Mexico Hate Thread

Why do they love their country so much but never want to go there when given the opportunity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=2DD1Q2poKQc
youtube.com/watch?v=ImgW2GVC-hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexicans are worse than niggers. Fuck the wall. I say nuke fucking Mexico.

I love my country

you must be retarded and fat

Not everybody hates Mexico.

Stay strong amigo.

Stay there, then, Jorge.

Based Catholic Ireland. These cultural protties always hattin' on Catholic countries (Ireland, Italia, Mexico, Poland, Argentina).

Why would we stay in Mexico when my unwed partner and our 6 six collect government aid and housing while I work under the table for 20 bucks an hour in construction. We got a house, new cars and jet ski's and I barely work. I mean...help me...I'm a poor migrant.....California! woooooo!

>flag
Checks out, good luck user

>Taco Nigger
>Calling others retarded

dirty spics

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

These American nationalists are so obssesed with the sexuality of the black man. lol

Mexico is our country and the American Southwest is also our clay regardless of the Manifest Destiny bullshit they teach you in escuela get used to it gringo.

Fuck off back to your motherland Pedro.

Its not doctors, electricians and engineers sneaking into the US.
Mexico has been using the USA as a dumping ground for its undesirables. Most of the money they earn here is then sent back to Mexico.

Mexicans are criminals and rapists.

Keep eating burgers chester

Mexicans who leave their homeland are traitors
and scumbags who didn't do shit to improve their lives and blame the government for everything, it's true that our government is a piece of shit like many others, but that didn't stop people to get successful in life, fuck illegals in the ass.
nice argument

Because user, like niggers, they need us. They'll NEVER admit it, which is why they have to strut their flag and have the spic pride, because in the back of their poor little heads they know life is better with the white man than living with thier own kind.

OR it could be welfare. Roaches abound when crumbs are around.

Oooohhh fuck I wish you and some otjer wetbacks would say that around me lol. We kicked you out twice, we'll do it again.

America is our country amerifat, the number's show it, we invaded you years ago, even the media agrees with us, donald trompas can't do nothin cuz.

He is just retarded ignore him.

Shut up, guy's like you make our people look stupid, a lot of them are, but Jesus Christ when you guys sperg out shit it looks like the whole fucking nation do it.
Neck yourself.

as long as this shit exists, mexico is alright amigo
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=2DD1Q2poKQc

taco taco
burrito

sage

We remember your shitty little attempt at invading us and then we btfo you in the Mexican American war. Good times can't wait to kill the rest of you

You're not white, you're a subhuman shitskin to these white nationalist gringos, have some dignity and stop being a such pathetic Uncle Juan trying to appeal to inbred rednecks.

I love my country, it may be a festering shithole but it's MY festering shithole and yes I want to live abroad for a while, maybe in Spain since my family is from there or Iceland because it's a comfy country but I want to return here and make it a better place with the experiences I could gain from experiencing something different, just like your founding fathers travelled to france, learned from the enlightment and returned to found your country

illegals who are hell bent on staying in the US should be exiled and have their nationality status revoked fuck them for abandoning their home

you are part of the problem kill yourself fucking traitor

this, how the fuck can we fix the country if we leave? it's our sacred duty to stay here and strive for better living conditions as Mexicans for Mexico fuck the rest

> you have to be white to have respect for your neighbors

kill yourself faggot, the only clay you should worry about is the one we have now, you are part of the fucking problem

Tijuanafag here, living the best of both worlds

no, they should be shot on sight here. just like you would do to anyone else breaking into your property

and why should we care what some dumb gringos think of our country? they can get fucked in the ass for all I care

and I'm all for that, fuck them, they are traitors

>>Why do they love their country so much but never want to go there when given the opportunity?
>tfw 2nd generation CHI, dislike Mexico, and love the USA
Hate me or not, it won't change how I feel about this country

thats one of the mysteries of the universe

great flag though

I live in Chula Vista. Where can I get good tacos down in TJ?

Did you not read what he said oh wait your mexican

Your ip has been recorded and will be sent to ice the state may nit help but citizens will

I'm obviously joking/being sarcastic, I don't like mexican americans (chicanos) either but I don't suck american cock either, have some fucking dignity, you don't respect people for the color of their skin you respect them as an individual, their accomplishments and values, America is a great country but the people that inhibit the country are lazy, stupid and obese, completely content with being mediocre they consume more than anyone else and simply exist, contributing to society is more than just working, it's innovating and creating, every single major company in America is either Korean or Chinese
Another cock sucker, this is what you get from sucking cock, this is what happens when your nice, he's right, you can't reason with stupid.

Las Ahumaderas

street full of taco stands
good variety for good prices
best tacos in the city

This

All white men think about is black guys. Is put deep in their subconscious.

The funny thing about Mexico is that Mexico HATES all of the brown people that live there and here. They call them Indios.

Source: Mexican anons on here. The white Mexicans that rule the country.

TL;DR Mexico is literally racist

Nice. I saw Anthony Bourdain recommend it too.

What about for cenadurias? Say, if I want pozole, tostasas, flautas, tostadas, etc. Where can I get good home cooked style shit?

The American posters itt are just mad cos they have small penes.
Mexicans improve your shitty excuse for a country lmao

try Restaurante Mexicano S.A. de C.V.

literally a walking minute away from Ahumaderas
any kind of mexican dish imaginable is in that place
everything is homemade

Sounds good, friendo. Thanks.

>Keyword: Sneaking
I am actually an animator that has travelled, for work reasons, all around the globe. It is true that lazy poor bums are the ones digging the tunnels but the decent ones (The ones you'd rather not talk about) actually pay for pasaports and permits just like a non-crimminal would do.

>Mexican pseudo-whites get to rule over their empire of dirt while I live a comfy life in the US and attend University on scholarship

You do know it's a recreation to a part in the bible where Jesus does this to his apostles?

anytime, bud

fuck both of you niggers, my grandpa's pappy's fought for Texas. I just had a dad who wanted to marry a Mexican and chose to stay in NL. I'm leaving Mexico, the country is beautiful but the people are unsalvageable just like niggers at least 70% are.

How are you going to move out? There are no jobs for the Mexicans already here. Most of the Indians/Chinese have the high skilled visas capped.

my fiancee is in the chair Force, I speak 2 more languages, and not only will we open up a business but I have a job lined up in the oil field if I choose to not finish my med school "USMLE approved school". btw my dad is still an American I can file for my residency under him and my brothers that live over there (((I was the only one born here)))

If you're over 21, the green card wait time for an adult son/sibling is over 20 years. I was trying to help out a retarded cousin who didn't submit his application on time. Now he's aged out and fucked. Well, that's not my problem.

Your best bet is probably marrying. You might want to finish the med school, unless that oil job is lucrative. I know that they need a lot of native Spanish speaking doctors in the Southwest for obvious reasons.

yeah that's one of the reasons why we are marrying. but the hard choice now is either staying in school or going to work: they offer me double of what a family doctor makes. I actually applied to Baylor and Duke and got accepted, till they needed my residency and daca doesn't work in med school only for meme degrees.

Isn't it much better financially to just do the Med school in Mexico, and then do the internship here? I can't imagine your debt, there will be anything compared to the hundreds of thousands in the U.S. Or is the problem that you can't fund your education there?

I always wondered why americans hate mexicans
they seem like nice people
at least they are not niggers or muslims

In Mexico they age 3x or more faster, and have sloppy bodies. In the US thanks to education about health and other resources to keep the mind occupied, they look young and robust.

I'm half Mexican. What another Mexican user in this thread said is correct: about 60-70% of Mexicans are irredeemable/nigger tier. They blindly accept consumerism, fall into the Jewish capitalist traps, don't know how to work the system for them, and just breed with no regard for their interests/or their childrens' interests. Mexicans can be very nice people like you say, but too many aspire to no higher purpose in their life. A person that doesn't care about themselves, certainly doesn't care about the society around them. Case in point: Mexico is a shit hole except for small little enclaves where the rich live.

well I was going to pay 6k a year in Baylor which is half of what I pay here. and no it wasn't because of affirmative action, my documents had me registered as white and nothing else kek. it's just easier over there since it's basically the same thing and I get to live close to my grill.

you just described Cubans they dont do shit. Simply exist. Mexicans atleast do stuff

That seems really low. Are you talking about undergrad prices? You're going to get wrecked by actual med school costs -- tens of thousands a year.

Well anyway, I'm getting sucked into your personal affairs. I'm not particularly knowledgeable on that subject. I do know that Mexico has a better med school model. Isn't it just 5-6 years there because you don't have a bachelor system? In the U.S. system you need the meme degree just to get to med school.

yeah it 5 years of school and 1 or 2 or social service. I'm going to a private school and it's only 4 of school and 1 of service if you're doing as a Mexican national, if you're doing it as an American it's the same requirements as in the states. but I did do the 2 year meme degree before coming down here. I plan on joining the military to fast track everything and doing my specialty there, also because I always wanted to serve and I can't think of a better way to showing gratitude to a country for giving me a better life

Well, good luck, bruh. I wouldn't be so dewy-eyed at the prospect of joining the service right nw. Emperor Trump might start a hot war over in Best Korea. Stay safe.

>medschool
Nothing says more i'm a peasant that study medicine

You must be a Fucking spic you retarded beaner

Beaners are the worst type of people

>they look young and robust

when was the last time you went outside

just remember that in problems we stand together

yes, i know a couple of people who did that. they now work as doctors in the US after taking some test.

Jesus, based on this thread, I don't whether to pity them or nuke them. Or both

Mexico has a higher obesity rate than America. Even when spics are poor they're still getting fat.

Actually you can have the south. Go ahead and take it.

But the people already living there are your problem as much as the land is your home. Oh, they're smarter and better armed than you, and the only thing stopping them from comitting genocide is being more compassionate than you walking turds, granted you don't push them too far? Shit.

I live in both US and Mexico, though. My dad owns several "Farmacias Similares" but also has an insurance company and a title company in Laredo, Texas. I go back and forth between Laredo and Monterrey. Am I a traitor? I prefer Monterrey over Laredo, TX, though. I really don't know why some Mexicans can't make it in Mexico. It's not even that hard. My dad has easily made money in both countries.

I can only wish you good luck, it's tough but very rewarding, glad to see you have planned everything.
Do your best I'm a plastic surgeon and I can tell you that it was very worth it.

>worse than niggers

Not possible

This is how Mexicans want to pass through a thing that is designed for one person at a time they all go side by side EVERYTIME, EVERYEWHERE

I worked briefly at an Erberts and Gerberts as a delivery driver. The place was literally run by an entire family of illegal fucking spics and their anchor babies. My manager openly admitted to all of us in a staff meeting that he came to the country illegally dressed in a suit so the border patrol wouldn't ask questions. Long story short fuck that company and fuck these illegal god damn spics clogging up our country with their shitty fucking music and shit english.

Mexico is a beautiful land full of horrible deformed people.. This country is a failure, it always has been.. Im just happy that so many of our subhumans have invaded the jewnited states. Good riddance!

>happy that so many of our subhumans have invaded the jewnited states
Time to stop stroking your dick, Pedro. They're all going back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImgW2GVC-hE

Those caca skin low-IQ tattoed chimps are true savages. They don't live out of a built society, they destroy it with their degeneracy and shitty ass life expectations.

They fucked up here Mexico because they multiply by the millions, call themselves "El Brayan" admire cartels way of life, imitate American niggers, live out of "muh welfare" until they impregnate 15-year-old "La Britany" and join the ranks of cartels to earn the equivalent of 100 dollars per kill.

It got out of hand for the govt (which at some point tried sterilization), and this spilled into the US now. No one in America (except a few like Michael McCaul and Trump, has any idea of what will hit you).

As organized as this caca skin good-for-nothing monkeys seem, they are only driven by a mere illusion of being rich. They don't have expectactions in life, some even seem to operate like automatons or robots.

You can't have a civilized discussion with them, they answer to violence and action. That is why Trump has put a lot them in check, and illegal crossings have lowered since he won the election.

Their way of life is shitty, sad, petty, and degenerate. They are catholics only on the outside, but they're mad because their low-IQ seems to be an impediment for them to be greater persons.

I, as a Mexican, feel ashamed what this modern-day barbaric hordes are doing... and like someone said, no one is taking into account the damage they will do to a society until it collapses. I.e. Mexico. Violence spilled to Guatemala, Nicaragua, and El Salvador, now we fucked all of those countries. No one sees it until it is too late. I also warned people in Central America, they didnt listen.

To me is sad, because they've made my country a laughable failed state. Entire regions of the country are controlled by this animals through cartels. And as such, always warring between themselves -- putting innocents in danger. There are cities where the police has ceased to exist.

Yes, you are a traitor.

Enjoy living in Plantation and strolling by Mall del Norte, while based Mexicans ((((pic related)))) fight cartels and Mexican army... you're daddy makes petty cash money out of poor shit skins in San Nicolas. Kek.

You're no different than a mojadito wetback.

we won't have them here any longer good riddance

do you know drug lords make massive amount over the us border?
those those based mexicans want the wall and like trump?

Shut the fuck up peasant! Wtf have you done to benefit Mexico? You beaners are all the same blaming everyone for your fucking problems.

When did I defend cartels burger boy?

Cartels are bunch of low-IQ savage chimps that are cancerous, bringing death and degeneracy to communities.

That's why pic related Dr. Mireles and his people kill cartels and such chimps. They defend themselves in a country where guns are banned. I don't know where he stands on Trump, probably doesn't care much, because people like him are more worried about Mexican govt letting us die in hands of those caca skin midgets with Obama's automatic machine guns.

>they dont care about who the president is
>still recovering from last president
though i will admit Obama fucked everyone by surprise. i Think Trump is the best thing for mexico :)

Shut the fuck up low-IQ inbred Cletus.

I am only blaming caca skin goblins, and their degenerate way of life. You like that? Huh. I guees you're a good Liberal boy.

I don't society going downhill, especially in a failed state like Mexico. I have done my part, fought on right-wing party. Won't have to tell you shit, because you're fapping with CNN and whatever American media tells you to think about Mexico.

You want me to blame the US? No. Shit originated here. So, Cletus, what are you babbling about?

Yes. Actually Trump will Make Mexico Great Again.

Corrupt politicians and cartels are already shitting their pants over here because of Trump. He has brought a new meaning to being neighbors. And being neighbors is about mutual respect, not just one-way.

Dad and mom go back all the time. 75% of their medicine is sold to burgers cause it works and the senpai has a rural property where everyone is building a house on to vacation. Super remote. Just don't go to the small cities. Big cities and absolute country only.

The cities best taco stand is right outside Hong Kong club in Zona Norte. For real.

fuck this shitty country tbqh