to abdicate responsibility for your own miserable life by having a class of people to blame for all your problems. This applies to the left and the right, both of which are a threat to democracy and western civilization.

does anyone have the joe rogan version of this

agreed

>im like so smart once i show those muslims with my rational arguments as to why they should stop raping my wife they're sure to agree

Oh, me? Personally? I identify as a based centrist, not some radical

Centrist doesn't exist.
They're just leftists trying to be hip and cool.

> Centrist
That's just a word for coward.

perhaps................................ the................................ real................................ answer................................ lies................................ somewhere................................ in................................ the................................ middle................................

Nah I'm perfectly fine with shipping them back.

someone edit this:
>bigot
>pervert

And what the fuck is wrong with that? Motherfuckers at least talked. Instead of you fags now who see shouting another person down as a win. You latching onto such hardline ideology, on either side, shows mental weakness and an inability to form you own opinions. You attempts to be edgy just make you seem like another cog in the machine.

Yeah, that's literally the point of a democracy and free speech, so people who disagree with each other can talk and find a way forward. Its literally the only system we've ever tried which kind of works, and radicals on the left right in islam are trying to tear that system down because they're possessed with a naive utopian dream that the world would be just great if they could have absolute power.

Its been noted before but centrism is a fallacy. The binary political position really doesn't hold water either as there are nearly infinite possible individual positions to hold about the world and politics is a component of this. The key is the proximity to reality, to simply say arbitrarily "The truth lies between these two point's because they are different and separate" is a fool. The truth of a given matter is the truth regardless of its poximity to a political ideology or even the measures of degree that seperate them. Centrists are only admitting a denial of reality to justify a more (as they see it) socially pleasing philosophy.

Just a reminder that Fascism is radical centrist.

>What the fuck is wrong with that
Probably the fact that Dubya and 1st Term Obongo were the culmination of the atrocity that is neoliberalism.

>You don't really believe these things, you're mentally weak, you can't form your own opinion, you're edgy
Fuck off, cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Position

The world has changed drastically in the years since. Radical centrists of this ilk are basically the Amish of politics, refusing to adapt to the way the world is and insisting that their beliefs are capable of handling the issues that exist now even though they don't even recognise the existence of most of them. And of course there is always the fact that the world wouldn't be the way it now is if not for those years the political failings of the post cold war decades has resulted in the explosion of the far left which in turn has resulted in the explosion of the far right.