If you were a political adviser to Trump, what would you tell him to ease the nuclear situation in North Korea?

If you were a political adviser to Trump, what would you tell him to ease the nuclear situation in North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0
change.org/p/global-community-donald-j-trump-should-euthanase-himself
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-16/u-s-south-korea-start-drill-as-north-seen-readying-missile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEY CHEETO HITLER WHY YO DICK SO SMALL

Why would I ease the situation?

NORTH KOREA ONLY MAKES 12.5 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR & HAS 25 MILLION PEOPLE TO FEED. YOU ARE RETARDED IF YOU ARE SCARED OF NORKS.
Its the REFUGEE CRISIS after DESTORYING THEM is what everybody is scared about!!!!!

Resign

AWFULLY HOT
COFFEE POT

To shit the fuck up and let the adults deal with it.

IDK RN DESU SENPAI, BUT WHATEVER IT WOULD BE, ITD BE IN ALL CAPS

Whoo, what a pain. I can't imagine wanting to be North Korean, so that scrubs my perspective as useless. Hard to negotiate with someone I don't understand.

GRUMPF BRUMPF
DIPPITY DUMPF

Nuke LA myself then say it was NK and kill a bunch of commie fucks

Tell him we'll stop hassling him over his nukes and his sovereignty if he actually takes care of his people and proves he can be a mature nation. Stay fascist if you want just don't fuck with us and stop being a laughing stock of human indecency. Tell him the way he treats his people makes him less than an animal and he'd garner more international respect for his own benefit were it otherwise.

Would never work I understand.

nuke it on a meme significant day.

I would purpose a conditional surrender of the USA to North Korea, where we pay the north Korean leadership a large amount and are free to go anywhere, and the North Korea would be set on a path of democratic reunification.

>the nuclear situation in North Korea

I would tell him dubbs decides and let fate settle it

Give Kim an out. Find a way for him to go down as the hero of Korea while still capitulating literally everything... Ionno maybe design an animatronic dragon, paint it red, white and, blue, and have Kim fight it as a final boss or some shit...

Right now you literally can't solve this problem in a straight forward manner. If you kill Kim than you prove him right and his people retaliate, if you do nothing he'll keep pushing until you're forced to put him down. He wont give up power because his people will eat him alive if he shows weakness.

The only way out is for Kim to leave power gracefully... Project Bluebeam dat shit. Let him "unify the peninsula" and then turn over power to an "interim government" (the southern government with new names for the positons), and then let them go about transitioning both Koreas into just Korea

stop being trolled and smoke a blunt get off twitter and do your job

US Military Fights for Israel

North Korea, Syria, Iran not the Threat

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0

next time just type DA JOOS

>If you were a political adviser to Trump, what would you tell him

E N D
Y O U R S E L F,
A U T I S T I C,
Z I O N I S T
C U N T
! ! ! ! !
change.org/p/global-community-donald-j-trump-should-euthanase-himself

Send dick pic to lil kim and amass another 100 000 troops on the border.

or would make more weapons with the money and say fuck you. because ya know they arent a part of the UN and can do that.

someone fucking attack already this shit is just dragging on fucking pussies. bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-16/u-s-south-korea-start-drill-as-north-seen-readying-missile

don't you have guns to smelt or something, platapussy?