SOMETHINGS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ISN'T IT???

SOMETHINGS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ISN'T IT???

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5cU05x6Fb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this woman actually have a job? Why is she still floating around like she's still relevant

Tim Kaine needs to be executed

More liberal butthurt

it's almost my bedtime

A new species of whale has been discovered.

THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION IS A TOOL OF RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

You retort by saying wikileaks has released hundreds of thousands of files om Russia as well. Explain that cunt

Yep >Pay attention so you don't lose the opportunity to approach this right and look like fucking heroes.

Remember when I said you won't see Hillary go down for pizza, but you will see her go down for big shit?! Then, I told you if you keep looking for her being charged for pizza, you'll miss all of the big wins and REAL HAPPENINGS?! This is exactly what I was referring to. This is Assange's final release (to the EXACT DAY, A YEAR LATER) of his promised, pre-election "October surprise". He was set to release it on 10/21/16 and since 10/14/16, you've hardly seen him since the embassy and his Icelandic HQ went dark, with the rest of his employees other than Jacob.

Like I said in the thread before, these are the Weiner files the NYPD mirrored/retained as evidence before handing the hardware to the FBI. Some of the files are pizza-coded creepy, just like Podesta's don't get me wrong but, the NYPD recovered ALL of the files on Weiner/Huma's computer, which in their majority, are directly tied to ALL of Hillary's dirty Secretary of State Middle East dealings and her backdoor foundation profits thanks to hundreds of millions in cashed payroll checks for their dirty "cooperation". Yes, the pizza will burn, but she will ultimately go down for the shade she threw to our nation, as our Secretary of State.

Just want to be clear... you're not getting 650k of pizza related files. You're getting 650k of NYPD recovered files from Weiners/Huma's computer that will mostly focus on their EXTENSIVE international/Terror funding and fueling crimes and as you read through the files, yes, you'll see a bunch of creepy Podesta-style, back and forth files/communications, sprinkled in between. PLEASE don't let yourselves get so excited over pizza, that you completely miss the actual fucking happening you're being given in this release.

Its why Crooked Hillary is out of the country right now. Shes never coming back.

I fucking hate those suits. For someone who wants to give more importance to women in general, dressing like a clown among grown man suits is not a great strategy.

ohhh jeeeeez lllooook atttt the tttttime

dam yall got nice women tho for real lol what i need do to bang one them blonde blue eye white girls?

She has to keep moving around outside the country as much as possible, in hopes that she can get to safe harbor when the indictments come down. Presumably she has a place to run to with the Saudis or someone.

Purple revolution holy shit it's right there!

Stop using a nigger proxy flag, start working out, get proper job skills, and then (and only then), when you're worth a damn and disciplined, start hanging out at bars to practice not being an autist.

Yes. Hillary is going to lose for the 13th time.

A minor note: the user last year also said they recovered 650K emails, but said there was an additional 1.5 TB of pictures and video. I wonder if that's all getting dumped too, or just the emails.

false if true

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5cU05x6Fb0

You're a cool user to have around
Thx

Oh shit. It's happening.