jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying it wasn't because she was a fellow chosen one

Imagine being so ugly that egen Emma Watson got HARVESTED but not you

>mfw three posts in and no mention of the jew

>implying shes not a perfect 10 jewish g-dess

This is a 10/10 in Judaism.
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

Honestly she seems fairly nice and means well. Well behaved, ethical, traditional, just doesn't want to be a Hollywood slut. I think that's a good thing. I'd rather have women talk about science and life than about degenerate pop culture stuff.

how old are you?

emma watson before the whole feminism shit was a solid 10

Why the fuck do you autists post these super long videos here like anyone is going to waste half an hour or more trying to see whatever point you thought you were making?

Wait, so is she saying that Weinstein's victims were Asking For It by being too pretty?

Someone alert the SJW brigades!

reprted to fbi

>unfuckable

It's Blossom!

fat people are harder to kidnap, says big fat jewish actress

She was never a 10. The only people who believe this are pedophiles who were infatuated with her in the Harry Potter movies.

When she has a strange head but the longer hair fixed the issue. With short hair she looks tranny-ish

Look into her eyes.

Victim blaming!

Tribal loyalty

it's the first fucking post you autist

So she's saying the other women asked for it
It's their own fault for being attractive

This. Emma Watson was a cute kid but never was able to make the jump to sexy when she grew up.

What's also amusing about this is she's slut shaming her costar Kaley Cuoco who both diets, works out, and has fake tits.

And this after the 5 primary cast members coughed up $100,000 per episode each so Bialik and Rauch could earn their "fair share".

How do I make this about me?

>Weinstein didn't rape me cause I'm not a slut G O Y I M

kind of funny how women are having sex with scumbag drug dealers meanwhile well to do white guys who are in college don't really get laid. It's almost like being a complete scumbag gets you pussy even if it's the opposite of what women say (who would have thonk?)

She married a goyim, popped out 2 JEWS and then got a divorce. Beware white man! Jewish harpies want to corrupt your aryan seed!!!

>thinking a 10 year old was a 10
Truly, leafs are a scourge upon the earth.

Weinstein raped Jewish women too.

She still has a boyish body.

Then again, being a leaf you're probably into that.

No. You just wanted to fuck hermione.

Refer to Fellow chosen one. Chosen people. Jew. Come one guy.

>when life reflects art

>yfw she reveals she was actually date raped multiple times but never by harvey weinstein

She's also old

>the upside of not being a perfect 10
>'Being a feminist in HW's world'

Basically admits feminists are ugly as fuck.

Also,
>not being a perfect 10
>perfect 10
"lol i'm a rather low tier 10"

>Weinstein only rapes shiksas

(((he))) didn't rape her because it's not rape when the victim is goyim.

Implying women who don't get raped, aren't jealous of the ones who do.

>Why doesn't anyone look at me like that!?

That and she is one of the tribe.

I disagree. I don't think she's a 10, but she's definitely attractive.

Not like pic related, but who the fuck is.

Reported your report to the CSIS

She could diet and plastic surgery all she likes she'd still be unrapeable

The upside of being a strong 6

really? who?

Courtney Love

Bullshit. Bialik was never hit on because SHE IS JEWISH. Jews don't get all rapey with other Jews because they know if they fuck with Jews the Jew community will shit all over them.
When Jews approach Goyim for sex it is the equivalent of a slaver fucking a slave for the Jew. The Jew doesn't see the Goyim as a real person who warrants the respect and consideration the Jew would naturally show to other Jews.
Think of it like this: a Jew would be embarrassed farting in front of other Jews, but in front a Goyim he could shit his pants and not be embarrassed because he doesn't give a fuck what they Goyim thinks, that's how little he thinks of them. Just like you wouldn't get embarrassed if you farted in front of your dog. Goyim don't register as humans, they are cows to the Jews. Jews think of all other Jews as family more or less, Harvey would fuck his own sister before this Bialik girl. And she knows this too and she is trying to cover up the truth with this statement.

>Courtney Love
Nope
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=412

She's a 7, if that.

No he didn't rape Courtney Love. She never accused him. She just made a joke about him being Rapey in general.
Raping another Jew is the last thing Harvey would do. But it is of course possible that he did rape a Jew in the end and this is what finally caused him to be torn down in this matter. He'd only be shit on at this massive scale if he pissed off the wrong Jew (or the Democrat party just wanted to eliminate Hillary's finance chain to stop her from running again in 2020).

She tweeted he abused her.

Shes like a 6. On her best day.

>around jews women gain weight as a self-defense strategy

hahahaha

but who is the blonde?

Underrated post, fampai