This ended up being pretty damn good. Did Keima make the right choice, though? I thought for sure he'd pick Ayumi

This ended up being pretty damn good. Did Keima make the right choice, though? I thought for sure he'd pick Ayumi.

Of course he did. Glad this series didn't end up having a shitty ending like Nisekoi.

The end of the anime pissed me off and I'm glad I decided to see this through. Elsie's imouto ending was also fucking perfect. I'm just not 100% sure on Chihiro, though. What did she do better than the other girls? I thought for sure Ayumi's "I'll marry you!" plan would work.

It was perfect.

Yeah I liked Chihiro, so no major issue there and

>Elsie's imouto ending was also fucking perfect.
I loved this more than anything about the ending, this had me smiling so damn hard.

The twists might not seem like much, but they made my jaw drop. The Dokurou reveal was a bit too much for me to handle, actually. She might even be best girl in my head, but I still can't decide. All the girls were good except for Dollshit.

>Ayumi.
Keima has the power to defy the law of "First girl always wins"

But the first girl was Elsie. He did beat the childhood friend, though.

He should've fucked the teacher. He was in the moment she said "onii-chan."

Being normal and actually liking Keima even without her memories.

Also that scene during the cultural festival, in the concert, is heartwrenching.

I literally just realized this before you posted. Completely forgot about that. That definitely makes it easy to understand why she won. Shit always goes down in the cultural festivals / Tanabata.

Now I have to find something else to occupy my time, the worst fucking part of ending a series.

still glad

sensei's best girl, instead we got a battle between ayumi and chihiro, two worst girls

He should've gone for her, those years of watching him and antagonizing him probably had her soaked. Plus he wouldn't be on the teacher route anymore.

>Now I have to find something else to occupy my time
Good luck with that. I still haven't succeeded in doing that even though I finished reading it months ago.

This is now a Fire Truck thread.

Post fire trucks.

SHOUBOUSHA

Inb4
"Tenri should've won. Everyone else was shitty and none was as deserving as her! Keima's worst ever protagonist."

I would've liked it more had another girl apart from Chihiro and Ayumi had chances in winning. But ultimately Chihiro winning was pretty understandable and pretty obvious from all the hints given by Tamiki.

>I thought for sure he'd pick Ayumi.
I don't know how you could think that. He never showed in her the same interest he showed for Chihiro. I really liked his love story with Chihiro. I wanted more cute scenes at the end, though.

No, Dokurou was first girl. In fact, she was double first girl: first to appear in the manga and first to interact with Keima.

This cap gets my every time.

Fuck that ending. Worst girl won and Best Girl got shafted harder than Aya from Ichigo 100%. That precious Tenri... AHHHH!!! Fuck Keima, he can go with his bitch and rot away.
God of Conquest? More like Trash got Conquest.

Wakaki a hack.

mmm such delicious tears

there won't be an ending between us

So damn predictable that it's friggin pathetic.

I think it was pretty close, Ayumi and Chihiro were tagged together.

It was never close. Ayumi was just a major complication on the Chihiro route.

The key part was when that stupid Buddy asked Keima which of the two girls he liked more and he spontaneously chose to conquer Chihiro first.

TenriFags, your tears are so delicious. WE ARE LEGION, WE WERE RIGHT.

I still think it was close, Ayumi was always present even in Jupiter's arc.

She was a red herring so that it wasn't too obvious.

after that abortion of a manga he went back to unemployed neet status and back to eating cakes.

A fitting end.

The end was shit so it's fine.

Keks don't get that Tenri is now ours/mine.

Reminder.

This was in volume 3 I think, it's people's fault for not apying attention.

One of the best endings to a harem. The win I wanted so bad but knew would never happen actually happened.

Wakaki, the absolute madman.

>What did she do better than the other girls?
Are you aware of the concept of "being in love"? Keima is in love with Chihiro, it's not required for her to do anything except being herlsef, retard.

Would have preferred an ending where he ended up with no one but I didn't mind what we got though. Manga was terrible for a solid year before it finished though.

Keks, it's the author's fault for not paying attention to the vocal minority.

>Manga was terrible for a solid year before it finished though.

This is true. What a terrible last arc.

I think he had some sort of "Elsie as final boss" thing planned but couldn't make it work.

She was boring and I fucking loved her so, I'm glad she's mine now.>ours
mine you mean

You're a hack.
Don't lump Aya with Tenri please.
Thank god, he had a story to tell and managed to do it. Kudos to him.
Meant volume 2.
Basically he anticipated that Chihiro would have won in volume 2.
Fuck off you and your shit taste.

>I think he had some sort of "Elsie as final boss" thing planned but couldn't make it work.
And where the fuck do you get that from?

The scene near the end where Elsie said that she was the final boss. Elsie was Satyr's superweapon.

>taking a joke literally
I think there's a name for this, now what was it? oh, yeah, I remember: autism.

Is this an advanced form of "Elsie is short for Lucifer" memeing?

>Don't lump Aya with Tenri please.
>Both Boring
>Both shafted hard
>Both got shit all
>both can be now yours.

Elsie was the superweapon that Haqua disabled at the end and she rewrote reality to make herself Keima's real sister. She joked about being the final boss.

It's very likely that Wakaki planned a final conquest of Elsie but the manga got canceled and he rushed it.

Good manga, SHIT ENDING.

Except Aya is hot as fuck.

I liked that it ended with a relationship beginning

Yep, there was plenty of flags to show Chihiro was the clear winner.

>Only girl other than Tenri to fall in love with Keima without him putting up a fake act
>Is not a godess or demon like the rest
>Keima could never get a read on her unlike the rest of the girls
>Her 'normal girl' style symbolize Keima growth as a character and him falling in love with her shows that he no longer cling to his video games tendency.

She was always the only logical answer, from a narrative point of view. Which made it cruel that he strung ayumifags along. Tenri I get, but why drag Ayumi into it?

Suspense. And stalling. And tits.

No Tenri. Poor Tenri, she deserved at least a headpat... But she got a rejection letter, a broken heart and a miserable love life instead.

It wasn't cruel, the ending was blatantly obvious to anyone who has the reading comprehension of an average 14 year old. If they got strung along they deserve it for being even dumber than the target audience.

it's not suspenseful when you know the ending, and stalling is bad.

>blatantly obvious
exactly what I said, thank you for agreeing with me. That's what made it cruel and pointless, I feel bad for Ayumi.

Except she's low-tier waifu material. Tenri is easily goddess-tier. Someone out our mortal reaches, which is why having her with the god of conquest would've made more sense.
Isn't it sad sacchi- I mean Tenri.
Tenri being there was understandable but it was still damn heartbreaking to see such a girl get rejected that hard and she herself even knew it...

>Except she's low-tier waifu material. Tenri is easily goddess-tier. Someone out our mortal reaches, which is why having her with the god of conquest would've made more sense.
This level of delusion can't be natural.

Eh. She was boring yet was easily the best of the trash of all of the girls, save Haqua who got shit.

When exactly did Chihiro start to like Keima? Was it after she was conquered?

Always. The memory reset didn't take her feelings away as she had always had them.

Nisekoi was a proper ending, this garbage series isn't.

Pffffhahahaha.
Sure.

Pretty shitty that people don't bother to try to understand Keima's character and just self-insert because "that's what you're supposed to do with haremshit". He chose Chihiro because of who he is.
Still one of my favorite manga.