Black babies are disproportionatly aborted - time to reconsider being pro-life?

The CDC reports that in 2005, 36.9% of all abortions preformed were on Black mothers, despite the blacks only making up around 13% of the population of the United States. The overall disparity between the abortion rates has increased since 1973, when abortion was legalized in America:

2005: 36.9% of all abortions were black.
1995: 35.0% of all abortions were black.
1985: 29.4% of all abortions were black.
1975: 27.5% of all abortions were black.

With that in mind, I've reconsidered my stance on abortion - we need to keep it legal; any victory against the rise of the Negros is to be cherished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've always been pro abortion for this reason.

abortion needs to be introduced and normalized in africa too.

immorality does not breed, give people the freedom to do whatever so long it does not fuck with you directly then those who are week will not breed.

This is extremely problematic

The best part is that for the other 63%, the majority of the abortions go to liberals.

It's cheap, effective demicide.

It's the only eugenic program we have. Everything else is massively dysgenic.

Every Alt-right faggot knows this. We are anti white abortion.

>cheap effective demicide
>the repubs are still to fucking dumb to take the deal
I don't know which would be worse, this is like an object that cant figure out how to move meets an object that's too dumb to stop moving.

they simply let hatians stay illegally and invite samolis into america to make up for the lack of population growth from blacks

the black population was stuck at 12% for decades in america. they were suppose to reach 15% by the late 90s and didnt. aids and violence kept them from keeping up and while total numbers grew percent wise they were still at 12%

so they brought in more black people. the problem is that the hatians are not well behaved. go figure people who kill each other with machetes not being that civilized. who knew. and the samolis are not different. the american black population was bad enough now we got tard niggers

There is a reason the Republicans had their primary hijacked by some random reality show star.

Literally, they are that incompetent and out of touch.

No, it's extremely degenerate.

Yes. Good thing if you have any sort of traditional values you won't utilize it. Never interrupt your enemy while he making a mistake.

No that is what I am saying we should not do. instead we should hold true to our values because then we will be accessing the power that lie in the great hundred year cycle instead of the short cycle of chaos.

>Our enemies are killing themselves
>Let's stop it

No, fuck you.

White babies are dying!

people think lack of financial ability justifies abortion? you fucking allow your daughter to be exposed to this degeneracy? In your own home country?

About damn time we got some GOOD news around here.

>White babies are dying!
>White babies overwhelmingly from liberal families who would vote against you when they come of age
Oh no, the horror.

>Financial ability, whatever irrelevant bullshit this point is.
Yes. You do have people who justify sacrificing their children for money.

>You allow your children to be raised into this society?
As opposed to what? You don't have the numbers to outlaw it. Not only that, but preventing it would only worsen your situation.

So, you have a procedure which
>Kills future political opposition
>Removes future criminals
>Saves on rope and bullets

And you want to futility try to stop it because
>Waaah, my society is degenerate ;_;

Actually, fucking do it. For some reason the more the right opposes abortion, the more the left clamors for it. You might actually help a few more abortions be performed that were previously on the fence.

>White babies are dying!

Too bad YOU slipped past it.

>white babies from libshit parents are dying
>nigger babies are dying in even greater numbers

I fail to see the issue

the only reason i support free abortion is because i know it's mostly niggers, because negresses have no human emotions.

when white girls get abortions and it's not something like a rape baby, when they get an actual abortion because they didn't want to raise a childthey nearly always regret it for the rest of their life.

hell, some white women even go literally crazy years after they get an abortion, especially if they fail to have children in their older years.

so the best thing to do is to have free abortions, but to also have education on why to not get one. since niggers don't read or care, it won't affect them.

Do you know how utterly disastrous making abortion difficult would be. Its the direct result of why crime has fallen. Crime was astronomical until the early 90s, then the roe v. wade babies to never be took affect as they would have turned 18 at that time. Without it crime would have still went up and it would be Judge Dredd-tier society by now

If repubs started supporting abortion, I wonder if dems would start questioning their pro-choice stance.
Maybe they would knee-jerk defend pro-life just to be contrary.

I'm pro-life, unless it's back.

black

What the fuck are you talking about?

because republicans really care about life, not just spiting their enemies

>Black babies are disproportionatly aborted - time to reconsider being pro-life?
Expel all niggers from our nations and it's not an issue.

Im only anti abortion for white people. I wish every non white woman aborted their babies.

Abortion as eugenics is ideal. I see it as undoubtedly the killing of a human, but the same time it is also necessary. Can you imagine how many degenerates raised by single white mothers there would be without it? That's not even considering the nigger population, which would be exploding like in Africa if it weren't for abortion. Let them kill their own babies, while the nationalists pass on their genes. Alternative Hypothesis even made a video about how white conservatives were outbreeding literally everyone other than hispanics.

Yeah, and that's why they're fucking losing.

I used to be pro-life. I now realize that 3rd world women having abortion is crime control.

White women with white babies that are not retarded should be forced to keep them. Other then that let those ghouls keep killing niggers and spics and mudbloods

I can see it now.
Republican congressman
>Abortion should be legal.
Leftists
>Nazi Eugenicist! REEEEEEE!

Does anybody have the screencap of the user talking about how abortion is some sort of ritual?

Reminder that all abortion is murder, regardless of race or ethnicity as a mother should never be allowed to kill her own baby.
It is sick, below human, and downright disgusting.

>Regardless of race

How cucky.

Cuck.

I'd shoot niggers on site if I could get away with it.

Morality of the short-term, protecting the individual baby's life, or morality of the long-term, ensuring that white conservatives are the future, it's a tough dilemma

It's really not. If they grew up, I'd just tell them to kys anyway.

That and retards and other genetic fuckups are disproportionately aborted, and it stops feminists from reproducing.

The Chinks should colonize Africa and enforce the 1-child policy there.

Why not zero child?

Come back when it's 99.9%

One look at this board will show you that that is not true

>christcucks who literally worship a kike on a stick
>logic
Pick one.

>Burn in Hell, faggot
>Wtf, I love life

You just figured out the abortion clinics are the thing keeping the black population from increasing? I'm pretty sure you could easily trick a liberal into supporting pro-life if you simply point out that their precious nigger population is kept in check by abortion. Pic related.

Correct.
It is so completely and utterly devastating to the black community that it makes violent crime look like nothing at all in comparison to controlling birth rates.

Trump could not have won without it.

Margaret Sanger was a white lesbian.
She is more hardcore than any of you LARPing Nazi Faggots.
Margaret Sanger has killed more black babies than you ever could.
You've been outclassed a feminist.

Marie Equi was a lesbian, baby killing, visionary. She offered to kill children back in the early 1900's.

Lesbians have hated women who use their reproductive resources forever. It's a kind of penis envy where they child becomes the symbol of the surrogate penis.

Lesbians are anti social and they are enemies of decent society.

kill niggers!!!!

link related

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

They are the enemies of any society that demands they have a role in.

It's childish.

Yes pls. Ban abortion fro black people :^)

Abortion is voluntary eugenics. We should thank degenerates who abort.