Shieldbro manga vol 6 omake

Reposting the omake from the lastest manga volume with a revised script. Thanks be to the kind user who TL'd this, wherever he might be.

This is set somewhere before the 3rd wave of destruction, where glass appears.

Also, LN vol 5 is available. Got my copy recently, so we should discuss that shit too.

last page.

Also why is L'Arc such a best boy, and why is Therese such a qt?

I wanna eat that tanook.

That's all she's good for.

thanks for the bump. Posting Vol 5 illustrations.

I'm pretty sure that Therese is one of them mineral people mentioned in the WN or at least a hybrid, so i'm probably commiting sudoku if the SU fandom gets this info and make her a crystal gem or something. I don't know, but i'm sure i won't like it.

Class up ceremony going HORRIBLY right.

Hero meeting. This goes a bit more different than in the WN

Siderite shield and the Shooting Star skill. Naofumi is now officially part of the bumbling shooting star crowd.

"L'Arc, calm down, will you?"
"I know, I know! But i can't help it. Ships get me so excited."
Sigh. This guy sounded like he had the maturity of a kindergartner. Apparently hearing my sigh, he spun on his heels and faced me.
"What's the matter kiddo?"
Best Boy

Naofumi's start as the demon of the alcohol. Also singing firo.

Since her surname is Alexanderite, does that mean she has a wide magic repertoire?

Here is where naofumi would scream betrayal, but they didn't really promise him anything.

Ahhhh, now I'm sad.

Why do they always have to fight ;-;

Glass gets #rekt

Does the LN deviate from the WN much?

And here's the extra story, this covers the hot springs bath. L'Arc joins in on the peeping and later gets a stern talk from Therese. Naofumi, firo and Raphtalia rent a private bath and they all wish something under the shooting stars.

A lot starting from vol 5 which i'm posting illustrations of right now. If there's anyone else who got their copies i'd like to discuss a few stuff from there that sound interesting.

Anyone know of any manga with similar relationships between MC and raphtalia?

Slave and master relationship? none i can think of.

What kind of thing are you looking for, if it's random dude x slave girl or otherwise then there are a couple things I dimly remember.

Not necessarily, just a relationship where one person has undying loyalty for the other. Doesn't have to be as lovers or whatever.

I am pretty sure there is one where MC has the power to enslave woman using his fluids (usually uses cum), it is your generic harem reborn in a different world setting, but at least he is not a faggot.

Well, hoshi no samidare fits.
But at the same time it doesn't.

Magico?

>Shield Kiddo

Yep, shield kiddo.

L'ArcxNaofumi doujins when?

Earring can fall off? I thought it pierces through the ear

I think she means clip earrings.

You're one hell of a degenerate.

Fuck you, don't you think i enjoy this. I just want to see it and then move on with my fucking life.

WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER FUUUUUUUUUCK

I really like how they changed this arc. The whole party swap from the WN was pretty damn boring, and they managed to sum it all up in one chapter. Its definitely an improvement.

It's also spread out on the leveling trips. Though we haven't seen motoyasu's party yet. Probably in Vol 6.

Oh. You're right. I almost forgot about the girl in his party that makes friends with Shield.

Just imagine if Elena decided to partner up with Naofumi. They would have 1-upped the world in jewery.

Until their moral compass makes them behave.

Naofumi would have probably gotten the Shield of Greed instead of the Shield of Wrath in the elena route.

Atleast Greed does affect the story down the line. Leads to my favorite arc of the WN.

New seven sins arc? yeah. No way to tell if we're getting that one in the LN since Raph-chan appears in Volume 8 and on a new arc that's still before the happy slave village.

I really hope so. Shield as a villain is enjoyable.

You're enjoyable

Y-You too.

Who is she?

That's Glass, user.

That's glass, a spirit person that came to kill the heroes of the world to save hers.
Ghost blowjobs woo woo

Someone please post the picture with mini-Raph eating the kids meal with the flag. It's without a doubt the greatest picture from this and I always look at it for a while then forget to save it.

Manga or LN

LN

I like how noafumi is like: "fuck did i leave the stove on?"

I forgot just how cute child Raphtalia was.

Maybe in the LN we'll get an arc where Raphtalia gets back in her child body or something.

I believe that does happen. I remember talk about Shield going back to level 1, so if that happens to Raphtalia, would she become a kid again?

Volume 8, and no.

I'd figure as much. That would be silly, afterall.

I love Rishia's FUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE faces, they're priceless.

She's definitely a card. I like how she's not interested in the MC.

The manga is gonna be the adaptation of the LN?

We'll know after it reaches the end of the 3 Church arc.