To the successful people on Sup Forums who work tirelessly and make>150k...

To the successful people on Sup Forums who work tirelessly and make>150k, are raising children and throwing Holiday-family parties... Why? and most importantly How?

Were you just raised well or are you a christfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just not a fag like you OP

these people don't exist on Sup Forums

tfw I only make 100k
tfw I have no face

successful people are rarely malcontents. If the system is working for you, you have less reason to question it.

U really think anyone of that caliber is on Sup Forums? They're lying.

I made it 150 because a lot of people make 100k in SF/NYC and that is not really anything to brag about

I make that much but with California rents and student loans, and paying for family, it doesn't get much of a lifestyle. Best I can say is that I'm moving out of debt.

Sure we do, we're not all larping faggotry.

Why? Because it's the only thing in the world that matters.
How? Work ethic.

>made 240k last year
>rarely malcontents
(((they))) run it all
ama

>implying I'm not a cryptofascist infiltrating schlomo's system to throw a wrench in a critical node at the right time

I'm not, but I would if I were smart enough to do it

this

I feel like most people that make that much are malcontents.

they just get old rich and complacent so they stop caring because nothing really effects them.

How does one do it in short years? Do you stay in one company and prove your worth, or fake it 'til you make it by switching around jobs and moving up the ladders diagonally?

I want to make good six figures before I'm 40. 30 would be great.

There's alot more of us here lurking than you could ever imagine

I live in Texas so cost of living is pretty fucking cheap. Between the wife and I, we net $120k per year and have two children. We each have our own vehicles and live in a $300k house. We dont have any unsecured debt or school loans. Were living comfortable.

obviously it depends on the person
I just happen to see through the bullshit

i grew up poor,
we didn't have a/c until i was 12 and then it was a small 110 one room unit.
had b/w tv until the early 80's.
lived in poor neighborhood went to black schools,
i diidn't want to live like that when i grew up, neither did my bro or sis.
we all learned several skills, worked hard bought nice houses,
no debt

focus on something that you like to do, and do it well. Work hard and be nice to people even if you want to shit in their cereal. I earned mine the hard way working up through the ranks and trying to perfect myself at my profession
Obviously there are easier and faster ways to make good money, but I'm happy, do what I love and the money is gravy

checked. this is what the original American dream was.

>tfw I'm in healthcare admin and I get paid large sums of money to make money off of your conditions

Do you feel like there is a limit (((they)) wont let you go past? At least not without selling your soul to (((them)))?

No kids though. Also, might be an alcoholic, so there's that.

Do you tend to "fall into" love with your job more than liking the preconceived notion you have of it?

The office gigs I have had were nice, and had perks, but the specific tasks were very menial in nature. When you do what you love, did you always love it?

Maybe, but I don't lust for the top, so I will hopefully never see that limit. I did almost get turned down for another role inside my company because they were pushing back on the manager for a (((diversity))) hire.
So, I've felt it, but I'd never sell out. Luckily, I'm good enough at what I do to do it anywhere and make the same or more, so if (((they))) come in and try to pull some kikery, I'll just move on.

How?
>Software sales. Not too hard to make good money.

Why?
>To support my family. 4 kids with wifey at home, my ~160k is really like a two income family making 80k a piece. So not exactly crazy money.

I make over 150k but my net worth is 150k in the hole due to grad school debt. Murica baby.

Plumber checking in

>did you always love it?
In some ways, yeah I always liked the work, but there's always been bullshit. Other stupid and lazy people take up so much room inside these companies.
Stupid projects, wasted money, it's always the same. But liking the actual work always made it seem like I at least had that, even when everything else was shit

>Raised in solid middle blue collar home.
>Married and had kids before 21.
>Work a blue collar middle class job.
Ez

Respect to you man. Thanks.

I'm trying to get into this field. It's impossible to get into though...stuck in a fucking rut

Taco bell nigger detected.

How so? What is your degree?

Thanks for the feedback. I like getting responses from someone here more than, say, LinkedIn. I can take it to mean more if you browse Sup Forums too lol.

sometimes i wonder if you could live in a cardboard box behind an abandoned restaurant, dumpster dive a supermarket every night for vegetables, shower in a city fountain and get out before the cops arrive, and bike to work and in this way save the same amount of money as someone who lives in the country with the same job. Not sure if theres something or other that makes this totally impossible though im a countryfag

Not true. Most people that high in the corporate structure wish they had more time to spend with their families, and end up regretting big life decisions on their death bed. Of course they may never admit it to a stranger because their ego won't allow them to, but trust me, they do.

No sweat. People on LinkedIn are just like farming anyway

I'm in data entry.

I have system admin, and am basically getting fleeced.

>mfw 3 courses away from comp sci BS and not sure if i should get cisco/msft certs or go back to school

>To the successful people on Sup Forums who work tirelessly and make>150k

This part describes me, so:
>Be Jewish
>Chinese friend wants a "white, Jewish guy" as an accountant
>makes me CFO even though I have never managed anyone else
>Turns out, I don't have anyone below me, I do the job of 4+ people and am not allowed to hire anyone or it'll be taken out of my paycheck
>Make 400k/yr plus COMPED at hotels
>Love money but hate life
>No free time at all so so gf, no hobbies, no friends, no vidya, no pets, no gym.
>mfw rich Skellington

>Married and had kids before 21
>EZ
Lol until your wife divorces your ass and jumps on Tyrone's cock while you get cucked into paying alimony for her and your kids who she'll turn against you.

fuck certs unless they are cloud or security or cloud security.

Make 135k.

White girlfriend.

Have holiday parties with family.

No kids yet, though. Soon, two years or so. The woman and I have more work to do first.

Raised well, not a christfag.

Life isn't the trickiest thing if you keep your principles simple. Draw boundaries that are clear and practical, try to not get too attached to any single outcome, let adversity help you discover your flaws and make measurable steps to fix them.

I work 10+ hours a day nearly every day of the week making minimum wage. I'm stressed out all the time and feel like a retard. I don't know how people do this for their entire lives.

>loves money too much to take a pay cut to hire help even though miserable.
>jew.
checks out mate

Also forgot to mention I'm the only one who has English as a first language where I work so I feel handicapped all the time, alienate people because when I review contracts for horrible errors and outright lies, they take it personally. Just can't accept that it's a huge liability to sign contracts when you don't even understand proper English and a misplaced comma or typo can fuck you over.

>try to not get too attached to any single outcome

Very true. You become Hillary Clinton if you can't follow this.

Much like Don Draper, I bull-shitted my way in. I lied and cheated and it worked.

tfw i only make 100k
tfw this means i'm barely middle-class

sf-cuck reporting in

my dream is to join the military, rise up the ranks, and gain influence amongst the soldiers that will enable the launch of a coup to install a fascist aristocratic government ruled by a white militariat

ch..checked?

lol. you are very very wrong

I might eventually but the starting salary for an accountant is a minimum of ~$54k and that's a lot to me. I want a nice house before 30 and giving anything away hurts too much.

I'm not 100% Jewish though, I offered to give up my bonus once in order to get the second-best office (mine had no window, depressing as hell).

you think it worked, but your coworkers probably think you suck because you have no idea what the fuck you are doing and you make their lives at work shitty because of it
>leaf
kys

>implying the system works for people and successful people didn't make it happen

Leftist slave morality detected

I'm not there yet but I will be in a few years.

I had smart successful parents and they instilled good values in me. I'm not religious.

Raised well is the key. Everyone I know who is successful had a leg up from their fairly stable parents early in life either through a car , insurance, phone, rent , education you name it. Then they use mom and dads connections and get a great job. My family dissolved at the end of high school and derailed my life for a time. Its not impossible to overcome just so hard most dont without help.

I'm just fucking with you. I have to pay for my sushi too.

I can't tell if this is bait

I make 200k. 8 years ago I was making 65k/ year. I worked hard, got into sales, read a ton- adapted. I started believing I deserved to be paid more and it started to happen. Learn sales and negotiating. Listen to Grant Cardone books from audible. Write down wild goals. I found 5 "crazy" goals I'd written down 5 years ago and they've all come true... I didn't even remember writing them down.

I come to pol because we are living in crazy times where the media is nothing but disinformation and I'm sick of political correctness. Also I find out about happenings here hours before they make it to MSM (if they ever do). I subscribe to hard work, liberty and I have found that Faith that things will work out creates a positive momentum in life. Call it God - Christ- I don't know, but as I've gotten older... belief and faith are powerful and real forces.

I do it because its fulfilling.

Raised by white trash in a literal trailer park, and Im an atheist. Im just in constant fear of being poor.

Accountants have very bad personalities

Im not rich but the value of paying yourself every paycheck is key. Buy real estate and never let your credit slip, ever.

I love cardone. What do you sell?

Do you feel ambition is an evil trait? I always feel like if I was someone who began to think in terms of ambition and making money I would just become a piece of shit. Im content and dont want a lot other than respect for being an honest and decent person.

I'm around 250k, waifu, kids, doggo, house...don't throw parties/entertain anymore though.

Ppl like myself are on Sup Forums.

'cause it's fulfilling.
>a big table surrounded by children
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg

Yes we do.

Hey me too. I make more than some doctors and I only have a bach I didn't pay for. Thanks GI bill!

Im Persian all we do is make money

Age? Estimated time until payoff and you can start saving?

should be >250k. you can't get by in good communites and schooling for less than that and be comfortable.

So are you basically the white guy at a Chinese co. who's there to interface with American co's / English speakers?

I was raised to die fighting the Soviets. My family fell apart after the wall fell. I never made a good employee. I had to work for myself.
mfw I'm rich because I make goods in a Communist country. mfw I've betrayed my blood oath, but it also betrayed me. mfw I have nothing better to do than be rich and have a large family now.

>lived in poor neighborhood went to black schools
bad times make strong men
never relax

>Were you just raised well or are you a christfag?

Both.

I'm older, so making >150k at my age isn't that big of a deal. I am smart and work pretty hard, in software engineering at a well known company.

My dad was very focused on my education my entire life. I have excellent genetics for math/computer aptitude.

I didn't care much about God until I was ready to get married, and I had a mini-redpill on marriage and women and figured that finding a Godly wife and becoming a Godly man was the only chance I had to not get divorce raped.

I don't work tirelessly btw - remember why we do this. For family. For the future. I could be making more money but I might not be married. I put family ahead of career, and I recommend you do the same.

Because I value stability, family and responsibility. I'll be honest, I value that last one more than the first two.

I was barely raised at all. Meth addict father, schizophrenic mother. They split when I was 4, got tossed around between them, then decided to leave them both at 14 and finished high school sleeping on friends' couches or the street. Got a job when I turned 18, worked my way up the corporate ladder, found the love of my life and got married. The only good piece of advice I ever got from my family was from my great grandfather, who was an Architect in San Francisco and Detroit back in the 20s-50s. He told me "pay yourself first". So, I put away no less than 10% of each pay check, even if it means I go hungry for a while. Took about ten years but turned that savings into good investments, enough to secure my future with some land.

Oh and yes I'm a Christian, though that took me a while I always had faith in something above me, just wasn't sure if it was divine or not.

>Were you just raised well or are you a christfag?

Both.

jew got chinked.
The chink is juicing you.
Don't be such a jew, take 90k from your paycheck and give a job to a fellow jew. Or is that against your religion?

Ya'll need to unionize or some shit. I'm a sheet metal mechanic in Georgia and make $110K easy with all the overtime. I work a fuckton of hours but sheeeeit you have a fancy degree and work in silicon valley ya need to be making at least $200K buddy

>I offered to give up my bonus once in order to get the second-best office (mine had no window, depressing as hell).
The chink out-jew you?
No shit you're not 100& jewish.

I dont like talking about how much I make. But I can tell you right now its in the seven figures. How? Sold my intellectual property to a well known fortune five hundred company it feels good man, feels really good. Royalty checks.

I work at nintendo with my dad

>Ya'll need to unionize or some shit
No thanks, I'll negotiate my own contracts thank you. It's also not determined by the "fancy degree" but how an individual applies their knowledge. A "fuckton of hours" will get you so, far until you increase you knowledge or become the company. The later is generally more profitable but still requires a fuckton of hours" What are your priorities??

I don't throw holiday parties.
I hate people generally.
I'm mestizo and got picked on a lot, plus my parents made me study a lot. I've done a lot of stupid things but people like to pay me a lot for me work now (patents).

usa flag?

user, build a world and create something for God. I pray to the Lord for prosperity and the strength to build something lasting, all in his name. There is nothing wrong with ambition, with making something. There is something wrong with placing something before God in your mind and in your heart.

The image is but the rest is true. I'd rather have a window I can glance out of once in a while than have a few thousand dollars. It's pretty soul-crushing at times and as my previous post mentioned, I have no other way to de-stress.

Yeah but I'll be much worse when I become a lawyer too (boss wants me to). It fits in with Jewish personality though, mostly cynical and self-deprecating humor. I'm a lot harder on myself than on other people.

Pretty much, the "token white guy" is part of it but mostly it's because Chinese people are superstitious about Jews, they think we're like good-luck charms that will bring them success. It doesn't make sense to me because I was poor when I got hired but I wasn't going to argue. Chinese people rely a LOT on word-of-mouth and rumor when making life choices and business decisions so if their limited knowledge says that Jews will bring success, they don't question it.

I honestly know no other Jews. In college, they were all too liberal and the others seem extreme (either too reform or too Orthodox). 90k is way too much, like I said I might part with up to 50k just to make life easier and have a scapegoat if anything goes wrong.

Yeah, kinda but it was my idea. I'm trying not to burn out here, that happens a lot in accounting.

Also forgot to mention I am currently scheming with my boss to take over her partner's function as the company lawyer. Apparently there's a system where you can become a lawyer in California without going to law school, you just need to pass the bar. Boss is having her partner "coach" or "tutor" me with work experience for a few years which takes the place of formal education. There's only like 20 people in the entire U.S. who do this each year but it sounds great. It's called the Law Office Study Program if you're interested, and it's how Lincoln and Jefferson became lawyers.

He has no idea he's signing his own death warrant.

>they think we're like good-luck charms that will bring them success.
Do they rub your nose for luck? In all seriousness, I know a successful Chinese CFO for a midsize company & he only hires Jews for managerial roles while leaving grunt work accounting for mostly Asian women. Both races work hard but Jews tend to be much better at problem solving.

1. Live in expensive city (New York, LA, SF)
2. Move jobs every 3-4 years and get 15-20k raises.
3. Easily make 200k+

Haha that's a pretty accurate description, there's nobody else in my department but yes, all the grunt work is done by young Chinese girls. They're completely dependent on their job since they're mostly H1-B, which means they'll get deported in they get fired.

I do want to hire someone underneath me, but I feel incompetent sometimes and am afraid of getting replaced. I know I work very hard here but I never had proper training as an accountant. Most people start out at a Big 4 firm to learn and after a few years, they go into industry. But I started there right out of college, so my options if I leave are limited, I know that I'm not worth nearly as much as I'm getting paid.

Father side: Mainline protestant white east coast family moved to Texas in 1950's. Grandfather was an engineer working in oil. Father was an Artillery officer, Westpoint grad. Bought a trucking company and grew it from a few trucks to now owning 103 tractors.

Mothers side: White babtist family from louisiana relocated to texas in 1960's. Grandfather was a poor farmer. Lost his farm. Bought some land and built himself up again. My mother has always been a housewife.

I just come from great family. I joined the army then I went to UT. Studied economics. Worked for my dad for a bit. Got a job working for a big agricultural cooperative. Made my first 200k last year barely. Probably wont make that this year. The year before I made around 80k. If it makes you feel any better I dont own a house or a car. I bike to work and my brother is my room mate. He's a clerk at a law firm. Makes shit money but at least he's not a neet and has a bright future it seems. Ill probably go back to running my fathers company after he retires or buy it if he wants to sell it.

Raised right and I'm a Christfag (plus I'm not a lazy fuckwit). Make a comfortable living, own two houses, wife stays home and raises our kids.

Proper upbringing and Christianity is pretty successful combination desu.

> make $500k/yr
> work probably 40 hours per week
> still a total malcontent