I know someone who is seriously in love with Kaworu...

I know someone who is seriously in love with Kaworu. She hasn't left her house in months and spends most of her time daydreaming about Kaworu and pretending (although to her it's not pretending) that she's talking to Kaworu. She only leaves her house to go on dates with him, which she does by having her mom (whom she lives with) drive her places and then bringing a picture of Kaworu with her. The little allowance she gets from her mom (she has no job and no education) she spends on Kaworu merch. She (probably) has less than 5 friends (whom she know only talks with over the internet) and essentially has Shinji's personality.

Does she need help?

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumode.com/shop/524eaf1106c21007140000db/Kaworu-Nagisa-Life-Size-Figure-Plugsuit-Ver
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/VEUUMA372hGVeWgfudPmfA/
myanimelist.net/profile/Veronin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to understand that this board is filled with men that do the same exact thing.

Fuck off.

Tell her mom to bring her to a psy that unhealtly. At worse walk her gently home by force.

>Does she need help?
Yes.

Is she at least half cute as shinji?

>Does she need help?
Yes, you need to help her with your dick.

Anyone who seriously believes in fictional characters being an actual relationship partner needs true help. Its fine to idealize traits or determine that he/she would be your ideal partner, but anything after that is pure fantasy and illusion and will drag you to the depths of hell for not facing reality.

Does she at least own the life size Kaworu figure?

otakumode.com/shop/524eaf1106c21007140000db/Kaworu-Nagisa-Life-Size-Figure-Plugsuit-Ver

Yes.She obviously needs help finding more Kaworu merch.

>I know someone
It's yourself, isn't it?

Turn into Kaworu for her.

WHAT A TWEEEEST

Komeiji?

Yeah the shitstorm around that picture was one for the books. Still don't know if he was legit autistic or just trolling. Leaning towards autism but it's hard to say.

It all depends on how fat and ugly she is? If she is at least decent looking then it's not as bad.

She sounds enlightened.

And then he dumped her.

Yep. The whole saga was bizarre and stupid. Did he ever come back? I heard he was a mod on MAL or something now.

>I heard he was a mod on MAL

I find this very funny.

I've seen him post once or twice after he "left".

Overall I think the whole Azusa thing was just to fit in, and he probably thought he had to have a waifu too since all the high level nerds had one. It's funny though, he was so damn elitist even back when he had seen like five anime, and I'm sure he acts the exact same way even now.

No, but her bed is filled with every single Kaworu plush out there. I think she uses this really large one as a pillow, but I'm not sure.

I'm sure she wants that figure, though.

>Does she need help?
If not for her sake, then at least for her mothers, yes.

>Does she need help?

Yes. YOU need help.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/VEUUMA372hGVeWgfudPmfA/
>Rate my date with Kaworu at a restaurant recently.

Because YOU are that insane Kaworufag OP. You need help.

First of all, stop shitting up threads on Sup Forums, you've been ruining evangelion threads since forever. Go get psychological help, and apologize to the rest of Sup Forums for your behavior.

Sounds like she is doing god's work.

Get help. You know you need it.

Oh god that's so pathetic. No wonder the Kaworufag never stops ruining Sup Forums evangelion threads.

Man, this is the worst figure I've ever seen.
The only thing I'd buy it for is to shove it deep in the ass of whoever sculpted this piece of shit.

Kaworu is pure shit though, so it's accurate.

I doubt driving her mother insane and being a failure at life is doing god's work.

>I doubt driving her mother insane and being a failure at life is doing god's work.
Who cares? What matters is to fuck evafags and their generals.

No, doens't sounds like you're too close so why would you help this person when she didn't ask for help? But feel free to be her white knight, see how that ends for you.

It's not "her", it's OP.

>She (probably) has less than 5 friends
that's better than me already

myanimelist.net/profile/Veronin
He learned japanese, went to college and has a higher power level than you and is only 23.
What have you dne with your life, user?

I dated a 26yo fujoshi. She wasn't a fat shutin, but she was totally obsessed with Supernatural, Arashi, and various homo-ish anime series. To the point she found it easier to think about that than actually doing stuff with the guy she was dating.

Never again. If a girl hasn't grown out of this by the time she's 18 no good will come of it.

After he was humiliated that hard he never officially came back I guess
but he bullshit about /djt/ all the time

don't make fun! this is a great accomplishment for him...

Sup Komeiji.

But it's fine when a man does it, right?
Or are you saying you grew out of anime at 18 and you only post here ironically?

Eh. I don't see why play the sex card.
If you are on Sup Forums you should not expect people to accept your shirt, after all, it's an anonymous place.

>But it's fine when a man does it, right?
Not that user but calm your triggers, I don't think anything good comes out of us either.

>But it's fine when a man does it, right?
When did he ever imply that?

why do you think Sup Forums is a massive ironic shitpost dominance?
we are all just pretending

newfriend

She has god-tier taste, tell her I'd be her friend.

>Or are you saying you grew out of anime at 18 and you only post here ironically?

There's a huge difference between just watching anime and being a fujoshi, or if you're a dude I guess totally fixated on moe fanservice shows or whatever.

Hardcore fujoshi can't enjoy doing stuff unless it ties into their favorite shows or characters. I think the % of devoted male anime fans who actually let it affect their relationships with people is lower.

Chicks (or guys, in a bro way) who watch anime are great as long as they're sane about it.

Fujoshi are usually more normalfag than their male equivalent though

Cosplay as Kaworu.

So I guess the kaworufag shitposters are really doing it as a cry for help.

Here's help to help yourself, Kaworfags:

Apologize for your chronic nasty posting.

Give her the dick

>Kaworu is pure shit

Fuck you, user. You sound loke a faggot when you say that.

But he is pure shit. Bad moeshit character.

Did you tell "her" he's gays?

It's just a sperging Reifag, ignore him

In the Rebuilds, maybe. He was fine in the original. Just like Asuka.

She sounds pretty normal, sempai. But if you want to "cure" her put on a Kaworu wig and give her the d.

Gays don't exist

He's not moe or intended to be. He's introduced dressed like Shinji, talks about secretly watching him, and it's very important to him that Shinji know he listens to Beethoven. Then he creeps out everybody else and he keeps saying vaguely sinister stuff.