Life comes at you fast

Life comes at you fast

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/nfl/2017/3/1/14599712/colin-kaepernick-contract-opt-out-49ers-free-agent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone fire this uppity nigger

Killing all niggers and jews may not be a bad idea.
Give it a thought or two, you won't regret it.

>not even a football team in that city anymore
He was there meeting deray. I wonder who is behind this?

I guess he never wants to play football ever again.

*sandnigger

This will get him back into football - lol

cunt needs more fucking attention

You just suck at football bro

Nah but he's desperate to make his next paycheck since he'll never work on any NFL team ever again

This will definitely make teams want to hire him lol

Won't someone hire the poor afro Muslim :'(

And that is exactly how the owners will win in court. He's a terrible player who will hurt ticket sales and ad revenue.

If he wants to even have a 1% chance he needs to cut off that fucking awful thug Afro... so unprofessional

Here's the current headlines in my city. Even the normie sportsball fans are fed up.

Serves this nigga right. I hope he has to sell his sad sorry black ass on the streets or giving out bjs to make the fucking bus fare back to whatever shit hole he crawled out from. He is a shit player.

>be pro free speech
>be against kapernicks right to kneel

choose one

needs his afro and 49ers jersey.

let lefties eat themselves, i don't care

he can kneel all he wants to now.

>boycott the NFL skymessage
I love you son

chekkked

He can kneel on his free time while he isn't sucking cocks. Oh wait he's on his knees for that too.

Bake (don't kneel) that cake (while you are on our time) you fuck.

Probably seals the deal on a permanent move to London. Well played by Khan.

Nigger ooga booga tribal noise is not free speech.

>tfw you will never get your city to invest in your barbecue sauce business

Me disagreeing with him kneeling is free speech as well

>Serves this nigga right. I hope he has to sell his sad sorry black ass on the streets or giving out bjs to make the fucking bus fare back to whatever shit hole he crawled out from. He is a shit player.

Nah, ESPN or some other sports outfit will just hire him as a commentator or contributor.

Shad Khan bought the team years ago and he keeled with the players and insulted Trump.
Jacksonville is a major navy town and the only city in Florida that went for Trump in 2016.

so if i scream hail hitler at every customer at work, is it against free speech if my boss fires me?

Nah, give the nigs their own state within America as part of reparations, send them all there, fit out the state with British style CCTV. Set up the "Niggs A Noggin" reality show, sell it to the rest of the world, rake in the cash while they all slaughter each other.

You can't. He opted out of SF and no one else has picked him up. Still a free agent.
sbnation.com/nfl/2017/3/1/14599712/colin-kaepernick-contract-opt-out-49ers-free-agent

What's that favorite saying among lefties concerning free speech again? Oh, that's right, "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences"

Depends if you live in an at-will employment state.

>blue + white helmet
>blue + gold jersey
>blue + white pants
I hadn't seen those unis yet, man they look fucking awful. Worse than that retarded Jags helmet even.

Haha this nigger. They really have hard time understanding long term consequences, don't they?

>you can be pro free speech and not shit on your employer and fans with retard-tier politics
Niggers won't understand this.

Niggers shouldn't have any rights at all.

>only libtards can tell people to shut up
Typical

They fucked themselves by moving Monday night football from abc to espn, bloated broadcasts, stupid ass championship games and now the flag protests exposed the nfl for what it is...a circus of bullshit

I don't believe sedition is covered by free speech. I think this fool should face a firing squad.

t. nationalist

You're one dumb fucking potato nigger, they were given a state in apefrica where all niggers belong.

He's a fucking moron play stupid games win stupid prizes he is a mediocre quarterback as is. Add the baggage of the whole kneeling controversy and no one wants to touch him with a ten foot pole. You aren't Tom Brady if you want to spout shit and get involved in politics at least make sure you can back that up by being a elite player on the field and worth dealing with the headache of being a media snowflake. See you in the CFL.

>be pro free speech (when it furthers your agenda)
>be against people's right to be upset over false narratives and leftist retardation in general

choose one

roasted nigger uma delicia

This
No way on earth that guy is black. He's probably half Turkish or some shit.

holy shit it's real

That is, if the Democrats don't nominate him for 2020 first.

nice numerals.

he's half black. his black father abandoned his nineteen year old white mother (naturally) while she was pregnant. she gave him up for adoption and he was raised by a well to do if not rich white couple in the suburbs who paid to send him to college.

the whole kneeling thing is, like the hairdo, an attempt to prove his "blackness".

>trips
I'm convinced that his mother was (((white)))

He looks half black and half/quarter Jewish.

Jews don't mix with niggers very often.

>that defeat posture as he slowly just burns to death

his half-kike is showing.

He doesn't look black though
More like some middle eastern shitskin.
A lot like a North African if anything.

>Unsigned free agent
Riiiight

This fucking nig just keeps on nogging. Apparently there's two teams as of now in desperate need of a subpar QB and he just can't help but shoot himself in the fucking face. At point blank range. He needs to just go ahead and neck himself already.

Jews race-mix more than any other group.

False. How else do you infiltrate and control a community while also slowing the rate of inbreeding.

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence.

If you want to kneel, go right ahead! It's your right! But don't think that we all have to watch you kneel.

bbbbut MUH CIVIL RIGHTS!!!! WE WUZ KANGZ!!!! Fucking fuck niggers sure are stupid.

They should counter sue for lost revenues.

>literally wearing makeup to look darker

He definitely has the right to kneel, its just in incredibly poor taste to do so during the national anthem. It should be of no surprise to anybody that people found it to be reprehensible.

this could be a valid case. full schlomo the half schlomo. he doesn't stand a chance against a full kosher lawyer hebe. brilliant.

What a beautiful and vibrant culture.

what did he do to deserve that?

wow and island nigger

*an

>the whole kneeling thing is, like the hairdo, an attempt to prove his "blackness"
I've often thought this. I think mixed people are often worried that they're not seen as black enough and overcompensate for this. Like that Rachel chick (Doleazal or something like that?)

That was obvious a long time ago when he did not go north and better himself in the Canadin Football League to improve basics every QB needs.

>double trips

i believe "heeb" is the one you wanted there friend. hebe means wanting to fuck 14 year olds.

Yeah quick someone fire this unemployed guy

>Rachel chick (Doleazal or something like that?
except she's not black AT ALL. that bitch is white. she "identifies" as black and has a massive spray on.