BlackAnon here

BlackAnon here,

Where in the rural US can I buy a homestead to farm and not get harassed by racist fucks? I just want to do my own thing.

hopefully nowhere near me, nigger.

Africa

Don't they have rural black communities in the south?

Anywhere outside the rural deep south, really.

Detroit.

Go back to Africa, if not at least disappear to Alaska.

Honestly, just be nice and act like a white guy. I lived in the boonies of Texas for a while and saw rednecks being friends with blackfolk. Also, date within your own race.

Africa. Srsly. #gohomeblackman Mother Apefrica longs for all of her children. The life of your dreams awaits you!

doubt most rural people give a fuck if a black person wants to homestead

I'm from Wisconsin and I doubt they would give a fuck

fpbp as always

Honestly, West Virginia looks beautiful but from the amount of Confederate flags I'm concerned about rednecks just fucking up my shit for no good reason.

honestly anywhere.

Yes, the southeast of NC is largely black

Vermont

>south side Chicago

alabama, they love niggers there and are chock full of em

I'm generally looking for places further south. Longer growing season and milder winters.

Go back to Africa they need you. Without a white man telling them to work, they wont. An educated nigger would be a good colonial overlord.

> thinking I want to deal with the urban negro problem

Puerto Rico

Comes to Pol to ask where he can move to not be harassed by racist fucks, gets harassed by racist punks.

There's your fucking clue dumbass, you're asking the wrong crowd.

Nowhere in the US my simian friend. Lots of land in Liberia though, and with your 85 IQ you would be a god to your monkey brethren.

yea that doesn't represent what it does to you what it does to them. just keep in mind that general lee only left the north after he saw the war crimes being committed by the north and thought slavery should be ended. to southerners the flag represents independence and states rights not white supremacy bull shit.

Alabama guy here. IF you stick to yourself and not act like a nigger you will be fine in any small town. Farmer niggers are ok esp hard working tax paying ones. only met 1 in my life like that tho.

Why not move back to your homeland and help your kin?

eh it was tried with liberia, niggers will only submit to white might, which is why africa has never been unified nor will it ever be
imagine africa being an rich and powerful EU type federal entity

>Not get harassed by racist fucks?
Chances are people are gonna mess with you anywhere you go, no matter who you are. We had a neighbor who would intentionally plow snow out of their driveway, and shove it into ours, then hose it so the mound would freeze.

The counties below and west of Detroit tend to have a lot of open land that anyone buys. There are areas in the south where the population of Rural Blacks is still high following the end of slavery. Some Rust-belt states, as well as North Eastern states are tolerant of blacks.

Alaskan Whites vary, but be warned, don't move to Alaska unless you know what you're doing.

There's lots of land in Africa I hear is pretty fertile.
Pity the locals don't know how to use it. Maybe you should try to teach them, like we did once? That went well.

maybe north carolina

Honestly most Americans aren't really that racist; as long as you are marrying and raising kids that are your own kind any community will accept you for that. There's a difference between forcing integration an doing it naturally. Unless you or your kids are gangbanging chimps, than they will rightfully hate you.

Iowa
>t. civic nationalist ;)

Montana. Land is still relatively cheap and local folks will leave you alone as long as you are an honest black man and not a nigger.
Barring the cold it's not a bad place to live.

Everyone is racist when you really get them away from the crowd and actually talk to them. It is natural. Btw, niggers are very much aware they are inferior, that is why they complain and posture around so much.

This.
The problem begins when your kid grows up and goes to public school and brings the nigger antics he saw on TV(assuming you don't act like that yourself) to class and infects the school. Homeschool and tell him to leave the white girls alone and you will be fine.

>do my own thing

That's where you guys are notoriously problematic. Agency is for white men. You need as village in Africa to experience a world that makes sense to you. There is no way you can be permitted to "do your own thing" within 100 miles of decent white folks. Africa. That's your happy place. Go there.

East TN

In Africa, nigger. Nobody is "racist" there. It's nigger paradise.

Try African, nigger

Pretty much anywhere as long as you're not a nigger.
If you don't realize this, you might be a yankee or a yuro.

If you can speak proper English and act civilized you can live pretty much anywhere. Rural folks just don't like people that ain't like them, you know.
I've run across rural folks in West Virginia that had problems with the Amish, believe it or not.
But that's West Virginia.

Back in Africa

Montana is literally the white ethnostate, we have the lowest black population for a reason. Stay out.

A nigger farming is cultural appropriation, limit yourself with hunting with a stick

try somalia, you'll have to take a boat or plane.

Something tells me this tasty bait

Just go move to mexico

New Jersey. Pennsylvania, new York. Vermont new Hampshire. Probably maine.

Iowa and Montana

Not true, people up in idaho don't take too kindly to darkies and I'm sure montana is similar

Google "List of Sundown Towns" and stay away from those. Sorry you gotta go through that.

North or South carolina are nice

The rednecks are just afraid of you are you are them. They are afraid you will be entering crime, drugs and prostitution into their peaceful communities. They are also afraid of chimpouts and gimmiedats reserved for people who actually need it. They are also afraid of affirmative action that would cause them difficulty finding a job and putting food on their table.

Chubb, Georgia. Look up Nick Chubb University of Ga. Running back.

>Chubb family was a free family and started their own family
>he has a degree in agriculture and wants to go back and work the land

No shit he says he wants to go back and "work" the land. Either way he wants to make his for real home town proud. It used to even have a post office, thats how rural it is.

Illinois.

>Where in the rural US can I buy a homestead to farm and not get harassed by racist fucks?
Pretty sure if you get a homestead anywhere, fly a US flag and take care of business, you will win anyone over worth knowing.

Been to Africa. We might only see niggers, but they see tribes and are bitterly divided. Saw 12 murders over tribal ethnicity in the same city in Guiné.

A PanAfrican union would never work unless One of the nations reached such supremacy that the others wouldnt really dare challenge its leading role.

Basedbrit. Seriously though you can buy every house in a large neighborhood in some areas of detroit for 100k bulldoze it and rebuild and keep all the land. Problem is you own land im fucking detroit so inevitably you'll have to chase crack heads off you property 24/7.

people hate niggers because of how they act. im the most racist person i know and also get along with le based blacks better than anyone. nobody is going to give a shit lmao. just dont be a nigger, its as simple as that my man

Hey, let's not encourage making the whitest part of the South any darker, even if they're decent blacks.

Literally anywhere west of the Mississippi River

insufficiently rated
also we all know that "do my own thing" means kidnap rural white girls and rape the days away
which is why i say alabama, because they are all for that sort of thing over there, they'll pay you to black their kids

Try Soweto, I hear they're giving away land to niggers like you.

stop sending negros to the midwest, assholes

Liberia.

Oklahoma is actually a great place. Look around Stillwater. We have small towns all over that are very welcoming.

I'd stay away from niggerville, they'll probably steal any of your crops they can, then burn the rest to the ground, also they hate you, because they are you.

>be black man
>have ancestors here for over 200 years
>shit posting anons have had ancestors here a fraction of that time
>they say go to Africa unironically

>inb4 I'm a niglet poster: I am not. I'm not a leftie either, you guys are just retards.

>BlackAnon
>farm
I have some bad news

*started own town

Literally anywhere. Don't be too scared by rednecks, some are really hellbent on hating
blacks but the vast majority are friendly to competent people.

Black people are generally harassed by cops, not regular white people. The reason is, because so many black people are criminals, and criminal suspects are usually black, so cops are looking for black males to pull over and question to see if they match the suspect.

Other than that, blacks feel harassed by 'the system' which is western civilization, with its complex rules and the fact that people must work and earn money and know how to read and other complicated stuff like this. It's oppressive to black people.

LMAO

Pussy

I can sense that this Nigger is all ready up to some shit he shouldn't be doing. 10/10 hes gonna grow weed

Kendelton, Texas.... check it

That's not true at all, theres- wait, actually it is true. There is a lot of rural black communities out here. The rural niggers act completely different than urban niggers though. I grew up around them, so it was very unsettling when I ran into urban niggers while traveling.

Central Oklahoma

Source: Oklahoman

We welcome non-nigger black folk.

liberia is the only place that the white man cannot hold you down.

Come to North (best) Dakota. Lots of land and no one cares if you vote the right way

pick yo own cotton blaq boi

Assumes le black man isn't from one of those recent refugee families or recent African migrants. Stop being a retard also.

If you're a decent neighbor then you don't have anything to worry about. However you have failed to avoid eye-rolling egregious bullshit by coming to /pol.

If youre a person of upstanding character and caliber, no ones going to give a fuck what color your skin is - dumbass.

Its like people have never heard of this one simple principle. There are always going to be people with ignorant prejudices (everyone has prejudices of somesort, even you, you self righteous cock gobbler).

So move to your rural homestead, and respect and bolster the community around you. Even racist mcsmallbrain will eventually sit next to your family at the potluck.

Since when did Whites in Idaho and Montana harass blacks that own property and farm?

Come to Colorado user. Great place to live and you will be welcomed here, just ask any other Colorado user.

Almost anywhere. You'll rarely come across a white person who hates hardworking blacks these days.

>Kendleton, Texas
>78.97% African American
>The population was 380 at the 2010 census

Looks like we have a winner for homesteading.

california. people will like you better than spics because you speak english

They're pretty desperate for farmers in Zimbabwe these days and there's no white people there to oppress you with their racism.

You could just go squat on a house in Detroit. It's so abandoned that its practically rural.

Detroit.

commiefornia isn't safe for niggers because the spic gangs genocide them

maybe you're one of us after all...

>if a dog lives in a stable long enough, he can call himself a horse

The niggers of farming gotta be the ones with corn subsidies, that's a government handout.

This

Just do what you want and set an example. There's no way to tell if your neighbors will like you no matter where you move. Especially in a farm community.
Don't bring race into everything.

How many of those shits do you think want to open up farms, browse pol, and want to be left alone? Not a god damn one of them. This guy seems like he'd be a straight shooter, assuming it's not a bread slider.

Connecticut actually. I live here and contrary to popular belief the mass majority of the state is empty farms. I live about 15 minutes from the shoreline and half an hour from New Haven and I can drive North from my house for an hour towards Hartford and see nothing but farms and woods. Bit expensive around here but it's not to bad and no one is racist. I see Trump signs everywhere around here too so it's perfect.