Marine tattoos

Being a marine, tattoos are a major part of our culture. I dont know a marine that doesnt have a tattoo. Yet I see everyone on this board calling people with tattoos degenerate and white trash. Are marines degenerate for this and why?

Ofc marines are degenerate

No but you are a bunch of motard boots.

Of course. Anyone who would sell their own body for fuck all money to fight for Israel is not only cucked but a degenerate also.

They also shower together, communally, more proof of degeneracy.

I was a Marine and I never got a tattoo.

>implying Im a boot
>implying I have a marine tat

Marine culture today is nigger culture. Yes, you are massive degenerates.

plenty of regulations that govern the place of tattoos in the service

plenty of ways to get kicked out of you break those regulations

cool perception, though

Your government is keen on marking it's chattle.

Marines who shower together communally = degenerate queers

> hard work ethic
> nigger culture
Try again

>Yet I see everyone on this board calling people with tattoos degenerate and white trash
Just like marines.

You would still have to agree its around 90%. I dont know about pogs tho

No they are not degenerate because they are part of a war band brotherhood. They are dogs who tear into things for a living so they mark their flesh.

will this board ever have adult subjects discussed?

PS Marines are great kid, carry on, grow up too

Best friend is a marine and doesn't have any tattoos.

He either:
Hasnt been deployed
Isnt infantry

I'm greenside corpsman and I'm sleeved out
Don't really care what you wanna call me for it

Actually went on two tours. Is my age(34).

yes ,seamen sailors and marines it is part of that culture. sailor got their first tattoo when they crossed the equator for the first time. The King of Denmark had tattoos as he was a navel man. It is pretty young girls and women and guys who are not from that culture who have randomly made it supposedly cool and chic.

Meant for

Are tattoos degenerate? Yes, but it use to be the only acceptable way you got one was in the navy

Don't bump bait threads, Doc.

>our culture
Oh shut the fuck up, did you just fucking enlist or something? Grow up retard

Unless you've blown up some sandnigger's house or helped Israel destabilize some country you can't talk.

Could you perform an in-field circumcision properly?

News flash, Marines are white trash.

you grow up.

Marines are proud degenerates. The Ping Pong Show is a fucking service tradition.

>tattoos are a major part of our culture
degenerate, pleb, trash culture yes

Done two tours in Afghanistan. Get a tattoo if you want or don't if you don't want. But tattoos aren't a part of "marine culture" and calling it "marine culture" makes you more of a faggot than an actual marine.

branding oneself like cattle or slaves is degenerate as fuck

You're literally a mercenary for the military industrial complex and the Jewish bankers.

Yes, you are a degenerate.

(OP)
Also, one of the most famous Marines in popular culture is known by his tattoo.

Fake American

Tattoos don't necessarily make you degenerate, but many degenerate (mind/character) people get tattoos. It's a direction thing.

>wanting to go to other countries and destabilize them for the world government is American

This. Smedley Butler tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen. And he was 100 x the Marine you'll ever be.

>our culture
You're American, your culture is American.
Shut the fuck up with this made up bullshit.

The marine corps is pretty much just a gay sex cult. I don't know a single marine that hasn't been fucked in the ass. So, yes, marines are degenerate.

>Being an inmate, tattoos are a major part of our culture. I dont know an inmate that doesnt have a tattoo. Yet I see everyone on this board calling people with tattoos degenerate and white trash. Are inmates degenerate for this and why?

Special forces faggot. No tats.

Don't act like you know shit about an organization you've never served in
Its completely different than being a civilian in this country

I'm actually a marine without tattoos. On Friday one of my fellow marine brethren tried convincing my roommate and I to get tattoos with him. I told him to get a tattoo of a different unit and I'd pay for it if he did but he pussied out. Yes, tattoos are degenerate, but imo because the people associated with them. I've met some good devil pups with tattoos in my life but it doesn't change the fact that most people with tattoos are degenerate.

Pic related

i'm a former marine, i have no tattoos.
>no identifying marks

85% of Sup Forums just has a holier then thou attitude about everything.

thank u 4 defending muh freedoms
thank u for ur cervix

I bet you're in 29 stumps I recognize that wall locker and shitty brick wall.

Same, as mentioned here Though to be fair we are anomalies

I hear all the time of Marines sexual deviancies.

Actually I'm in Lejeune but I was in the field at 29 Palms for about a month in August with some leafs and brits

Why are you worried about what some retarded faggots on Sup Forums think about tattoos?

We Pogs get tattoos as well. I got my MoTard tattoo 4 years after getting out.

Some kind of bible verse about it

The passage is as follows: you will not make cuttings in your flesh, for the dead, nor print marks on you." It's open to intrepration, but the words 'for the dead' are key - The passage assumes you the knowledge of Canaanites sacrificing themselves

>that's the muhreens

fmf Corpsman here
tattoos are degenerate, change your socks

No, they're unhealthy Canadians. Their leaf flag on their cammies is pretty noticeable. While I was with them they kept telling us how they can believe we train like that though. Pretty weird. All we did was sleep in tents for a month.

Marines getting tattoos is not some fact of serving in the Marines it used to be a signal to other Marines you were a faggot

Its come from da stressers frum da open contracts. Lmao

>gets shot in the neck

"Oh wow, headache? I'll prescribe you 600mg of Motrin"

Fuck you guys. Everything is apparantely cured with motrin.

I assumed it was all three nation's. None the less I am more concerned with our military then ever if those mongrels are the boots on the ground.

If you're a Marine you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do! Semper Fi mother fuckers

The UK guys were actually all pretty fucking fit. But yea we have some shitbags. In the future wars will be fought in the air and with drones though. Tough to say if the physical aspect will play a big part. Regardless, the infantry dudes are still good to go. Most of them haven't been to war though so experience is lacking.

Besides make it into the Air force

have you tried changing your socks?

Warrior markings are fine, tattoos for the hell of it are degenerate, especially by civvies.
AND MAKE SURE THEY MEAN SOMETHING, CRAYON EATER

How much of a fucking loser do you have to be to join the military, like nigga just don't fail all your classes in high school and you can get a degree lmao

I guess I should try that first

>yfw
>fuckin civies

Yeah, you're fucking trash.

>Nazi flag
>disses fighting in the name of the land of your birth

Not to say eventually shit's going to need to be torn down and rebuilt here in Murrica, nor that we aren't controlled by ZOG.

Except some people actually want to join. Also you know how many we'll paying jobs you can get after the military?
>free college during and after
>military experience
>private contracting jobs

My brother got a job that payed $150k for 8 months after he got out. Finished his 8 months contracted and continued going to school. When you think of military you think of retarded high school dropouts. That may be true for certain jobs, but if you're smart and go into the right field, you'll be set up for life afterwards.

I had a full ride scholarship to play football , still joined. And fucking loving it. Just because you don't feel any sense of brother hood or pride because you're out of touch with reality you little faggot. Next time you ask mammie why you're growing titties just know it's because of your lack of responsibility fucking fag

My whole fucking platoon didn't have a single tattoo, you fuckin try hard loser. Sick of pos like you who enlist with the sole intention of being the stereotypical degenerate Marine that you see in shitty Hollywood films.

>gets "accidently gundowned" by Blackhawk

What a tool.

Totality

They told you not to get one. I know they did. They tell all recruits you're not supposed to do it because you're government property. Besides it's an easy way to identify an individual. You don't get tattoos for the same reason officers don't wear their bars. But hey, gung ho, cheer-io faggot.

you had a full ride and you blew it to be a bitch for four years?

wht the fuck lol

I still have a full ride in my back pocket

only faggots in the military get tattoos. do you know how hard it is to get a career in intellegince with tattoos? unless you're a seal, recon or special force the spooks don't want to work with you except some private companies. but who wants to be a hired gun?

Sailors are the only ones that are allowed a Tattoo.

>Branch with the most fags and tannins are allowed to get tattoos and not be degenerate

Makes sense.

Trannies*

Dang yo

Get back to your fucking radar before Pacific Fleet suffers another fatal blow from those pesky merchant marines and rocks in the water.

zogbots are degenerate

Thanks for keeping us alive doc

Honorably Discharged marine here. No tattoos because I'm not a fucking degenerate. I also don't have any D.U.I.s or domestic violence charges, which were about as common as tattoos. Fuck off.

Everyone knows this, except for the "marine" in the OP.

Military is as degenerate as it comes. If it wasn't for all you welfare queens being the armored fist of globalism we would not be seeing the death of western civilization.

Just about everything people complain about here has it's roots in the security blanket you provide for the very things that cause the most damage to America as a whole.

If any of you actually joined to defend muh country you would have purged Washington and our plutocracy last century and we could be living in an isolationist utopia where we have a colony on mars and you could take lunar vacations.

The globalists can't have that. They made sure and neutered them so they wouldn't have any Romanesque Legions taking the capital and placing a competent person in charge.

mfw fat neets on Sup Forums call members of the worlds most elite fighting force degenerates