Danganronpa 3

Friendly reminder both anime series will be despairingly void of the only kind of fujopandering that matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ab2DPYZCe-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Am I suppose to feel sympathy for sweets bitch?

Like holy shit throughout this whole episode she was unbearable.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

WHY DO I LIKE NAGITO'S VOICE SO MUCH

I'd take anything over Hinata/Komaeda

What would be the context or the reason for the two to meet, anyway?

Souda/Cham-P is a very appealing pair.

Its pretty obvious that DR3 will redeem her personality in some way.

Why is despair arc so shit compared to future arc?

Because it's actually Naegi's

Wait, who was Attacker?

They could have bumped into one another before Hajime turned into Izuru but now even that possibility vanished.
The only fanservice we can hope for now will have to come from the Future Arc.

Because you are a fag. They are both great.

girls that will never not be alone to the end

Because it is a shitty slice of life designed to pander to DR2 waifufags that havent gotten an anime yet

t. waifufag

Chiaki seeks comfort in Komaeda due to Hinata's absence, and upon his return cucks chiaki for cucking him

Nah you're okay user nobody likes her.

death to the infidels

Has hardstyle ever appeared as an ost in any other anime before?

You can sort of see her as the ideal results of a Talents-only education in HPA: a person who sees her worth only in her talents and how it can affect others.

In a way it's pitiable that others must like her candies for her to feel affable to that person, that she's so stuck to this philosophy it even affects her second longest friendship.

On the other hand, fuck her.

What's hardstyle?

What does this mean?

I don't think it's fitting for any anime desu.

>hard techno and hardcore
I don't even know what either of these are.

She will control him

He will be put into sperm-sucking duty for the local homeless

>WAAAAAH WHY WON'T YOU EAT MY SWEETS
>Because I have diabetes and I'll fucking die
>WAAAAAAAAH I'M GONNA USE AND ABUSE YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T EAT MY SWEETS
Yeah Kodaka is sparing her. Even though she should die screaming

I feel like she's pretty misunderstood. Seiko was being an ungrateful bitch.

Will the browns fuck

>We're probably going to have to suffer another episode of her when Kohacka tries to redeem her.

She was a bitch, Braceface was an annoying meme. What kind of fucking condition forces you to wear braces for life? The one similar to the deadly Japanese Cold? Reminds me that a fucking VA literally died from pneumonia fairly recently.

It means hope man could've avoided becoming UD, depending on how long he was suspended for

Here's my first result upon entering 'hardstyle' into youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=ab2DPYZCe-g

I can dig it, but I feel the music will fit into HMVs and those "Cock Hero" or "Fap Hero" videos

Donuts only wants Hopemanlet's Hope Bullet now. Juuzo Ali wants that Edgeden D. Maybe even Chisa's D, who knows at this point.

Your favorite pairing?

So its Nightcore/Dubstep remixes on heroin? OK.

>Seiko is ungrateful
>the entire relationship was started by Ruruka saying her medicine was great
>entire relationship survived from there on due to Ruruka taking her medicine
>Ruruka says they're the best of friends
>doesn't give her a chance to explain herself and insults her in front of a huge audience

Explain.

Juzo x all of us

Perhaps Seiko was Half Ork and she need constant braces to adjust her teeth?

Also, she takes medicine, she can't ingest sugary shit or alchool, Ruruka could've made a surgar free treat, or even researched more about her best friend disease.

RIP IN PIECES

;_;7

F

Naegi - Kirigiri

>Hopemanlet's Hope Bullet
Too bad he reserved it only for a dead girl. Probably wasted a lot of them thinking of the dead girl, too.

Pekox4 Devas of Destruction

Don't drag me into this.

Aoi is actually the purest and at the same time the most fuckable and breedable and fertile and loyal girl.

She hits so many spots

The obvious NaegiXKyoko, HinataXNanami, and perhaps NagitoXJunko for humor.

When I first saw Nagito with her hand, i wondered if she'd take over. But that makes no sense.

Right?

Naegi kun X Dead bitches

>1 off
I'm really sorry, friend.

Chihiro/Aoi

All of us were born Juzuboys, some of us just learned to embrace it unlike you

OTP

What this fellow Juzoboy said. We were born to be.

Pic related.

I love Nidai/Nagito so much, I feel like they could really connect.

Gundam x Every female in every video game existence

Candy pieces?

The dead girl hasn't forgotten him and will come back for him at the end.

Junko x Makoto

Someone post the pin-up cover.

Seiko should have eaten that fucking candy.

These 2 are going to get tired of Munakata and Naegi and just hatefuck eachother right?

Do you think she'd woke up from that coma?

At least she'd have died while still having friends

He's tagging out so the real Hopeman can take center stage.

>will come back for him at the end.
More like he will come for her at the end.

Naegi'll kill herself for the sake of saving everyone.

Monobear x 4 Devas of Destruction

Did you miss the part when she says that eating it would kill her?

Most likely yeah.

You tarnish his name.

Me too user, I could listen to it for hours.

I wonder what Ultimate Despair Nagito thinks of Naegi upon seeing that he, although more powerful in his hope, is nowhere near as conniving, as planning or as devious as him.

Seriously though Naegi is severely lacking in the 'deep plans' department.

Getting to that point 2bh.

I was dreading this moment for the past 5 weeks.

And now it's happened.

Sonia-Hajime, fuckbuddies.

That Hopeman's hateful look at Junko makes me diamonds every time

For the user requesting weight chart.
That reminds me I've never seen chart 4.

Not eating it killed her anyway.

>Came back from the grave to snap Fuyuhiko out of despair.
It might as well be confirmed.

>I wonder what Ultimate Despair Nagito thinks of Naegi upon seeing that he, although more powerful in his hope, is nowhere near as conniving, as planning or as devious as him.

I thought DRAE showed us what he thought about Makoto.

>Seriously though Naegi is severely lacking in the 'deep plans' department.

Because he's the bland simple protagonist. That's the whole point of his character.

This took me longer than I'd like to admit

it was his imagination

>Naegi sacrifices himself on live tv for hope
>Its like a hope virus that spreads to everyone watching
>He starts to slip away
>Sees a bright light
>Slender fingers with long red nails caress his cheek
>Blonde hair drapes his face, he looks into the smiling blue eyes above him
>Tears from the blue eyes fall on his face
>They cuddle and drift off into eternity together
>Naegi's last emotion as he dies is a smile and a tear

Nagito x everyone
Junko x everyone

Kirigiri differs from Sayaka in both weight and chest size by 1 kg and 1 cm respectively. In BMI Kirigiri is 0.8 less than Sayaka.

>Hajime is proven buffer and more /fit/ than Mondo
Where are those 9 kgs at? The showy muscles?
Reminder that Hajime could probably sucker punch the shit out of Mondo.

It's just more marinara sauce, dammit. Right?

Hinata/Nanami is the only one that reaches me on a really deep level. Their friendship, alone. I don't mind if there are never romantic feelings, the way they are in SDR2 and have been in Despair Arc is just what I need. Including the fucked up stuff to come. My despair will be glorious.

I like Gundam/Hinata and Sonia/Gundam, too.

All of my other favorite pairings are shallow. I mostly just want to see Munakata get done by all of FF and then sloppily fucked by Chisa and Juzo last.

It sounds just like anything techno to me. How can people listen to this for fun is beyond me.
Sure there are good tracks in every genre but electronic dance music is currently that one genre where 99% of what's created is shit.

TOP KEK

But Sayaja beats Kirgiri by miles on the "no bacon hands" department.

Definitely made a big difference

She died alone hated by her old friends, while she could've died tragically to prove to her idiot friend that she REALLY couldn't eat those fucking sweets.

>Implying Naegi wanted to see Junko again
Even if he couldn't get Sayaka even in the afterlife (she's probably with Leon killing each other in hell), he'd much prefer hanging out with Ishimaru than be with Junko. Especially now that "hope" had defeated despair, as you said.

But look at the pin-up poster man. Its obvious 149pages-chan actually shaped her body better. Kyoko could too.

Says you.

I want to bully Souda with Sonia.
I want to take Souda's cola bottles out of the fridge and replace them with sugar-free ones with Sonia.
I want to steal Souda's contacts with Sonia so he has to wear his glasses.
I want to hide Souda's tools with Sonia so he can't do any mechanic work.
I want to force Souda to watch horror movies all night long with Sonia.
I want to take Souda on a car ride after hiding his motion-sickness medication with Sonia.
I want to tell Souda that he'll be a virgin forever with Sonia.
I want to make out with Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to have sex with Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to mock Souda with Sonia when he gets a boner from watching us.
I want to attach Souda's wrists behind his back with Sonia so he's unable to masturbate.
I want to impregnate Sonia and force Souda to watch.
I want to call Souda a cuck with Sonia.
I want to stick my dick inside Souda's asshole while Sonia is taking pictures.
I want to tell Souda how much of a faggot he is with Sonia for liking it up the ass.
I want to drink Souda's tears with Sonia.
I want to take pictures of Souda's face, crying from pleasure and joy while Sonia pounds his ass with a dildo.
I want to publish shameful pictures of Souda all over the internet with Sonia.
I want to tell Souda that I'm starting a family with Sonia.
I want to invite Souda to my wedding with Sonia.
I want to ask Souda what he thinks about the name that we chose for the baby with Sonia.
I want to force Souda to take Sonia's son at the amusement park.
I want to force Souda to ride a roller coaster with Sonia's son.
I want to ask Souda if he can babysit tonight while me and Sonia go out to have some fun.
I want to invite Gundam at home and have a threesome with him and Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to force Souda to put on Sonia's dress and a blonde wig with Sonia.
I want to watch Souda dressed as Sonia getting fucked by Gundam while I eat pop-corn with Sonia.
I want to break Souda's mind and ass with Sonia.

She's gonna be okay , right ?

Every thread until you like it?

HinaKoma, JunkoMakoto, TanakaSonia, HiNanami.

But because hope defeated despair, he freed Junko, and she is now waifu-tier

They have yet to awaken Makoto's true Despair Mode