myanimelist.net/animelist/Saski64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretentious/9
kill yourself

Edgelord/10

5.5/7
Big minus for LoGH

>Big minus for LoGH
Leave this place and literally never come back.

>Big minus for LoGH

you've changed Sup Forums

normalpleb pretending he's not a normalpleb by removing death note and the like

4/5.
12/20. It's too much stuff. Just stick to a 3x3 chart.

>One Punch Man
>donut shit
>implying he's pretending

>that chart

nigga you best be bait

3/6 are you 2009?

4/4

2/4 -F/Z, TTGL
5/5 OVA
4/4 Movies
>rebuilds
but why

7/8 -Elfen Lied

Do you like this one more?

Hello friends

1/6
>Big minus for LOGH
Shit it's opposite day isn't it? Nobody tells me these things.
1/7 anime
2/6 ova
5/7 film
2/8
3/5 anime
2/3 manga
Please rate the others

Ugly but acceptable taste.

Ugly and entry level.

No one likes Kiznaiver.

Looks good but entry level.

3.5/6
7.5/9 for TV
6/8 for OVA
9/9 for Movies
6.5/8
4/7
2/5
5/6

>typical normalfag pretending he's got taste by adding lain and utena
looked okay until flcl ruined it
least bad in thread
kill yourself
IM A MANLY MAN, IM DEFINITELY NOT GAY
fuck you
typical evafag

>entry level
Good entry level or bad entry level?
>fuck you
Why?

3/8
4/9
4/9
4/9
3/9
4/9
6/7
5/9

none of those besides GTO and LotGH are manly men anime.

>IM A MANLY MAN, IM DEFINITELY NOT GAY
You don't seem to put a lot of thought into your shitposting friend

"My first day on Twitter" entry level.

1/3

4/9

2/4

1/4

2/5

2/5

2/5

5/5
6/6
5/5
3/3
2/2
2/2
3/3
3/3

5/5

I think that all of you guys deserve a 9/9.
Seriously! You niggas have great taste. Please r8 and dont hate. Arigatou gozaimasu, miina-san
best regards,
MexicanNarutofan777

>donut shit
Fuck you, Shirobako was great.

Bait/9

LOGH is anti-art trash.

wait is that arcueid and shiki?

>"entry level" entry level
Thanks bud.

>LOGH is anti-art trash.

Yeah. BTW, I'm sorry for not adding Cory in teh House, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Keit-Ai! to my chart. I had too many masterpieces to put down, so, unfortunately, I had to exclude those.

I dunno what you expected, really.

No friend. You do that when someone doesn't rate. For shitposters the only effective strategy is to ignore them.

Gonna have to elaborate on that one.

5.5/7
4.5/9
5/5
4/9
4/6
6/6
8/8
3/8
7.5/8
>Re zero
3/5
2/6

>Meme Taste
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say by that, could you clarify?

It's a joke and what I name most of my 3x3s. Don't think to hard about it.

I don't understand why anyone would put king gainer on his 3x3, it was just so mediocre and forgettable except for the opening.

Yes. Pic was from the Tsukihime anime (some people claim it doesn't exist, as you must already know).

3/3

3/4
-----Clannad

4/4 I like you

3/3 Bold choice with Kiznaiver

meme

3/5
-Akira
-Naruto

I love Tomino's quirks. His awkward way of storytelling and weird characterization especially. Gainer has this in spades. Its also really lighthearted and the side characters are all very distinct and nobody actually feels useless despite Gainer having a super powerful robot. The robot designs themselves are very inventive.

>meme
Thank you friend. I haven't had a good laugh in a while.

7/8
Kill la Kill is trash.
5/8 for TV
4/6 for OVA
6/9 for movies
3.5/9
4/8
5/8
3/6
8/8
4/4
5/7
4.5/7
4/7
3/7
2/8
6/7
7/9
6/11

Every time I see your 3x3 I don't think it can get any better, but then it does.

>Kill la Kill is trash.

6/7
3/5
5/6
4/4
4/4
3/3 fellow narutard
5/6

It's true though. It's only redeeming quality is that Ryuko is a cutie

4/6
>Big minus for LogH
>Has Gurren
Poetry
kill/yourself
b/8
1/5
1/3
5/5
Don't even agree with it but it's aesthetically pleasing as fuck
3/8
3/3
Delete this
5/7
>2/7
An incredibly handsome, if not highly autistic man/16

>Ryuko
>not Satsuki nee-san

pleb

also, honest talk, the show is just one of those Sup Forums is completely divisive on, I remember the threads when it aired, everybody and their mother's loved it, then as soon as it ended and gained some mainstream popularity Sup Forums did what it always does:

>normalfags like it so ITS SHIT!

Its just like EVA, or now apparently LoGH, I haven't been here at least since magical boy anime aired, clearly the board has changed a bit regards its view on LoGH

anyways, enjoyyour shit taste

>then as soon as it ended and gained some mainstream popularity Sup Forums did what it always does:
It was at the halfway mark that the series went to absolute shit and it was then that people became divided on it.

Just use the website next time.

>I remember the threads when it aired, everybody and their mother's loved it, then as soon as it ended and gained some mainstream popularity Sup Forums did what it always does:
You are either talking out your ass, or have very selective memory of KLK threads during it's run. Plenty of people shit on it. Sure it got worse after it went mainstream, but it had a fair amount of people hating on it before then.
I never liked it, but I understand that it has its own merits, and that it simply wasn't my cup of tea.

>I never liked it, but I understand that it has its own merits, and that it simply wasn't my cup of tea.
I don't think this phrase is allowed to be uttered on Sup Forums

On today's edition of "entry level", user attempts to infiltrate Sup Forums with his normie taste, without a single attempt to try and fit in.

10/10. I should really get on Patlabor and Gunbuster one od these days.

3/3

4/4.

6/6

meant to quote with the 10/10

4/4

8/8, fantastic stuff. Extra props for Victory, Tetsujin and Gorg.

What separates your favorites from your likes?

This is my taste. It's not the best, but it's mine.

4/4

If I have a personal connection with them, or if they had a large emotional impact on me

If not, but I enjoy them and they're high quality, then I generally consider them things I love, but not my favorites.

Something that particularly resonates with me emotionally, not necessarily what I think is the highest quality.

What creates the "personal connection"?
Where you currently are in life? Who you are as an individual? Do your favorites ever shift?

If it gets my dick nice and hard.

7/9
3/9
1/9
2/9
7/9
?/9
5/9
3/9
2/9
3/9
1/9
1/9
6/9
4/13
4/16
4/9
11/16
9/9
9/9
4/9

>1/9
I feel like you're baiting me here.

I don't think he realizes that the second number is the total amount of series you've seen in someone's 3x3

Yeah, if it hits me really hard or changes me or something. I'm and TTGL gave me confidence I never had before, completely changed how I talked to people, etc etc

Toradora just happened to be a great romance that I watched when I was really vulnerable with my own relationship, so it really spoke to me

I've got something like that for maybe half of the things on my collage, it isn't really set in stone but it's why there's such a big gap.

Probably the best example I can think of for "who you are as an individual" for me is Imaishi's work, and the people around him. It ALL speaks to me, I feel like he's doing things that are personally made for me and what I need, so I guess his style is just perfect for who I am.

My favorites shift (hell, other than Toradora! and KLK, all of the shows on there I've seen relatively recently, but I feel like that's just because even though I've been a weeb my whole life, I've only recently started watching a lot. Also, I started watching things I don't like, which I didn't really do before the last 6 months or so.

Jesus christ, Mekakucity actors? Just the anime itself or the whole Kagerou Project?

3/9

You have some shit taste or you've seen very little.

I could give you my anime list of shit Ive seen, but I don't know if thats still a banable or deleteable offense

>umineko
I'm hoping that's visual novel and not anime desu

Nah, but you're opening yourself up to spam and shit if you care about that

mainly kagerou project as a whole, but even with its flaws i still really liked mekakucity

im a huge shaftfag if that means anything

oh, ok: myanimelist.net/animelist/Saski64 P.S. I tend to rate high

Wow you really haven't seen very many anime. What are you even doing posting in these threads.

You weren't lying those ratings are really high, I'd try to readjust everything so your average is around 5, it's just more useful to look at that way

I literally have no idea what you like and dislike by looking at that because everything is super inflated, all I know is what you've seen

If you've seen more than 9 anime, that's enough to post in these threads. Fuck off

well, I would have seen more had it not been for Uni, I used to watch at least one show per season, then time ran out, on top of that I tried to watch old stuff.

Due to this, my backlog is fuck huge, and since I can't watch subbed stuff without devoting full attention to it, more Sup Forums shit is what I've seen in recent years

how about now?

5/7 - still haven't seen Katanagatari
2/4 - was the Umineko anime really that good?
eww
3/4
4/7 - your taste is all over the place
4/4
2/4 nice coppu

If you changed your scores, it hasn't updated yet.

>I'd try to readjust everything so your average is around 5
If you've only seen

Well imo scores should work so that 5 is your average, because 5 is average. Meaning that even if everything you've ever seen has blown your mind or been absolutely terrible, you should adjust things so that the average is 5.

Of course that's an ideal and doesn't have to be perfect (and it probably comes from hanging around RYM threads on Sup Forums for too long), but it's a good guide and keeps away the 9 averages you'll see people have sometimes.

It just makes ratings more useful for others when trying to figure out what you like and don't like.

5 is your perception of the average of the medium as a whole, not the average of what you've watched.

Even if you take it as the 'average' in quality, you'd have to be a fucking idiot to watch as many sub-5 shows as you do >5 shows, so naturally the average score you give to what YOU CHOSE TO WATCH should be greater than 5.

I get where you're coming from, but there's a very sensible middle ground between the person who rates everything a 10 and the person who rates something they actually enjoyed a 4.

Why should it be the average of the medium as a whole if I haven't experienced the medium outside of what I've watched? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You can only rightfully judge based on what you've seen, otherwise you're just rating things lower or higher because Sup Forums has told you there are things that are better or worse or whatever.

>Even if you take it as the 'average' in quality, you'd have to be a fucking idiot to watch as many sub-5 shows as you do >5 shows, so naturally the average score you give to what YOU CHOSE TO WATCH should be greater than 5.

This isn't relevant to what I said, because no matter what you watch, 5ish should be average. I get what you're saying but it doesn't really apply. As a side note, if I did it that way personally, it wouldn't make much of a difference because I actively go out of my way to watch things I dislike in addition to things I like. I don't want to keep myself in a predetermined box of what I think I like.

>the person who rates something they actually enjoyed a 4.

That would only happen under how I rate things if your list has like 6 shows and you're blown away because you're super new, or if you just happen to love EVERYTHING you see, in which case there is no good way to rate things that doesn't make it a clusterfuck for everyone else.

>because no matter what you watch, 5ish should be average
You're trying to tell me that if you watched 99 literal garbage-tier shows and one 10/10 masterpiece that you'd still have an average score of 5? Or that if you watched 99 8/10+ shows and one 1/10 disaster that you'd still have an average score of 5?

That's asinine.

>As a side note, if I did it that way personally, it wouldn't make much of a difference because I actively go out of my way to watch things I dislike in addition to things I like
Well there's your problem. That's not what most people do. That's just your own weird habit. Most people look for things they expect to enjoy, and go out of their way to avoid watching things they suspect they'd rate a 4/10 or lower.

Yes, but when you actually watch shit that never happens unless you have an incredibly short list.

The way I rate makes total sense, 5 is the average of what you've watched. I generally like anime, so I even enjoy the 5s I have, but it's still the average of what I've seen.

>That's just your own weird habit

Right, but that was just a side note to your misunderstanding. As in: even if your misrepresentation of what I was saying were correct, it would happen to work for me.

>even if your misrepresentation of what I was saying were correct, it would happen to work for me.
Your system of 'make the average equal 5 no matter what' ONLY works for you and anyone who has seen well over 500 shows.

There are at the very least several hundred 6/10+ shows and anyone with half a brain is going to be able to pick out one of those 9 times out of ten for at least their first couple hundred shows.

Your 'unless you have an incredibly short list' applies to all lists under ~500 is what I've been saying. If you think that qualifies as 'incredibly short' then that's fine, but I think most anons haven't gone so far as to be nearing the '1000 shows watched' mark.

Your only judgement is that it's different than your rating system. You literally just said that there's a ton of 6/10s out there, IN THE WAY YOU RATE THEM. No shit you can find tons of things you like fairly easily, and that will show because the average of what you've seen (and if you generally like anime, average is good! Average of a good thing...is good!)

And trust me, my list is short enough that if I posted it here, I'd get so much shit for not having seen anything.

I don't get what problem you have with 5 being average, and that still being a positive judgement. If you like something, the average example of that thing is still good. If I started rating every apple I ate, and I like apples, then the average apple (a 5), is still better than an average (5) kiwi, because I don't like kiwis. I really don't understand what the problem is here. This way makes the most sense, without making judgments based on things you haven't seen. (ie deciding upper and lower parameters based on "perfect" and "perfectly bad" anime that you've never seen and may not even exist, then planting all your scores within that range)

>You literally just said that there's a ton of 6/10s out there, IN THE WAY YOU RATE THEM
There are tons of 6/10+ shows out there by anyone's standards, assuming they even like anime in the first place. Are you seriously trying to deny that?

>my list is short enough that if I posted it here, I'd get so much shit for not having seen anything.
At least you're honest about it...

People with short lists have every reason to not be anal about watching bad shows. Deliberately watching bad shows that all for the sake of balancing out your average is a seriously autistic thing to do desu.

>This way makes the most sense, without making judgments based on things you haven't seen. (ie deciding upper and lower parameters based on "perfect" and "perfectly bad" anime that you've never seen and may not even exist, then planting all your scores within that range)
Now you're just making shit up. I rate the worst thing I've seen as a 1 and the best thing I've seen as a 10, and I went out of my way to find out what a 1/10 would actually be like. That's why I'm confident about a 7/10 average score making sense: I've seen how bad things can get by comparison. Hell, I've rated at least one show every number from a 1 to a 10.

You're trying to paint me out as some sort of silly idealist, but I'm talking from experience here.

>TV: 243, OVA: 103, Movies: 145, Spcl.: 24, Eps: 5561, Days: 100.05, Mean Score: 6.5, Score Dev.: -1.27

It's natural to rate things highly when you're just starting out - you'll get jaded over time and become more honest with your reviews, and see flaws in the things you used to love, but also appreciate the things you used to find annoying. It's part of growing up.

>Deliberately watching bad shows
There's rarely such a thing as a deliberately bad show - it's just a matter of how public perception of the show has effected perceptions over time.

I've gone into masterpieces and been bored to tears, and I've found enjoyment in things that others would loathe. Just because you watch an 8/10 anime doesn't mean you need to find it 8/10. You SHOULD be finding things average instead of finding everything to be amazing, just because you've heard others call it so. It should be relative to your experiences, not an invisible Other's.