We're all aware that Trump's tax plan is only for rich people and not you right? Why are we doing this again?

We're all aware that Trump's tax plan is only for rich people and not you right? Why are we doing this again?

archive.is/BrpOA

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Big-Mens-Hanes-Ultimate-X-TEMP-Underwear-Boxer-Briefs-3XL-8XL-Black-3-Pack-/302272484522?var=&hash=item4660d814aa:m:mqhjk8NHKDbvexROpRTK5Tg
amazon.com/Trickle-Down-Theory-Cuts-Rich/dp/0817916156
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the rich already pay enough taxes

also what a manipulative headline. the bottom 20% pay barely any income tax at all so of course an income tax change will barely save them money.

The bottom 20% get a fuckton of benefits, subsidies, and services that aren't included in their income

bottom 20% is all unemployed niggers, spics, and white trash. So that 50$ can in no way measure against 207,000$. Not to mention everyone is seeing tax reduction, everyone benefits, but nooo lets continue taxing everyone at retarded rates.

>3% tea tax
>start a war over it

>39% tax
>perfectly okay with it

why are you sucking so much rich cock? do you have a 1%er friend pays you in season tickets to neetpost on Sup Forums?

I sure could use fifty dollars.

Oh wow, it's almost like basic math comes into play here

>I don't understand percentages
>>

"the rich"
Do you mean "the jews" /leftypol/?

>1% of 20,000,000 is more than 1% of 5,000
woah... is this that math thing I've heard about?

Holy shit. Please tell me there aren't people dumb enough to fall for OPimage.

what is the effect of removing capital from a finite money supply instead of spending or reinvesting it

Come on out Obamaleaf, we know you're here

>if the government steals more from other people then I'll be richer!

Guess we should cut the bottom 20% taxes by $200,000 a year as well and get the same end result: they pay no fucking federal income tax.

Please dude like it's all Jews doing this. You're getting fucked in the ass by white men too. Fucking pea brain short sighted dipshit.

Bawwww poor little poorfag.

>pay $0 in taxes and get 20k+ in gibs
>reee tax cuts only give me $50 more
Entitled cunts

>supporting taxes
Are you some kind of communist?

wow an extra $207k for literal multi-billionaires

nothing new here, just lefties being lefties and wanting to steal more money from the rich.

Those rich fucks pay my salary so good.

Why are you helping the jews?

Aaaaaactually... his plan will allow my firm keep about 20% more of its income which I can use to hire a secretary so I can take on more cases and help more people.

Seems like it's totally for me.

Guarantee the bottom 20% could save a lot more money by cutting their addictions.

>reducing tax on rich
I don't care
>no reducing our taxes further
Trump you better have something good in store we don't know about.

Why do people get so butthurt with how much money some people make? If your co-worker is making more than you good for them. Work harder or figure out what you can do to acquire the same or more. It's not fucking hard.

this.
it's a sensational headline. i'm all for helping the poor and taxing the rich, but
a poor person paying $100 in taxes, and getting a 99% cut, will only save $99.
while a rich person (not just rich, but 1%er), who was paying $10 million in taxes, while only getting a 2% taxcut, would save $200,000.

so while a tax cut is shaving off 99% to some and 2% to others, the "amount saved" is still sound like it's giving more money to the person that is paying more in taxes.

...and yet again, the middle gets lost in the shuffle.

The rich have attys and loopholes to help them pay much lower rates than middle class households, and the non-contributing, bottom feeders get a free ride!

Unacceptable.

>people making $20k/year should get a $207k cut in taxes just like the 1%

Oh and he's doubling everyone's standard deduction. How is this not for us again???

Poor people
>smoke
>drink
>eat at restuarants all the time
>get new phones and shit
>WHY AM I SO POOR, ITS SO HARD MAKING ENDS MEET

ordinarily i would agree that the 'rich' are a useful and that we need aristocracy, but alot of the rich are chinks, jews, etc. they are removed and do not use their wealth for long term politically prosocial motives.

wouldnt it be more accurate to say that the refund the bottom 20% already getting just got $50 larger ?

>Trump's tax plan

You do realize that the president does not have the power to lay and collect taxes, right?

How much taxes did you pay last year?

how much do you think 200K to the top 1% is? probably equiv to 50 bucks to us

$50 bucks though. You could shart through these and still have enough left over for several burgers.
ebay.com/itm/Big-Mens-Hanes-Ultimate-X-TEMP-Underwear-Boxer-Briefs-3XL-8XL-Black-3-Pack-/302272484522?var=&hash=item4660d814aa:m:mqhjk8NHKDbvexROpRTK5Tg

Half the country pays no federal income tax (aka Romney's famous 47%), no shit they're not getting their bill cut any further

I make $140k annually, where does that put me user?

Pay not taxes, get no benefit when taxes go down.

but we drink and smoke to hide the pain of lifting the entire undeveloped world to our level...

Birth rates are lower than they were in the great depression, US in ranked 7 for suicides, and we are supposedly the most rich nation in history of nations

>Trump's
Gary Cohn's

Trump holds no power in his administration.

i would be so happy if Gary Cohn has as much power as you said he does.

Presidents' dont do as much as media makes it seem, they more let others finally do what they have been dying to do under Obama.

rich people literally pay all the taxes in america already you welfare piece of shit

oops read that Roy Cohn ;_;

these goldman sachs guys might actually want to bring it down cause they know the workarounds from the inside you know...

honestly, ill take $40 right now if it's okay

Anywhere I can take a look at the plan?

lets say 38k this year or so. how much am I taking back? lord knows I pay a shit ton out of my check each paycheck.

>what is statistics

Yeah, because people that make $30,000 a year need to get a million dollar tax cut.
You can't cut what isn't there, stupid.

because my family is rich.

How do you cut the taxes for people who don't pay taxes?

These entire arguments are premised on economic ignorance.

nice gets of rich man sympathy

Tax Cuts for the rich is white power tactics !!!!

>What is universal health care?

I'm well aware of the functions of various branches of government.

Honestly, I haven't looked. I have a (weak) middle class salary and already know I barely pay much and pretty much get everything back.

right, as it should be.

Not sure why I come here. The right and the left look bleak. I should just stick with the funny memeposting.

No. They should pay the majority. Not all, again, you welfare piece of shit.

My entire income comes from work. If my work is making more money perhaps I will make more money. There's an infinitely better chance of that happening compared to them not making more money. I'll take that chance. Either I lose nothing or I gain something. I'm not sure I see the logic behind being against. Seems fucking stupid.

Ah now it makes sense why you hate the rich so much.

Go out there and contribute, make some money and help people doing it you selfish cuck.

Now the top only have to pay $10,000,000 in taxes, and not $10,207,000!

This is bullshit! Tax the rich!

This. Why don't people learn.

What is that in percentage?

>household that makes no money and pays no taxes gets no tax breaks

That's an extra $50 they get to pocket, what's the problem here?

I don't even waste my time reading an anonymous analysis anymore.

They're mad the rich people's money doesn't go to them, god forbid the rich get the money they earned, because rich people are automatically evil in a poorfaggots mind.

Guess what asshole, the US tax code is equal access to anyone. We all play by the same set of rules, you have just as much access to the same tax deductions that millionaires and billionaires are using for themselves. Don't blame other's success for your failure to figure this simple fact out for yourself. The tax code is used as a method to incentivize the citizens to either create jobs or housing, ie build the economy and take the burden away from government to provide it. Now stop being a poorfag and start playing by their rules.

Worry about your own pockets and stay out of others. Will liberals ever understand that most basic of concepts?

taco bell employee spotted

>paying $100 in taxes

You've never been poor have you

Bucket of crabs mentality.

I don't think people have an issue with others that make $100,000 to one million a year. Especially when they've devoted their life to their career or invented something.

It's Jews that make hundreds of millions a year and don't even pump the money back into their local economies that are the problem.

Also this.

Government gets bigger

have never even heard of that before, going to start using it now. Thanks!

>
>Poor people
>>smoke
>>drink
>>eat at restuarants all the time
>>get new phones and shit
>>WHY AM I SO POOR, ITS SO HARD MAKING ENDS MEET

Fucking this except you forgot pulltabs, scratch offs, lotto tickets and other forms of gambling. Most poors have no self-control and spend $12 for every $10 they earn.
Not saying these things aren't fun but if they kick 1 or 2 of these habits they won't be poor anymore

>
>Fucking pea brain short sighted dipshit.
>USSR flag

eventually the tenth man would just stop going out with them, the rest end up paying more when he's gone

fucking welfare retard. you must have african genes

Do they really expect people to be so stupid that they wonder why they aren't getting a 200k tax cut knowing full well that they don't even make 200k. I don't give a shit what the rich tax cuts looks like, I just want uncle sam to let me keep more of my money and stop funding dumb shit.

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE WHO PAY NO TAXES GET A TAX CUT

>Implying NEETS worry about taxes

And people that itemize and use exceptions have to pay EVEN MORE than now.

I do believe they are in constant trade war.

Trump can win this but he has to take Weinstein down first, and I'm not sure if that's what he wants to do.

Yeah, the big thing he's got in store is lowering the corporate tax rate to the fucking floor. Guess who's got trillions of dollars overseas because it's insanely expensive to bring it back to America?

Short read that may help you understand the situation better. amazon.com/Trickle-Down-Theory-Cuts-Rich/dp/0817916156

Wow, you mean people who only make $10,000 a year dont get a $207,000 tax cut??

>Paying only $50 in taxes
>Get $50 tax cut
HEY! WHY AREN'T I GETTING MORE! DUCK FRUMP!

Filthy bourgeoisie

The justice department already ordered the FBI to open up a probe

Whitehouse.gov you can read the actual propose or listen to his speeches on YT

Wtf is the way they are comparing things. Why is it about what other have relative to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

This it's going to get ugly as hell on our side, we are already impopular and fascistoide, but with this we are going to look worst than pizzagate.

>Top 1% is averaged at $1.2 million per year or more
>Get a tax cut of $207k

Holy Fuck what were they paying before?!

>a given percent of a bigger number is bigger
are you fucking retarded?

sage

His argument may be dumb but that doesn't make yours smart. Just because there are wealthy individuals does not mean the burden of society is on them. You gonna tell me that Bill Gates, a man who has created very well paying jobs for hundreds of thousands of people over the years should bear the burden of inflating the wealth of the federal government? Motherfuckers he's already done more for civilization than it deserves and you would vote to allow the government to steal from him and others like him at gunpoint. Use your mind. Break the conditioning.

So, what you're saying is that everyone is getting a tax cut.

bottom 20% don't pay any taxes lmfao, as in 0$.

You're right, $100 is unrealistic. The government would pay them their refundable tax credits every April.

t. a CPA

So now I know why there are Jackson Hewitts and Tax places littered in the ghetto..

Because we're not commies you fucking dolt