Explain this republicunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEihkjKNhN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no gun show loophole dumbass

>a leaf commie can't understand 4 simple words

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Wrong.

But here is a law preventing convicted criminals from possessing guns so clearly that gun law will prevent them from using firearms . right?

because laws stop criminals

>1 post by this ID

You are fake news

this is a supersoaker it squirts water

Bill of rights not Bill of needs.

one of these guns exist on the entire fucking planet, It was made as a mock up replica of the gun from the aliens movies

A criminal can buy whatever he wants without a background check. That's what makes background checks pointless. We don't give a fuck about them. Have cash, will travel.

t. criminal

PS: You dumb fuck leftists

no xeno should have to live in fear of being killed by one of these horrendous devices

>I need that because this time it's war.

Oh look this bait again

Sage

faggot bitch trolls spreading this shit like you are the reason the worlds going to be completely fucked. i pray all your future children are stillborn.

That is not even a real thing it is computer image of an imaginary thing.

Sorry, it's required. Violent black beasts who breed like insects and cover wherever they live with their disgusting gunk are a threat and an M41 is perfectly suited to dealing with such monstrosities.

Rosa parks didn't need to sit at the front of the bus anyways, but rights are rights.

Also the gun has a grip, already considered an assault weapon and banned in many states, cuck.

>munite

T. Xenomorph

race war

This post is unfunny bait. Thats the Rifle from the fictional movie "alien". Sage

>looks at gun
>no silencer
>no bumpstock
>"fire 900 rounds a minute*
>pump action

We need to get retarded commies to spread this around.

no one needs to cut off their penis because they feel like a woman inside, but here we are

so you can empty the magazine in 10 seconds, having fired 99 bullets

in what scenario would that be useful?

only if you wanted to spray wildly and not care who you hit

collapsable stock, pistol grip, and grenade launcher makes it banned in California, and when Ripley used it inside the installation, it clearly had no silencer.

>you can buy this without a background check and a 15 minute waiting period
When will this retarded libshit meme end?

ITT: Underage fags who have never seen the Alien series.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

If you fire 900 rounds out of than in one minute it would literally melt in your hands.

lol

>need

That's a pistol

>haha they didn't watch my shitty 80s movie
>damn I'm old... :(((

How fucking retarded are all of you? Did all of you fuckers SERIOUSLY take the obvious bait? This gun doesn't exist its a movie gun from the film "Aliens". Ridley Scott? Aliens vs Predator? You guys remember that?

Jesus Christ i'm genuinely disappointed in all of you dumb cunts. You fuckers need to get yourselves to /k immediately, lurk a little bit and learn something. Maybe then all of you would stop looking like actual fucking retards in the fututre

>Pulse rifle
>Not a smart gun
It's like you want a predator to push your shit in.

Look, I ain't no liberal commie cuck, but I'm also not a closed minded conservacuck.
Why does anyone need an AK-47, M41 or anything like that? Can't you just stick to basic pistols and shotguns?

how's the drug war going, eh yea doing a real good job of keeping drugs out the hands of people. You make it illegal then only the bad people will have the guns. Oh and the cops you lefties seem so thrilled with.

Did you miss the fucking part where I implied that it's fucking retarded fake meme shit? Of course it's bait you goddamn simpleton. Stop being a faggot.

I hate this board now unironically because of absolute retard tier posts that anons fall for

youtu.be/UEihkjKNhN8

This is much more scary.

nope. can't do it.

Why though? Why the fuck would anyone need that powerful of a weapon?
Are you people planing on shooting up a school?

OP's gun was banned by name in the initial draft of californias AWB law. Along with pulsed plasma lasers.

Oh FFS stop being such a sheep you fucking shill.

Nobody needs CNN

Firepower has nothing to do with it. There are places in america that DO ban those weapons, and they didn't stop. They tried to define pump action shotguns and revolvers as assault weapons.