Where can I find twin oni maids for hire?

Where can I find twin oni maids for hire?

They don't exist you fucking retard

Any particular reason you needed to explode like an autist?

>for hire
>not kidnapping them to make them your sex slaves

You can't just hire them. The only way to arrange for their village to be attacked and then pretend to rescue them. Then groom them into your maids / cocksleeves so even if they do discover the truth the still stay with you.

I need only one.

So, is this just fanart of Kohaku and Hisui?

I actually know a few people that sell underage sex slaves, no joke. With proper training, you can make them into a non-lewd maid and treat them well. Im sure they have some twins in stock, but the price would be way to high for you, they are not for rent :/

so how's eastern Europe treating you

not in your basement, thats for sure

Since when did one of them have blue hair moron?

I line in Washington state....
I met most of them online in webchats about stuff and things that I wont go into detail about

Live*

Have you actually seen them in real life?

Nope, but Ive seen their product with the videos they film, for the group every once and awhile. They keep them happy to be honest, they have their own little trailers and are allowed to roam the park area they are at.

Roswal might have to contend you in that.

I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not.
I guess if they are kept happy though...

Dont know
Have giant super sailor schoolgirl Akko

Sent
Enjoy your visitors warmly

why doesn't this get posted more often?

People saved the first one
Then spread it whenever they can

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK
What anime is that from?

>"Damn, wasn't expecting this."

>Ignore this anime because isekai shit
>Decide to marathon it because bored
>Wew lad

What a fucking wild ride. I don't even remember the last time anime made me feels like this. I want to say Code Geass but that was 10 years ago. Surely something must have came out in the mean time right? I'm just forgetting it right?

I want to say 3.0 or the ending of SZS but I'm not even sure they come close...

Kill their family and destroy their village first. When they have no place to go they will be up for hire

Probably can find some in China or Thailand or something. The hard part is getting them back home. Human trafficking isn't like drugs, you can't just shove them up your ass and walk onto the plane.

Holy shit
What happens next?

>rape camp
>"they're happy"

k

Kounai Shasei

My balls ache