Why do they keep trying to redefine social norms like beauty?

youtube.com/watch?v=D6BJtZZGccE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wnz1OOD61LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that kim kardashian? did she get another plastic surgery?

To make everybody "equal"
if everybody is beautiful, nobody is.

SPBP

There is no conceivable world in which OP will get laid.

this whore prolly got very high standards in a man

Is that a literal ape?

You think she's got a gag reflex?

You're posting on a board where marrying sex dolls seems like a plusible idea.

Looks like a couple bad cystic hygromas

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

>he doesn't like virtue signaling

what's wrong with you

They are not sending their best!

and to think, eugenics could have prevented this creature's suffering

I thought that pic was photoshopped. Holy fuck it's real.

Nothing really, OP probably just wanted an excuse to post that.

Why the long face?

Only for women. Men have to look like Brock O'Hurn.

Was busy looking for the link to this.

Shit-tier subtitles but still in english. Th quality is also terribad but the point gets across.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wnz1OOD61LU

The year wa s2081, and everyone was finally equal. They weren't only equal before God and the law, you see. They were equal every which way. Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else. Nobody was stronger or quicker than anybody else."

This is coming. We aren't doing enough to stop it.

You can tell she would have been attractive if not for her extra chromosome.

What a shame

She has more self confidence and drive than I do, shit.

>cystic hygroma
Jesus, what a terrible thing to be born with.

ignore typos i am drunk an angery

I don't like this at all really. I don't care that she has a deformity, but I DO care that she expects people to consider her beautiful when she is very disturbing to look at. This all stems from the notion that you are only as valuable as a human being as you are attractive, it is a flawed notion, if she were to just accept she is ugly and move on with her life it would cause her far less pain than she is no doubt experiencing trying to pretend to be beautiful when she really isn't and never will be. She COULD be cultivating something of actual realistic worth in herself, but instead wastes all her effort striving for something literally impossible, to convince humanity that something horribly ugly is actually beautiful, it is a waste of time and she will only ever be disappointed in herself as she continues to fail forever. It is okay to not be attractive, it is not the end of the world, there is nothing stopping you from becoming a great artist or musician or writer or programmer or politician yet she foolishly pursues the one thing she will never achieve, and something totally vain and stupid at that.

Imagine a blowjob from this. Kek.

>Why do they keep trying to redefine social norms like beauty?

Because degenerates hate beauty and goodness.

because they are trying to tear down all standards this civilization has but nobody is buying it really

Did you watch the video? She works as a fitness instructor, trains to be a beautician and wants to teach deaf children in the future. You just wrote a big ass wall of projection.

Is there a word for crocodile tears but for compliments? Because she is getting tons of terrifying compliments.

She could have prevented her own suffering if only she were not so vain as to believe her appearance defines her, this is her own doing. If rather this video were about her cultivating her skills in mathematics or oil painting it would be nowhere near as depressing, rather it would be quite inspiring, but she is a vain, petty person obsessed only with beauty and that is why this is so hard to watch, she is ultimately only harming herself.

I don't know why all these malformation people always have to show off their malformations, as if it's basically the only thing that makes them interesting

If I had some kind of fucked up face thing I would just start wearing a cool mask
Create a persona or a mysterious figure instead of showing off my fucked up face and make people feel sorry for me

Truly a quality post, good job user

STOP STOP STOP

I would like

virtue signaling

Oh please, it is very clear the entire video revolves around her "overcoming" the fact that she is ugly, which she hasn't, because she is ugly and no amount of makeup or exercising will change that, you're picking tiny scraps of positivity out of an overwhelmingly negative video that ultimately implies the viewer is wrong for believing she is ugly rather than her being wrong for believing she is beautiful, can't you see the total reversal of reality occurring?

This is Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. Good stuff

pretty much
all those compliments are not for her but for the people making them
they do it to feel better about themselfs and to signal to others what good people they are

Because they want to control what is beautiful and what isnt. Based on what little I have seen, they want further push beauty to only be skin deep, in order to further hide evil as something unrelated to beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it is more than just looks.

Training to be a beautician.

Imagine that big gaping hole breathing in and out about 4 inches for your face as she dusts you with concealer.

yezzir it is

ty bb

(((they))) show it off because it gets more views than a standard person and in turn generates more revenue. You're right about their malformations being the only thing making them interesting but marketed virally it helps them get bonus revenue from progressives helping "an unfortunate but equal" person.

In this specific instance, in the thousands of the same make-up tutorial channels, she has something that can get clicks and stand-out: an extreme face deformation.

Thanks forgot about that one

postmodernists and cultural marxists want to strip all words and social norms of meaning, that is how they get a foothold in the culture. Only when everyone has no culture and nothing has meaning can they succeed.

The issue here is when you have this sort of delusion and marxism....where (((they))) try to tear down traditional western standards with women like this or those weird vitiligo models, it actually hurts the cause because normal people tune out. Thats why leftists and people like this are 'useful idiots'...in the long run their actual cause is harmed by feelgood shit in the now

What ought to happen in a civilized society is a woman with condition would receive our sympathy nd we would't treat her like shit...while not ignoring the hideousness of her condition. No, your face is not 'redefined beauty' its actually a little unnerving...but you are a regular person otherwise and should be treated humanely. No a dwarf isnt as good as a normal person. No an obese person isnt as good as a fit person. They have deficiences...but recognize them and move on. This cultural marxism saying 'everyone needs to be equal' just results in actual capable beautiful fit people getting pissed and withdrawing from the conversation. This is why communism failed....all the bourgeoise and kulaks were consumed and peoduction failed

The video shows an inspiring story of a person who has more drive and accomplishments than you despite looking like a bellsprout and eating through a tube in their stomach. Its only "negative" if youre a small-dicked leaf NEET.

make this a comment on the page

It isn't inspiring at all, she is deluded and everybody around her only pities her and lies to her face, that is just sad.

If a woman with deformities wants to feel beautiful and run a makeup YouTube channel that is absolutely fine. Everybody deserves to feel good about themselves, especially those with a physical condition.

What the problem is is the JOURNALISTS that take a person like this and exploit them to push some sort of commie egalitarian agenda.

Can you imagine the beautiful smell that must come out of that exhaust vent?

>Skin deep

Well yes it is.

Hey.... they'll do other things too

Holy shit that thing is fucking terrifying
Time to masturbate

why are they doing this to her

just because you put a red velvet cord at the entrance of a freak show doesn't make it right...

jesus christ dude

exactly, what's the fucking point of celebrating beauty if everyone is beautiful??

They can 'redefine' it as much as they like, but you can't turn a pigs ear into a silk purse, no matter how hard you will it to happen.

It takes a real piece of shit to lie to someone just to you feel like you're a good person and doing a nice thing. Like nobody in the fucking world thinks she's beautiful but yet they inflate her fucking head with this bullshit. She's not mentally retarded, so why do people try and sugar coat things for her?

and this is why marxists need to be put in front of firing squads

You niggers need to stop talking about how ugly she is and masturbate to it.

Because back in the day it was ok to remove degenerates from society and now everyone involved land in prison. Welcome to the XXI century where you serve the government and not the other way around.

>Why don't you grow up and stop having fun and get married and have children, goyim?

>3 am , i know what would be a good idea , let chexk Sup Forums
>this is the 1st thread
Fuck you user

Lies

>dat cock-sucking gob

>I don't care that she has a deformity, but I DO care that she expects people to consider her beautiful when she is very disturbing to look at.
Like you wouldnt stick your dick in that geneticly enigneered chrome polisher.

>despite looking like a bellsprout

Man, I'm pretty lucky. Got a blonde hair blue eyed woman with freckles. She looks the same as when I first met her. Natural. I don't dig the heavy makeup.i wanna know what I'm getting.

i didnt masturbate for 9 months then fucked a girl very well

... because beauty is inherently valuable?

Beauty isn't a limited resource, dipshit. It doesn't work that way.

Your picture triggers me.

proof non whites aren't human.

mexico is not sending their best

Came here to post this

Can surgery fix it?

>chick trying to do what she can with a bad situation
>friends and family supportive, as they should be
>along comes Mr. or Ms. VirtueSignal to fucking rub it in our faces
>"I did it! I made the world a better place! Hooray for me!"
>except edgy fucks worldwide now know about her
>trolling begins
>VirtueSignal back on the scene
>SICKENING! INTERNET STALKERS HARASS PHYSICALLY DEBILITATED GIRL

Wtf happened to her?

Pretty sure she was born that way. Could be wrong though.

Can you fuck her face though? It looks wet as fuck.

hahahahaha what??!!

This.

Also, there's a general trend of beaty becoming way cheeper. Ever more people look for it in polygons than in flesh or something else.

So ... if they promote that, that would be a two pronged assault on the "evil commodity" of beatuy, nobody gets to be visibly exceptional by being denigrated by competing artificial images.

Because if they can, it proves their whole philosophy about social norms being flexible and not instinctual to the human condition.

But they're always unsuccessful, because beauty standards are as natural to us as breathing.

technically does redefine beauty
with more of these abominations, even 1/10s turn into 3/10s

its not valuable if everyone has it

>be deformed with an ape face
>still apply makeup like a thot and dress like a thot
>still expect a 10/10 chad to sweep you off your feet and have sex with multiple chads

wow even deformed women think they're hot shit

Just remember that no one gives a single shit about convincing an average male that he's attractive.

She looks like Diddy Kong, why would anyone think she was beautiful?

>mfw OP's pic is not shopped

meh, it happens on its own anyway. hot has changed in different ages. a lot of meh women today would have been considered much hotter in other times. It's natural that it just changes over time.

She is right you know.

>take something ugly
>put makeup on it
>beautiful!

Truth

no its fucked.jpg