youtube.com/watch?v=kT64TsIgBJs
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1930's Europe

Nigeria, of course

your own country, wife tier women dont mix

Kiira Korpi is next level woman

I don't have a country anymore.

It's not a matter of what country, but where in the country. If you're in the middle of NYC, every woman you meet will be a whore. Same with London, Kiev, and every major city in the west

You need to go way out in the sticks to find someone that will be a wife and mother.

You can get a good woman anywhere. The question is; what are you bringing to the table to deserve a decent chick?

Russia

there are still white girls here, even if theyre a minority of women.
like said
go to the middle of nowhere to find a wife. city girls are massive whores and nearly all of them are non-white

lol all girls I meet are sluts

Finns are Alien Elves.

Dude... all women are nuts...

Ms. Amelia is really ugly and so is Ms. Emma.

I wish I could drink your delicious tears.

Wut mate?

quantity > quality. In Germany you can get four women at the same time.

Korpi nudes are the Holy Grail of Sup Forums

She wouldn't. She is too pious.

hope gen z is less retarded and go with one of them.

>Pious
Have you not seen her strip tease? youtube.com/watch?v=OaRlz_Q250U

That's not a strip tease, that was a costume change.

>feet
nice

dude, leave Kiira alone, she's a Finn, wouldn't you much rather have an adorable Swede?

Still, this is my favorite performance of hers: youtube.com/watch?v=b7BCV-tHR_s

all swedes were gang raped by muslims and now have aids, its dead.

Some great "Morning Dew" shots: youtube.com/watch?v=AVmp25VO3jY

Kiira Korpi is best girl

Obviously Finland. It's full of attractive Nordic women with good personalities, and you're competing against literal autists.

Joo. Sataana, joo.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPE58Ld0oPo

>literal autists

You serious?

there all muslim there, search 'finish girl descibes attacks' on youtube. every girls there has been raped by now and have muslim aids.

>Talk to ordinary girl about niggers and jews
Oh my god, ahhh a racist!
>Talk to Russian girl about niggers and Jews
Yeah fuck them!

The answer is obvious

1960s USA

>Talk to a Finn grill about Russians and Jews and Immigrants
>She smashes an empty kossu bottle into a weapon and pulls a puukko
PERKELE SAATANA VITTU!

The choice is obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=kT64TsIgBJs

Would she be drawing a weapon for me or the jews?

People in general are difficult here.

With respect to women, in the whole Nordic countries the nanny state have made them a kind of aristocracy: men have little to say in the relationship.

It is nice to go out and sleep with a blonde girl, another notch in your belt, but after a few years, cabin fewer prevails and you seek a hot Southerner to joke, tease and fuck.

I dont recommend Finnish girls unless they have been living at least one year in a foreign land.

women are like this everywhere in the west, girls in Scandinavia are just more attractive so it makes guys think the bullshit might be more worth it.

Finland is not Scandinavia.

You cannot imagine how unemotional people here can be.

checked...
user, you know we're all mongrels though, kinda doesn't work as an idea for 'Murica.

Hey ass makes up for it.

is it that much worse in Finland, than like Norway though? Even if you aren't technically Scandinavia

to be clear, I'm saying women are like this everywhere in the west, I'm not sure why Finns would just be worse. Canadian women are just as self-centered and able to fall back on the nanny state

Faroe Islands

Eastern Europe. Please don't fall for the Asian meme. Make white babies.

I think so. I feel Norway is way West, Sweden Central Europe (Germany) and Finland has Eastern European character, further from the Atlantic culture.

I know that Swedish women are fucking horrible, at least that seems to be a common thread. Usually Eastern European women are put on a pedestal as being the best.

They are very cold, unemotional people (lets say 70 % of them).

I agree with your president: westernized Eastern European.

Honestly, I'm done with emotional people, especially women. Do Finns make good moms?

how can white women even compete?

If you stay in Finland. They receive a lot of help from the government, so they can have three children in four years or so. That is one of the reasons they want to return here when pregnant.

After that kids are left to grow up by themselves and the state. The education system is not bad indeed.

Just to show you all an example: many Finnish girls sleep with their best friend, they dont try to have a relationship with a male, they prefer whatever is much closer to their way of thinking and being.

By best friend, do you mean a women? Are Finnish chicks lesbians?

They can't.

last one.

happens in the lower classes of america as well my friendo

I have that Korpi.

this

Russian women are the most based of all: conservative, smart and no-nonsense attitude, perfect combination to raise a family.

how about this one?

>You cannot imagine how unemotional people here can be.
Sounds awesome, I hate drama.

America. Usually small town America. You can find 9/10s all day that have had the opportunity to do degenerate stuff, but chose not to, don't want much outside of a family and to see some of the world. It's like a test product.

Nice try, but that's not her BF. That's just some rando.

Pretty sure that's usain bolt lol.

Indeed. It is the last step of an endogamy.

Do all Finnish women do this or are you just fucking with me?

Do you have this one?

Not us that's for sure

There are hot women everywhere, op, even in Bolivia. Want access to them? Become rich. Money and beautiful women always go together.

As to where? Do not import foreign women into your country. Give her some time and she'll turn into a local. If you want a foreign women, you'd have to move to that country.

Whatever woman you choose, your also choosing her family, friends, society, community, religion. Even if you believe your woman is the special one, she might also have that slutty friend who's always encouraging her to cheat on you.

It's no easy task. It's possible. Be smart.

Her BF is some Northern WOP. Maybe Swiss?

Many do this. They use to hang out in pairs and with time some involvement happens if they dont find males. That is an absolute taboo behavior for a Mediterranean girl, for instance.

I've been to Sweden and Norway and I've found the women to be the most straightforward and slutty out of them all. And I've traveled to almost everywhere. You'd say Finnish women are also similar in this regard? Not sure my experience could be different because I'm Latino.

whats wrong with that? two finns in love.

Do Christian Finns do this, or only atheists?

burgerland

That's not a Finn kissing her. It's a Turk or Russian. I can't tell a Russian from a Turk; they both look disgusting.

yeah, they can be whores but the question is more toward marriage material and I dont think anyone would want to marry a Swedish girl because they are very self-centered.

How are mexican women?

I could live all my life knocking those around every night and not be too paranoid about her fucking around. Perfect.

DESU, tho. A LOT of young women do this in America, I don't think this is a nationality phenomenon.

look at those bosoms

very full bosoms

Nordic women are best genetically but are completely incapable of being in a long-term relationship or raising children. They're only useful as sluts.

Pretty sure he's just happens to be from the north.
checked for looking like a cuck.

I think there are good women everywhere. Even in Scandinavia. Maybe they're are not as common as in other places, but they do exist.

Mexican women will follow the same trend as in the US or any other European country: sluts in big cities, more modest in rural areas. Highly possible to find virgins in northern Mexico, where I'm from. Kinda boring to chase these good women when I can get whores out of tinder in Oslo with no effort.

well yeah, when you're in oslo. Op was looking for 'god tier' women politically so he probably doesn't want whores so I'd say Norway is off the table for him finding wife as is pretty much all of Scandinavia, you say there might be good women there but I think there welfare state makes it impossible, it creates hedonists and thats it. Good place to go to get laid. Not to try to find someone to start a family with.

and AIDS is fucking rampant in Scandinavia, and herpes too.

mongolia

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

Are you from Scandinavia, user? I love the blonde sluts although sometimes I do wonder how the fuck are the local men commiting to old used unstable whores in their mid 30s? And it's not about nationality. I've met Slavic women and latinas living in Stockholm and Oslo who have adopted the same promiscuous behavior, so yeah, the welfare and feminized state has to do with it. And it doesn't seem to change any time soon.

In that regard, I think nice places to look for wives are those who still maintain their masculinity both politically and socially. In Eastern Europe and LatAm the old fashioned and traditional values are still alive, we do have a lot of whores due to the western influence, but it's still possible to find good women.

I do not advice importing foreign women to your country. They'll turn local in less than a year. OP would have to move to the girl's country if he wants her to remain the same.

>Usain Bolt
Literally who?

This, based Mexicano is based.

>Le Rural women Are based meme

Let me remind you these were all rich suburban baptist girls who were taught from birth to avoid niggers and never give it up before marriage because it would decrease their value

I mean a quality American girl wants an American guy, a quality French girl wants a french guy. dating exotic people outside of your culture is degenerate

It's not an absolute rule but the % of "good women" from total is definitely higher in rural areas.

The root cause for women fucking niggers is weak white men. Do you see Arab women going crazy for white dick in their own land? That's why Arab men keep them on their fucking tight leashes.

Move to an area that is known for being conservative, but has a bustling economy. Go to church services and find a traditional girl that way. Most churches have more young women attending than young men. You may have to go to several churches to find one with single women attending.

Good luck.

Plus they don't invite millions of men of other races/cultures to live there and spread their seed.

In these Protestant countries, the Church is effectively part of the state.

Ultra Christian groups here (I dont know exactly how they are called, but there exist in Finland) though, make good wifes.

Women don't like weak men. If women are race mixing it's because they're perceiving niggers hispanics arabs etc as higher value than white men.

I find it funny how white men blame niggers and us hispanics for the low white natality. How are we stopping you from impregnating your woman and making her 10 children? You should ask yourself why white women CHOOSE not to give you as many children as black or Hispanic women give to their men.

No, I've only been to Norway once and has a similiar experience as you. They dont really settle down there lol, the birth rate in Nordic countries among the non-migrants is bottoming out. The welfare state destroyed the family unit entirely.

But most Western Nations are the same, your average American girl is the same kind of slut as your average Swedish girl. Modern women are kind of shit.

I've never been to Eastern Europe but that seems to be the consensus of there being some sorted women there, and you said in certain parts of Mexico and LatinAm.

Welfare / Nanny states ruin women, they create sluts which can be fun for travel but implode a society over time.

Also plays into the whole "why do women date assholes" thing.

right, as a group we are being weak and the media is portraying us as sissy cucks
doesnt mean we should invite foreign men into our country

kind of too late for a lot of places, Germany took like 2 million arab and north african men, sweden took like a million. white men in most nations have put them in a situation where they are going to have to compete with 'exotic' men who have sob stories that draw women to them.

that's why western europe will be non-white in just a couple generations

mexican intellectual hard at work

He just doesnt understand what the welfare state does to women in just one generation because mexico has never had one

>sweden took like a million

Just under 200K last I heard. 163,000 IIRC.