Why are you against migration?

Why are you against migration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

I'm not. I like when the birds leave for winter.

I'm not against migration. I'm against migration from nigger countries and against niggers themselves

They bring more trouble than they are worth.

u no y

Sick of seeing this fucking pic of this little fag

allowing migration led to pic related

>Immigrants demanding to be let into white countries
>refugees are all fighting age men that are too cowardly to fight for their homelands
>immigrants have zero job skills, will not learn native language
If someone barges there way into your house, demands you take care of them or they'll run you over with a truck how would you feel?

>>You're a kid
>>You Build a tent fort
>>trial and error, you carefully stacked pillows and blankets and its finally complete
>>You bring in some snacks and rest in your nook
>>You feel safe and comfortable in your hard earned sanctuary

Then along comes your sister.. "Can I come in?!" as she peels back a sheet poking her head in. You see your fort start to unbuckle because she has no concept of how its all balanced together.

>>You tell her no, get out!
>>She cries and tells on mom.
>>Mom comes back with your sister and tells you, "Let your sister in, she just wants to look"
>>Sister clumsily crawls inside your fort bumping the walls

>>Your skin starts to crawl, you feel sickened.
>>What did she do to deserve coming in my fort.

What do you do? Do you act patient... Do you leave and build another fort? Do you wish your sister never even showed up in the first place?

This is what I think immigration is like. People who don;t really belong, but are looking for a way into a place they didn't build.

If mass immigration into EU from middle-east and Africa wasn't promoted so much by our political leaders that kid wouldn't have drowned.
Are you saying you want more illegal immigration because it increases the chance of the shitskins dying?

>posts the result of uncontrolled migration
>asks why we don't support it
what did you mean by this?

that image didnt seem to catch on as well as the libruls wanted.

Don't want dead sand niggers lying around on our beaches.

Notice the pictures they let you see vs the ones they don't.

No hotfix, no upgrade.
Pass the test or fuck off.

Poor kid, who knew he'd live on as a meme.

haha fucking gulable

how would u like it if u were left in the rain from a missile explosion?

People should stay and fix their own shit. We should stop bombing their shit. All the scum migrants that have came to white lands should go the fuck back.

Open borders put workers within said state in competition with new migrant populations, leading to a decreased ability to barter for better conditions and wages with employers, which the oligarchs will quickly jump on and take advantage of, decreasing the quality of life for everyone and people now having to get into debt to purchase things they could previously afford, benefiting bankers and putting pressure on the state to intervene and either establish a welfare state so employers could reasonably pay shit wages at the expense of the taxpayer also getting the state into debt (which also benefits bankers) or a reaganomics style nanny state for the rich because "muh jobs". Or even better both like they're currently doing in the US.

he matters more this way anyway.

I'm all for legal migration that's not forced on a country.

FPBP

He's riding space forever. He has become "The space rider"

Too bad it wasn't "Wave rider" though

lil feller will live in infamy

I'm all for legal immigration, but I do think we need to specifically restrict the flow of refugees from countries we are currently at war with. We have laws and we should be enforcing them.

Photo was staged
Fake news is not to be trusted

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to assimilate, i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize Im not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldnt object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

This.. is really good.. it needs a chart to go with it..

I'm against all types of refuse and, most of all, beach litter

>left in the rain because of missile
Pretty sure you misspelled "shitty government that couldn't take care of its own people"

WHY are you for it?

>why are you against migration
because canadian geese are fucking bullshit.!

Brown soles shoes
Red soles shoes

Not same kid

the only solution is to break the gumballs

> because canadian geese are fucking bullshit.!

Fucking. CHURCH.

kek

its expensive to import the 3rd world invaders and provide them with stuff

Cause the rest of the world is not our problem. They need to make thier country not suck

Because I'm lazy and I don't want to compete for jobs with a whole group of people that are probably better workers than me.

pretty good video, thanks

Because they keep drowning their kids on our beaches.

Why are you only for migration to most white countries?
Why Not Nigeria? Why not Japan? Why not China?

A. You're just Anti White!

People aren't interchangeable. Different cultures have different values that sustain different levels of development. Migration between nations should be a cautious process that happens chiefly when the exchange strengthens both cultures.

it's basically people who hate so much people that are like them that they are willing to leave everything behind and risk their lives to live among people who are completely different then they are.
only problem is that as much as the migrants don't want people like them around other people also don't want the around for the same reason.

read - niggers hate other niggers for the same reason we hate dem nikkas

Because it's not going to stop the shitfest in the middle East, only spread it across the whole world.

I couldn't find the image with the photos of them moving the body so I had to go for something else instead.

Asia for the Asians, Europe for the Europeans, Africa, for the Africans, South America for Mestizos, and North America for everyone. America thrives on new cultures constantly being added, making it better, as long as the cultures follow Christian ETHICS. However, Europe isn't like this. Look at Germany.

But the immigrants should be able to do a job better than the average population.

It hurts the country reviving migrants by creating cultural war and angst.

i want to see more dead sandniggers and niggers in the deserts on livestream, stop helping them out fucking dumbasses

ask the native americans.

Because pro-migrant globalist activists take the drowned kids of people-smugglers out of the small rock pool they actually drowned in and drag their lifeless corpse over to the beach and take photos of it to make it seem like he was some poor victim seeking a life of freedom, whom a tragic death befell during his brave journey.

If daddy hadn't been a fucking scumbag, that little turd would still be alive.
And fucking globalist shitstains stole some poor crab's dinner.

You mean invasion

ALL HE DAD WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GET A TOOF FIX AN WHITE RACISS KILL HIM WHEN HE BOUT SEEK. THIS IS REALLY SAD GUY

if his family was against immigrating to europe he would still be alive

*sips absinthe

Depends are they coming in legally? Because if they aren't then they can fuck off. And if they are then it depends on which country they come from. Can't take just anyone in now can we?

He's an inspiration to us all.

Yeah, show us that picture of a dead kid. Why don't you show us THIS dead kid? She was killed by muslim migrants who came here illegally and were granted amnesty. These people coming to Europe are not refugees, they are migrants coming to Europe so they could live off free shit in the northern European wealthfare states and leech off tax dollars.

deal with your own countries problems instead of infecting mine with them.

Because if it's wrong for whites to move to India or South Africa and change the political structure of these countries then it's also wrong for people in the non-white world to come into our countries and change our political structures.

>wrong
Why would it be wrong? We'd fucking help them for God sakes if they'd just listen. But I agree if they say it's wrong for us to interfere then it is equally as wrong for them

Bumperino to this guys, it's only 6 minutes and does a good job at explaining it

If Liberals want refugees here they can live at their house. I am not paying for a fucking thing.

Pretty soon we will drown you in the ocean too.

Yeah goyim why don't you like refugees?
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs

Only when it's White people and Asians who migrate the rest should be slaughtered

Because I don't like my homeland being flooded with third world dregs.

because of this picture.