Shingeki no Kyojin

Waiting for guidebook scans. Some leaks already out.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

>Ymir wasn’t able to live with Historia
Holy shit wait so they're never gonna see each other again?

Annie is the best.

Isayama spoiled the ending. Everyone dies.

I want Reiner to rescue Annie from those cruel devilspawn.

That's not Isayama, that's a comment from shingeki no kyojin net when spoilers broke.

No

Nice try, you fuck. This is a comment from some random person.

>Levi is literally the only character who doesn't have a dream

He's going to be the only one able to see the ocean and live by the end. Calling it now.

Japanese to English translation by Suniuz:

Top left: Asian Family (down to Mikasa’s mother)
Top Right: Ackermans
The line between these two: Served the King a long time ago

Above Grandfather Ackerman: Main Family (down to “Grandfather” but he has no name)
To the left of Main Family: Branch Family (down to “Mikasa’s father” and he has no name either)

Under the Main Family category: Big Brother “Kenny” and Little Sister “Kuchel”, later down to her son Levi

Text connecting Levi and Mikasa: Into the Survey Corps

It is very clear that the Branch Family breaks away from the Main Family a long time ago, even longer before Grandpa Ackerman (see the “~” sign).

They named their son Into the Survey Corps?

Does the guidebook confirm EH?

No, but EAr. Like we didn't already know that after all this annoying Armin wanking from Eren.

Can you post more pages.

It confirms RH.

Hi guys, it's ningen-suki from tumblr. You'll see the pages and full translations about this up within 3 hours but I wanted to tease you all a little bit.

The next interview I will be translating is all about Eren and Armin's relationship. These are the things that I'm going to tease you with.

- Isayama outright states that Eren and Armin are going to be in opposition of each other at some point, and Eren's dependency on Armin as a guidance in his life is going to come into play. Eren has an Armin complex.

- As always, Isayama is rather vague about the following statement, but I don't think there's any way you could interpret it as anything but romantic: "The bond those two share has long since gone beyond best friends. They are soulmates." He then goes on to say that soulmates are lost without each other.

And some tidbits from Armin and Eren's solo interviews:

- Armin's health is not good and this will come into play within the manga fairly soon. He has a very weak immune system and anemia on top of that. (I'm assuming this means he's going to have troubles with being a shifter.)

- Rumors of Eren being Armin's boyfriend started circulating almost immediately when they joined. They are exceptionally intimate and touchy-feely with one another.

- Eren has an emptiness inside of him because of his surprisingly nihilistic nature. In one breath he will preach letting things go because nothing truly matters, but in the next he will be struggling with holding back tears as he thinks of his deceased mother. Eren feels broken and doesn't know how to fix himself.

>EAr
No thanks.

>within 3 hours
You aren't fooling anyone, fuck off.

Well he's a wannabee and they follow the queen bee which is Historia.

MUTINYBOWL CONFIRMED

GET READY FOR WWE SMACKDOWN SHINGEKI EDITION

>"The bond those two share has long since gone beyond best friends. They are soulmates." He then goes on to say that soulmates are lost without each other.

So it's confirmed they're in love or dating? Does Mikasa know?

Nobody here gives a fuck about EAr btw. Tell us about Zeke and the yummy curries.

Can you stop with all the Arminshit already? We don't care about your fanfics.

Post 'hey /snk/' on your blog.

>Stop posting, Arminfat.

>Eren has an Armin complex.
The ocean is wet.

To be fair, the guidebook user that posted the leaks yesterday was on point with some of the stuff.

Not really.

EM/EA/EHfags royally BTFO. We EAr now.

Seeing either Eren or Armin on RA's side would make me loathe snk, so I hope the opposition thing doesn't go far enough that one of them flips. I never want RA to interact with them again any other way than RA killing them

They were right about Jean being a cologne overdoser.

The only they got right was the high school AU pics, and they didn't even get the character groups right.

Japanese to English translation by ningen-suki:

Isayama: Then in vol 18, when Levi tried to take over command of the mission and Erwin wouldn’t listen, Levi was a bit angry at Erwin’s behaviour. Levi’s line, “I trust your judgement,” had a bit of an angry, “If something happens, this is your responsibility,” mixed with it. And right after, when he broke up Eren and Jean’s fight by using more violence than was necessary, it was actually Levi taking out that anger on them (lol).

—That was very unfortunate for Eren and Jean (lol). But the fact that Levi can take his emotions out on his new squad, you could say it’s because he has such a familiarity with them.

Isayama: They don’t treat him like a monster, so I think he feels a trust for his new squad that he’s never had before.

Levi noticed Erwin’s unexpected intentions, had just said farewell to Kenny, so he must have been feeling a sense of loss. And his new squad may have buried that crevice in his heart. That’s why in vol 17, even though he was punched by Historia, there was a bit of “You worked hard” and “You’ve done well” mixed in with his “Thank you”.

—That scene with Levi’s smile was a truly warm scene. And Levi’s liege, Erwin, begins pushing forward to solve the mystery of the titans.

Isayama: His unconscious dream became a conscious one, and as a human, the stable side of him was present even more than before. But even so, Erwin is not the kind of person who prioritizes his own dream. He follows through with his responsibilities, and when the time comes Erwin is able to give up on his dream and make the best decision.

If we were to compare, Erwin is a character in a similar position to Armin. Armin is chasing a dream that is pure and fresh, while Erwin’s is drenched with something very personal, you could say.

Didn't mean to greentext.

>More Armin ocean wankery
I want it to stop

As opposed to every other bit of their fanfic? Wow.

His father was killed because of a slip of his own mouth. He had delusions of a sort in response to that, and acted to achieve his own private goals. But before he knew it, he was at the top of the scouting legion and giving orders to subordinates. There was a part of him asking himself, “What am I even doing this for”. He was a paradox, a self-contradiction. So when he faced his subordinates, telling them, ‘for the sake of humanity’s future’, he felt like he was lying to them. He has been struggling with these conflicts and anguish all along the way.

There's no doubt in my mind it that it will come to that. I think it's gonna start next chapter with Armin waking up, wondering why he's shirtless and has no nipples, and then being confused as to what happens and asking questions and getting answers he never wanted.

And Armin being a good cuddler and the whole goat issue.

It's too late, we've been pushed into the tunnel of EAr love and it won't. fucking. stop.

This. But I wouldn't be surprised if Isayama had RA wank Armin over how smart he is.

Armin being Zeke's prodigy confirmed?

>H-he's too smart for. We can't do anything.

Does anyone have that joke page of Eren crying through the phone and a song playing in the background about how gay he is for Armin?

I find myself hating Armin more and more when I originally didn't mind him, in fact he used to be the only EMA I liked.

*for us

How can such a cute boy cause so much asshurt?

And the sequel.

>tfw your special person is a faggot and you're stuck with his distraught, heartbroken boyfriend at some shitty restaurant
Being Micucksa is suffering.

Does Isayama hate Bert enough to make the two people he loved team up with the person who murdered him and become friends? I think he might

I want to eat Hange

This discussion of Armin switching sides made me think of Armin becoming Zeke's apprentice and his sexual pet.

It's kinda...hot.

Mankasa scares me.

Disgusting creature.

How can anyone still deny EAr?

If Armin or Eren defect after LH bent over for them, then they are the world's biggest assholes

Zeke doesn't want Shitmin, he wants Eren.

Being a mikasafag automatically means have a single digit IQ, whereas double digits are required to see how canon EAr is.

Eren and Armin deserve each other. Both are supreme shit. I almost feel sorry for Mikasa being relegated to background status.

jealously against a cute, lean and smart boy coming from retarded wastes of adipose tissue

He'll kidnap Eren and Eren's knight in shining plot armor will come rescue him but Zeke will convince both to stay and they'll both become his fucktoys.

Somebody post those pics already damn it

It took like 7 hours but I'm finally done: the status chart is back. I hope I did okay

Zeke has Reiner.

Butthurt because he got to live instead of commander fujo

I think Zeke has better taste than that.

I at least snorted at every single one. You did good. Can you be our new status-kun? I'm sorry to place that burden on you. (Also you mispelled "seen" on Annie's status)

>EM's pics
kek

Fuck, I typoed on Annie's thing, here's the fixed one

>Zeke
>Having good taste
He chose a spaghetti spilling beta autist and a retarded jock with a micropenis to do his bidding.

I am the cuckservative to Muddy's liberal.

Both sides of the coin exist among us YHlovers.

>Can you be our new status-kun?
That's the plan. See you next month, user.

No need to pretend to be me and reply to yourself.

He also chose Mule Titan.

I was just wondering why you left me, right-wing Mud.

BTFO

Not enough shitting on Armin.

Nice user.

>Eren and Armin get married
>they want a child
>Cuckasa finally becomes relevant
>she gives birth to their child
>gets ignored again

>syringe-kun and isayama
Holy kek my good sir.

Of course, mule titan is his wife. A horse to a monkey.

It's shit.

Dubs confirm endgame. That's fucking brutal, user. Who spilled their seed inside of her?

Bert did not deserve what he got

No need to pretend to be not you and reply to yourself.

>it's seriously been 4 years since Annie

>Sent Historia a love letter

YH CONFIRMED CANON, I KNEW IT!

What is the ONE ship that manage to triggers everyone in the fandom, inside and outside /snk/?

She was in a tiny panel this chapter.

Will he step up for once? Can he save us from this EMA hell?

Which one got to fuck Mufasa?

YH, as evident above. Hetfag waifufags just can't handle their waifu being LGBT positive.

Sadly no. He is the armored jobber and will probably get feed to Mankasa.

>m-muh ocean
>not b-buh oshean

Too much about "wanted Erwin to win the serumbowl

Also, correction on serumbowl --> serumb owl.

LH.

Triggers the ErwL and EL fujos because it implies Levi is straight.

Triggers SJWs because it erases their headcanons of Levi being gay and Hanji being anything other than a woman.

Triggers the normies who only watched the anime and think LP is a thing.

EM

This. The other LH would work, too.