Queer Politics General /qpg/

"waaah go back" edition
Previous thread: This General is for discussion of politics involving the LGBT community. Any questions or concerns regarding the LGBT community are welcome, though we would prefer to keep the topics political in nature. This can range from LGBT rights to political affiliations to violence caused by extremists against the LGBT community.

Please keep discussion civil and if you at all feel threatened please be sure to report the person meaning you harm.

If you want more information about LGBT rights in your community, please refer here:
hrw.org/topic/lgbt-rights

When making a post or providing a link that may only be relevant to a certain aspect of the LGBT community, please specify so in the beginning of your comment. This will avoid confusion since a policy that affects transgenders may not affect gay men or lesbian women and vice versa.

This thread is open to those who do not consider themselves LGBT, though we do ask that you please be respectful of your fellow humans in the discussion. Please approach issues with a level of maturity.

Thread topic: Since it seems to be popular on Sup Forums, HIV in the LGBT community.
hrc.org/resources/hrc-issue-brief-hiv-aids-and-the-lgbt-community
It's no secret that HIV rates are much higher in the gay community, so here we can discuss what lawmakers, health officials and others are doing to help prevent contraction of HIV as well as treat it. Once again, this is not end-all grounds for discussion, merely a guide.

daily reminder i pointed out that you were a newfag and you cried

Roll

what the fuck is this safe space bullshit
>Please keep discussion civil and if you at all feel threatened please be sure to report the person meaning you harm.

>Please keep discussion civil and if you at all feel threatened please be sure to report the person meaning you harm.
>coming to Sup Forums expecting a safe place
Really newfriend?

What would you consider gay politics?
Also how do you feel about gun control? Seems like a people with a history of being beaten to death would be all for concealed carry.

In case you don't know LGBT promotes condom use

daily reminder you will die of aids and anal cancer

Faggotry is a mental illness, and the mentally ill need to be locked up or put down

now remove gay blacks from that group and get back to me

>Seems like a people with a history of being beaten to death would be all for concealed carry.
true but people with a history of mental illness shouldn't have guns

MUH SAFE SPACE
Also /lgbt/ is literally made for this faggotry, go the fuck back.

>aids
dont have it
>anal cancer
doesnt run in my family and the only way my husband gets it is if i had HPV which i dont

AIDS isn't real straight fag

LGBT faggots is not politically incorrect, and there's a board for you.

What did he mean by this?

just wait

Any actual discussion would be great

>straight
lol (((he))) isn't straight user

are you projecting
im married and a top neither are happening

go home degenerate

You can feel free to answer the questions I asked

That it's a fake disease. Look it up

Someone please post POLGB discord

Fags are not welcome here, nor anywhere there are sane people.
Off yourselves, before one of us gets to you.

So people on Sup Forums shouldn't have guns?

We're all at home faggot. That's why we're on here. Kys

>Sup Forums
>sane people
pick one ahmed

bisexual master race

stop with the damage controll shlomo
sure.... I believe you

>when /lgbt/ raid has been going on all day

no your home is in the grave you fucking anomaly

You're like 3 threads late faggot. Go to the back of the line before I bend you over.

Lol fuckin loser faggot

No, I want political discussion here. If you have complaints about the LGBT community, this is your forum.

This is now an asexuality thread
reminder that there is a strong correlation between asexuality and autism, meaning half this board are asexuals repressing their true feelings

I don't care if (((you))) believe me
i'm just taking screenshots of you and sending them to friends and hubby to laugh at you

How is your sexuality relevant to politics? Pro tip: it's not. But if you do make it political, don't be surprised if you find yourself in a gas chamber.

there is no complaint just fact, its a fact that you are mentally ill and need to be put down or put in to psychojew

Fags gonna fag.

>anomaly
>has existed for all time

What do you think about queer nationalism?

Hey I don't hate you guys or anything but just use common sense on things you know personally are right, senpai.

>existed to die out with the next generation and repeat the cycle because you can't reproduce with someone of the same sex
Anomaly

Leave pol faggot

Asexuals are extremely rare and an exceptionally small percentage of society.
I doubt anyone who claims to be asexual, most likely your just a social sperg and all ways strike out on tinder. Or just a late bloomer.

>fags

edgy. post your boipucci user

Grow a skin faggot

>>>/lgbtqwerty/

Humans are tribal
makes since that not all men would reproduce and would focus their sexual efforts elsewhere too.
Gay men are pretty great in the military because male bonding is through the roof

>Please keep discussion civil and if you at all feel threatened please be sure to report the person meaning you harm
Nigger what the fuck is this shit tier trolling, kill yourself faggot

Do you not know the definition of anomaly? Straights are so autistic. Is gravity an anomaly to user?

Whats good about being gay?

I think it's unnecessary and reactionary. I think that the LGBT community needs to tone down the extremism because it gives off the false image that we're "different". LGBT can coexist with straight men and women.

BOIPUCCI NOW

Post your boipucci fag

not having to deal with (((women)))
Sup Forums has robo-sex waifu threads daily, so they dont disagree

what's good about having any sexual preference at all?

Sup Forums completely BTFO by one gay

Post your HIV test results you prolapsed rectum faggots:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

Not really, maybe you should

What makes you so proud of being gay?

You're some kind of special snowflake

>how do gays feel about increased Muslim migration in the West?

>how do you feel about guns?

>what does cock taste like?

Trannys are mentally ill anyway so fuck them

>existed to die out with the next generation and repeat the cycle because you can't reproduce with someone of the same sex

Meaning it probably doesn't have anything to do with genetics, it's either a birth condition, a social condition, or something else. They've existed as long as humans have so it has to probably do with something inherent in all humans or our reproduction.

>le bible XD
that's a reddit book user

Larping faggot go back to /lgbt / we don't give a shit on Sup Forums about disease riddled faggots . We are here to talk politics not faggot shit . Nobody gives a fuck about your sex life , just you self absorbed faggots . Kill yourself and die with honour , instead of disease .

Go on?

Words written by the Jews to deceive you.

Exactly.

No one should make themselves seem special because of that

Look at me I'm gay I'm so cool

Faggots

When did i say i was proud autist

Die faggot
Sage

>Fags only ever disscusing dicks and anuses
Not like I've expected anything else, still it's quite amusing. Almost like observing some different sex-obsessed species.

KEEP SANDNIGGERS OUT

I'd like to ask now if there's anybody who can create the next /qpg/? I need to step away for a little bit and it seems like we're finally getting some decent discussion going on.

Not an argument

Keep believing in ancient sand kikes you fucking jewlover. Gays truly are redpilled

Fucking fags are hedonistic parasites on society. Enjoying all the benefits but doing nothing to see it continue. I'm not even mad, I'm sad that there are people out there so focused on rubbing their dick skin on another man. What a life that must be, consumed by your fetish to such a degree. Shame there isn't much research being done to help yall but I'm sure most of you are so brainwashed that you want to descend even FURTHER into hedonism.

kek
still more mentally sound than you

I say we simplify LGBTQAV!!!

F = fluid for all trans and in between
A = Asexual
G = Gay
S = Straight Allies

WE ARE FAGS

>>how do gays feel about increased Muslim migration in the West?
deport them
>>how do you feel about guns?
I want one but havent had the time to properly learn how to use one since my liberal sissy parents tried to teach me to hate guns.
>>what does cock taste like?
okay i guess. a little salty, the texture isn't what you'd expect. dick is a lot smoother in your mouth than in your hand.

this

So what is this, just a raid from /lgbt/?

What makes people so proud of being white?
Why should they hate themselves for being white? If there's nothing wrong with being white and people can be proud of being white, why can't people be proud of being gay?

The only political discussion that needs to happen about LGBTQ is when the gas chambers are gonna be filles to max capacity with you self loathing faggots.

You'd like to wouldn't you? Fags get the electric floor gas chamber

Cock tastes great. Kill all Muslims. Pride is a deceptive Jewish trick. I love men, can't help it. And I love that I love men if that helps.

>/lgbt/ is oppressed
>laws of the land protect all folks rights
I don't understand what what you guys want. It's not like your being gunned down in the street.

I'm not the one posting with the flag of a loser

might as well post with the french flag tbqh

The discussion going on is of really high quality, I agree we must save it at all costs.

I can
but we for sure have a lot of time before the next thread

>Look at me I'm gay I'm so cool
No one's saying this. This thread is for discussing politics involving the LGBT community. Or at least it's supposed to be; it's mostly people calling other people faggots.

It's called discussion

>Pride is a deceptive Jewish trick
are you me?

That's an ugly hole user. I can understand your sadness if you think that's a good hole.

Yes BINGO IS NOT AN ARGUMENT
what a genius
I'm playing a game just play along and refute the existence of asexuality

when did you take the gay pill and realize you will always get CHADD unless you were to gay

for me it was the 7th grade

>it's mostly people calling other people faggots
yeah, that sounds about right

>posting an old ladies anus
disgusting faggot

>I love men, can't help it
Thankfully, I know somebody who can help you though