Remake when

Remake when
Why Shaft failed so bad
This anime is so shit its almost hurt to watch it

maybe someday user it sold enough so it has to mean something

iirc it only sold well because it was dirt cheap and each episode came with its respective song, which is pretty much what people wanted in the first place.

oh okay, that makes sense then

There's a movie coming in November. Dunno what it'll be about.
IIRC Shaft failed so badly because Jin fucked up.

The source material is shit. Shaft was even able to make the Nisekoi anime good but they couldn't salvage this literal vocaloid fan fiction trash.

>Nisekoi anime
>Good

Maybe if you're a SHAFTshitter who enjoys copy pasted bake template directing.

>Why Shaft failed so bad
It was more aniplex's fault desu.

Repost when
Why OP failed so bad
This writing is so shit its almost hurt to read it

Only 1 cour killed it, there are almost as much "main" characters as there are episodes.

Ene made it a decent watch though.

I liked Ene until she was revealed to be a slut

There was a lot of time where nothing was happening on screen though because the lack of budget to animate it. If it was properly condensed, it almost could have worked in 12 episodes. And if it was ordered differently in addition to that, there definitely would have been enough time.

I'm pretty sure she only loved one guy (sort of except route XX if I'm not misremembering stuff).

But the guy she loved wasn't the MC, so she's a slut.

im pretty sure it wasn't a budget problem, it usually rarely is, but shaft just cant handle 2 cour shows most of Second Season didn't look all that great and Nisekoi started to fall apart towards the end of its run

if mekakucity was two cour it would've looked a lot worse

also fuck wrong pic

>im pretty sure it wasn't a budget problem
What are you saying here? Then what was the cause of all the horrible QUALITY?

I rated it a 5/10 only because of Daze

You generally stand a better chance of creating a good adaptation if your actual source material isn't shit

So what do you think is "good" then?

The fact that Shaft was working on three different shows that season, the staff was most likely spread thin combined with their shitty scheduling just added up to mekakucity looking like shit. I'm scared for 3-gatsu for that same reason, doesn't help that next year's gonna be a very busy year for shaft too..

Literally anything besides vocaloidshit

Just as I thought, you don't know shit.

See Monogatari, that's what Shaft can do with an actual good source material.

I liked it. I miss momo-chan user