Bleach

This is a Bleach Thread.

Bleach 686 END SPOILERS
Forever Halcyon Days

The radar shows Reiatsu Signals of Ywhach, Akon alerts all Seireitei, the ceremony is interrupted, everyone is ready to fight vs the enemy, the Senkaimon opens, but it was not Ywhach, is Ichigo and Orihime with 27 years of age and little daughter 2 years old Hachiko

Rukia are surprised but relieved, hits Ichigo in the head Ichigos hair is WHITE, Ichigo apologizes, all calm down later, Rukia talks with Ichigo, what does Ishida is a well-known doctor and has moved to Tokyo, Chad returned to Mexico and is responsible for the farm of his grandfather, Orihime is a housewife Ichigo leads Kurosaki Clinic, Yuzu and Karin are on, University and Rukia asks about Ywhach sealed in Zangetsu and her worries about it.

There are flashbacks of what happened after the fight, Ywhach stay locked in the world of Zangetsu, but with Hollow Ichigo, young Zangetsu and Aizen punish him for all eternity, so do not worry, Urahara died along with Grimmjow and Yoruichi and his brother in Askin battle.

Jinta and Ururu are responsible for the store now Tessai went for a long vacation, Hachiko has the orange hair and sleeps in the arms of Orihime, Renji comes over and asks if it's okay to leave them alone Karakura.

Ichigo says Karin is better shinigami tham him so the shinigami amulet rings, Karin need help with a Hollows, Ichigo bids farewell all and returns to Karakura and say Ill be there for BURIICHI (BLEACH) THATS THE END, Kubo Tite leaves a message of thanks for following us for 15 years and on the next page 2nd anime is announced for winter 2017

>Urahara died

This is the legit spoiler. Yonkou confirmed, don't bother him about it.

confirmed fake, but here's your (You)

>not buying your bleach by the barrel
>using non-color safe bleach
ISHYGDDT
Also clorox is overrated and weak.

stay deluded, ichirukicuck. It's already been confirmed, see

kys

Must there be a Bleach thread?

Just Seven more days of CancerShipperWar, Keep posting.

Newfag

Dear shipperfags of all shapes and sizes:

We know that you're all nothing but IRC samefag shitposters.

You're not fooling anyone.

Fuck off.

In six more days we won't have anymore Bleach threads. Let us have this one thing, LoN.
Six more days.

ARE ALL YA'LL NIGGAS READY FOR ICHIRUKI TO FINALLY BE CONFIRMED????

I'm finally ready for Ichiruki fags to cry themselves to sleep.

Yeah, we'll have nothing left to live for once it's confirmed.

Renji makes Rukia happy.

he's a good brother

Indeed. Renji is bro-zoned.

>replying to your own post
Shameful.

I used to be shippercancer, but now I just want the ride to come to an end.

as well as mutually nakama-zoned

YESSS, Keep Posting

No. Jump is on break this week so we have to wait until next Thursday.

So the final chapter will be out in NINE DAYS.

Has any other series gotten a major announcement with their final chapter?

Nah Rukia and Renji are fucking each other while being Ichigo's irreplaceable nakam.

The chapter is going to leak early. We'll have it as late as 8/15 and as early as 8/13.

Dude, look. Renji was grouped with Byakuya here: and he and Rukia called each other nakama here: RenRuki is as dead as disco. If you think otherwise you're a deluded shipper.

Didn't FMA end with the Brotherhood announcement? Or Sacred Star of Milos announcement?

Naruto I think.

Nah last chapter confirmed RenjiXRukia just like chapter 682/683 while both were confirmed to be just nakama to Ichigo. We already know that RenRuki is endgame.

This is why I post on Deathberry lately. You guys bash Rukia way too much for my liking.

Delusion: The Post.

Then kundly fuck off to deathberry and never return.

No one bashes her but Rukiafags keep shipping her every possible chance they get and it gets annoying.

#
>Ichigo's sperm is black now
It's always been black.

nah

Because they are contrarian faggots. Rukia is the most popular so they have to be hipster and hate her even though there is NO REASON to.

IchiRukifags were here first you shipping immigrant.

Just ignore the faggots

>RenRuki is confirmed nowhere here

It's dead. They're sibling and nakama-zoned.

>IchiRukifags were here first you shipping immigrant.
That doesn't make it okay. Fuck off.

>IshiIchi confirmed

>shipping immigrant
that's rasist

>Because they are contrarian faggots. Rukia is the most popular so they have to be hipster and hate her even though there is NO REASON to.
Holy shit you're completely fucking delusional. You need to experience reality.

literally confirms that they are Ichigo's Nakama, so the same tier.

Nah that's just about Ishida.

Give us reasons to dislike Rukia.

>tfw in the end we've all given up on ever getting a satisfactory end to 15 years
>the shipping arguments are all we have left

The big announcement is a Bleach OVA series for this coming winter. Produced by Studio Pierrot. It's called Bleach: The End Of Days.

The source of the reiatsu from last chapter is the reincarnation of Yhwach, who also happens to be Ichigo's and Rukia's son. He looks like a toddler version of teen Yhwach.
His name is Kuchiki Juuzo (朽木 十三, Juuzo is written as 13 probably a homage to the Gotei 13) and is the heir apparent of the Kuchiki household due to his relation to the soul king bloodline and Rukia Kuchiki.
Ichigo became the soul king after killing Yhwach. Unlike Yhwach he doesn't leak reiatsu everywhere and seems to be capable of maintaining a fairly normal form, only abnormal thing is his freaky reiatsu coat.
Ichigo wears an inverted version of Yhwach's coat, his is white with a black collar. He hasn't aged much, but he got as tall as old man zangetsu.
Since Juuzo is still a child he cannot control his reiatsu very well, so it affects his surroundings and for that reason he is mostly kept at the Kuchiki estate with Rukia and Byakuya.
The color spread is of the Karakura gang arriving. Karin is studying to be a doctor, while Yuzu studies to be a lawyer. Isshin's hair has gotten a bit grayer as well (Hitsugaya doesn't recognize him and Rangiku calls him a smelly geezer).
Orihime runs a cafe. Tatsuki is an Olympic martial artist and best selling author. Ishida made up with his father and is currently practising medicine in the Ishida family hospital.
Keigo is a balding salary man and Mizuiro married into a yakuza family, who he now leads. Chad joined the army and is now an officer.
There is one final timeskip, set ??? years into the future. Juuzo is patrolling in the real world as a shinigami when he hears a scream. He rushes to the call and finds a girl ghost under attack by a hollow.
He steps between the girl and the hollow, smirks confidently and reaches for his sword.
Editor note: And the page turns on a new chapter..
Bleach End

Post sexy Aizen sama.

Do you think Aizen licked his fingers after that off panel?

Go get your head bashed into a wall you ESL piece of shit. Fuck off.
>tfw people don't even bother trying to discuss anything else
>tfw we still don't know ichigo's bankai

>us
You honestly make me laugh. I'd rather this thread not devolve into a full shipwar, so no thanks.

>literally confirms that they are Ichigo's Nakama, so the same tier.

Rukia was said to be more than just a nakama to Ichigo by Orihime herself, but even if you ignore that, RenRuki is dead. They're nakama and bro-zoned.

and kubo literally says that ichigo and rukia aren't lovers. If RenRuki doesn't happen, Rukia will die alone and I don't want that. So the latest chapter pointing towards Renruki is worth more than your delusion.

>He can't think of any reasons to dislike Rukia.
LOL

【現在 -西五十五地区-】

床から染み出た黒い影が至るところに出現、その全てが瀞霊廷へと向かっていく。
【回想 -10年前-】

ユーハバッハを倒した一護。
しかし世界の楔だった霊王、その霊王の力を奪ったユーハバッハすら死に、再び世界の崩壊が始まっていく。

打つ手なしかと思われたが、石田の能力『完全反立』で現世・尸魂界・虚圏の崩壊を見えざる帝国に転移。
だが3界の崩壊を見えざる帝国1つでは賄えず、3界は大損害を被ることに。
【回想 -9年前-】
霊王の死後、重霊地である空座町が北流魂街81地区に指定されることに。
これ以降、空座町を介してSS、虚圏、現世を行き来ができる。
だがその真の目的は『王鍵を作れるほどの重霊地の力≒霊王の力』を利用すること
上記の特性を利用して浦原と技術開発局が空座町を新たな世界の楔とした
そして霊王(空座町)を護る零番隊として一護、チャド、石田、織姫が任命される。
【現在 -技術開発局-】

急激に高まる霊圧反応に、警報を出そうかどうか迷う阿近。
鵯州がマユリを呼び出すも、いつもの気まぐれで電話に出ないマユリ。

阿近「着任の儀が終わり次第警報を出す」
【現在 -13番隊 隊舎-】

享楽「え~……こんな改まった場は柄じゃないんだけどね」

ヘラヘラしてる享楽を七緒が睨む。

>LOL
Can your type fuck off? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>If RenRuki doesn't happen, Rukia will die alone and I don't want that.

Nice delusion, shipping faggot. "I don't want that"? Deal with it. RenRuki is dead. Renji teasing Rukia when she's very nervous about her promotion ceremony doesn't mean a damn thing. You might as well claim that Rangiku is falling for Shuuhei.

L O and L.

seeing how they aren't together after 10 years, no. But rukia and renji literally are and went their together.

(You)

As Bleach is about to end, it is our duty to make a conscious effort to remember the shitty memes that paved our way through years of shipperwars, fake spoilers, samefagging, falseflagging, dumb theories, crushed expectations and shitposting.

>Aizen and his keikaku
>Facebook-kun
>flat Ichigo
>Momo-posting
>LoN and his weekly delusions
>IchiJUST
>I'm going to marry Orihime/Rukia/Nel/etc
>"who said X goes from 0 to 10?"
>Gerard the asspull generator
>Mayuri shenanigans
>Orihime lewd outfit
>THE HEART
>The chapters chart
>BWAHAHAHAHA
>Renaming what the Quincies' letters stand for
>Most recently "Keep posting."

Feel free to add more.

>forgetting KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOO
user...

There's nothing substantial left worth discussing anymore, user. For any specific question left open either it'll be answered in the last chapter, or it won't: either way, there's no real point in discussing it and nothing new in the way of details on which to base a discussion.

Which leaves shipping wars.

It's an "we justify our faggotry" episode. And there will be reruns all week.

This is ironic, coming from someone who does his best to encourage shipping wars.

You know me. Also, I did not exclude myself from that statement.

Netabare
The black shadows are remnants of Yhwach's power. Even if he died 10 years ago the futures he has altered did not disappear. So for the last 10 years Ichigo has been going around wiping out the traces of Yhwach's powers. The shadow appears at Rukia's ceremony, but gets cut down by Ichigo.
Ichigo: That was the last of it.
He says and finally goes home. Ichigo has not aged in the past 10 years due to being in his shinigami form. Something about the real world being temporarily frozen too.
Switches to Aizen who is now the soul king. He comments on Yhwach's power finally having been fully erased. Squad 0 is behind him. He is seen holding the hougyoku.
Aizen: Now then.. shall we begin.
To be continued in Bleach ***** (title blacked out)

so every Quincy is basically gone now except for Ishida and his dad Ryuuken.

Ishida I get is super special which is why he did not get affected by aushwalen, how about his dad? Kubo did not give us the backstory on why his dad is not dead by now if Yhwach did Aushwalen like two times already.

Nope. We'll never know.

Completely forgotten.

Thanks Kubo!

No excuses. It was simply too obvious to remember to include it.

Yhwach only takes the powers of the impure and those who have gained power from him. Ishida is an exception to the rule, while his father is neither.
He didn't take the powers of the Kurosaki twins either. Maybe just in case he one day returns it would be good to have some descendants to steal powers from.

>We'll have it as late as 8/15 and as early as 8/13.
It's kinda neat, that not only is it the anniversary month, but that we unofficially get the final chapter around the same time of the year that Ichigo&Co originally left for the Rukia rescue mission.

Ryuuken is a pureblood Quincy, so I guess that's why he survived the first Auswahlen. Maybe he survived the second because Yhwach simply forgot he existed.

This is retarded.

>IchiJUST
This one I don't get and i'd love to know it better because one more joke about this shitty MC

It's a shitty Sup Forums meme, it's honestly not worth knowing.

I forgot, is it ever explained where all the Quincy came from? Are they thousands of years old, or regular age and they were jsut hiding somewhere?

Everything about Chad.

Who?

its to make fun of how Ichigo was hyped up to be really strong but gets fucking rekt instantly.
His new powers and bankai were basically useless.

Fucking kek, all the more fitting that I forgot to include him?

This is the future of boku no hero threads (if it isn't already, I jumped ship a long time ago)

It's the future of most long running threads. SnK threads turned to complete shit

One piece threads never got shippers to any significant level.

Although this guy was a walking plot device he had more personality than most other characters. Says a lot about Bleach desu.

>On December 27th, 2007, Brendan Fraser announced that he and his wife Afton Smith were getting a divorce

Oh, now i get it... Real funny...

>Divorce
>Alimony
>This pic
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NOW I GET IT

>It's a shitty Sup Forums meme
Thanks for the tip.

The whole "Bleach's Last Arc Meme Carnival" is complete to me now.

searched for "fag" in the OP Thread. There's seems to be something called Namifags and something called LuNafags.

Monthly spin-off series about Mayuri drawn by Yusuke Murata. Please, Kubo, hear my cries...

Waifu shit probably

We don't know for sure where the old members came from. They're more than a thousand years old as they fought during the first Blood War.

The new members are from the Living World and were recruited by Yhwach during the 9 years after he woke up.

Namifags are just waifufags for Nami. LuNafags does refer to a ship though, Luffy and Nami. One of the popular ones, and also the most vocal. They're fucking annoying.

10 years later...

I miss the Monetfags.

there are some really annoying sanji/nami and luffy/hancock shippers who post about their ships all the time and say that luffy/nami shippers are "BTFO" even though they don't even exist.

it's probably just shitposting to replace the "monet is alive and the next strawhat" nonsense.

I honestly never seen a LuNafag.

I'm sure Neliel, Grimmjow and Urahara unshackled her before leaving for the beanstalk castle.

They're on RedditGaia9Gag. also they are SJWs who think Sup Forums is their blog.

Found the lunafag on a bleach thread.
So you decided to come here after your epic btfo?
Kek