Nukes are obselete

I've posted this before in other threads. Finally found what I was looking for.

>First go here
niac.usra.edu/files/library/meetings/fellows/mar04/Edwards_Kenneth.pdf

>Then go here
aliendave.com/Photos_Skywatch_UTTR_72204.html

>Mfw when Kimmie finally shits the bed and blast his fat ass with a beam of anti-matter from the sky.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafnium_controversy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-ray_laser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are unconfirmed reports from people who manned the DMZ that we've used this on the Koreans before. Men sunburned in the middle of the night from miles away, and an entire platoon of norks that vanished in a puff of smoke

Allegedly we hit their nuclear facilities with this in 07'

Is this was was used at the WTC?
No shill
There are a few pictures\video where the top spire turns to dust. It is either psyop shit to discredit or an antimatter machined

Are you retarded?

so this is how they're going to genocide the world

Dont get racist on !e

You're the one who made it a race thing, nigger.
He actually did have a good point, there's some weird shit that happened with some of the finer points and infrastructure pieces on top of tower seven that were basically atomized and left behind in the aether as the tower fell beneath them.

Give me the rundown, how are they getting positrons; are they creating them or are they capturing ones trapped in the Van Allen belts?

If its the latter I want to see, that's our ticket to the solar system baby

Hahahaha good luck creating/containing that much antimatter, even at our most powerful antimatter factory in CERN we cant even create and trap enough to measure whether it falls up or down ya dumbass

>positrons
hwats that there, sonny? You talking about them HIV spreading decepticons again?

I honestly doubt this was what hit the World Trade Center. This creates lots of gamma radiation and a bright ass flash of light. Plus, read the second link. It fucked with their camera equipment, so no videos of them falling. Come on people, this was meant to be a serious discussion. This is real shit we probably have and is legit first strike capability.

Nukes can only work at certain times in certain places on the globe circumstantial to geometry n shieeet. Nuclear arms are incapable of being detonated anywhere at any time.

Made on site. Read the PDF

Did someone say photon?

>picrelated
If picrelated is real, maybe it is related to the bread we have here

Read the PDF retard

to produce in weaponizeable quantity... that's the real trick. Very little is produced in particle accelerators across the world every year. But those collisions are not being done with the intention of producing antimatter. Maybe They found an efficient way? Maybe using short-half life inverse-beta-decay of some nuclei? And they have a way of quickly regenerating the parent nuclei by some other means?

duh

Well we're all, at least those of us paying attention to the very political wording and implications our diplomats are making, well aware of the fact that the US has an ace up its sleeve the size of texas, and the rest of the planet is mid panic shit while they try and figure out how they're going to officially respond to the claim that we can "wipe the DMZ clean without a single casualty south of it"

The second link has a high probability of being a photo of this weapon actually being tested. Looks nothing like that. Anti-matter annihilations aren't magic building dissolvers.

If antimatter was used to annhilate thousands of tons of matter, there would be a gamma ray burst that would probably destroy the solar system.

Antihydrogen is the key from what I've gathered. Gets the positron from there

anti hydrogen is just an anti electron in a bound state with an anti proton.

Anti-electron
>Positron

I should have viewed your links before posting
My apologies
This is an interesting topic, good find OP

Right, but if you where after positons, i dont know why you would waste MeVs on a 2000 times more massive anti-proton, was my point.

I think they are doing inverse beta decay (wiki it)

>yet another anti-science thread
Fuck off, OP.

> 2nd link

how are they keeping the positrons from annihilating wit the electrons in the air? maybe they are shooting short-halflife charged nuclei (ions/plasma) in the beam and they time it so at a certain alt. the inverse-beta decay peaks and released positrons...its crafty as fuck

I'm sure ORNL is balls deep in anti-sciency shit

I am pretty sure that aliendave.com is good resource.

Microwave beam?

Not for actual information, mostly for the photo and his account of the physical effects afterwards. It was taken at UTTR, and certain corners of the interwebs (like where I found the PDF), seem to think this was a very effective test of this new weapon.

ok. so they are generating high energy fucking gamma rays and scattering them off nuclei to induce pair-production: gamma ray -> positron + electron. This is a called 'positronium'. Not anti-hydrogen.

I'd assume this wont create big world ending yields of positrons since its limited by how many gamma rays you can produce.

Your right. Actually took my own advice and read the fucking thing

I mean, that 1.022 MeV has to come from somewhere. The image I replied to is HEAVILY implying pair-production. How else? Also, what material is going to have gamma rays constantly scattered off it and not atomize after 2 seconds?

Whatever their doing, this is from 04'. Wonder where this guy is now...

>terawatt

LOL

You do understand you would need a cern like facility to even make this stuff. Plus antimatter will annihilate itself with any matter it comes into contact with. There is no real way to contain this stuff for a long time

antimatter is basically impossible to produce. nukes are better. Seriously, there is really no better dollar to boom ratio than a 500kt-1mt high efficiency H-bomb.

Maybe store it like this?

said the talking kiwi that can barely comprehend english

Looks like dust resting on (or statically clinging to) the antenna array. Building collapses and the resulting low pressure area (vacuum) above building allows the dust to hold its form.

>Trump wants to show off his antimatter spacecock

There's was an user writing about highly efficient antimatter production for black project weapons the other week. Could this be related?

how many antimatter weapon black projects could there be?

>even at our most powerful antimatter factory in CERN

>Thinks he knows where the most powerful factory for producing a substance like ANTI matter is at...

why is the left so suicidally pushing for a nuclear war?

Nukes are the most effective tool at removing a large radius of numales

To you comment earlier about terawatt lasers:. would this work instead (IGE/Gaser)?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafnium_controversy

You fags need to check Rods of God. That's what could be used on rocket man

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-ray_laser

If government has such weapons, what use is the 2nd amendment?

those weapons are for precision targets only.

a total war is messy and 1 random traitor in their ranks basically gets them all killed.