Felony charges filed against three men in Pawnee County road rage violence

HILLBILLIES BTFO
DOTARD BTFO

>PAWNEE Three men face criminal felony charges in connection with a violent road rage incident that resulted in an attack on a group of Oklahoma State University motorcycle riders near Maramec in Pawnee County.

>Prosecutors filed charges Monday and Tuesday in connection with the Sunday, September 10 attack, caught on video and posted last week on YouTube.

>In the video, a man gets out of a pickup and tosses a motorcycle rider to the ground before he gets on top of him and punches and kicks him a number of times while the rider is still wearing his helmet.

>The motorcyclist gets up after being beaten and walks off.

newsok.com/felony-charges-filed-against-three-men-in-pawnee-county-road-rage-violence/article/5564654

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8
youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
youtube.com/watch?v=QLAYw0vM-bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Video has the motorcyclists doing wheelies and swarming around the truck
>Motorcyclists appear to begin the confrontation as well
Looks like they wrote a check their asses couldn't cash. Shame the law's on their side.

Pardon? These people will be judged by a group of their peers. We will see.

Motorcyclists who ride like assholes and then confront people in cars are idiots. They picked a fight with the wrong dudes, they are lucky they didn't get shot.

oh look what a surprise, the video is edited to not show what the bikers did first.
>"we've got kids in the car and you just did that??"

>being this asshurt some rando knocked you out through your helmet

Kids are never going to learn their lesson.

Fuck faggots who ride crotch rockets. And fuck faggots with suburus too.

sick dab bro

but ineed it to get to uni i cant afford car

fuccbois on two wheelers literally cant compete with trucks

who gives a fuck if we do wheelies on the road? if your a carfag just let us pass and stay in your fucking lane don't block off the road and jump out with shotguns like these southern mongrels.

u guys are nigger sympathizers

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

>"""two wheelers""" literally can't compete with trucks
does not own a single motorcycle

Sounds like the kids didn't call the cops. They got their ass beat, listened to the boomer lecture them about "you did wrong and you know it. didn't work out the way you thought. I'll pray for you" and they said "have a good day sir" and uploaded it to youtube for shits and giggles.

The faggot cops saw it on youtube or some shrieking catlady called them and then they got involved.

You idiots get yourselves killed all the time by riding like fucking fags all the time. And it's 99% your fault. No sympathy for you cucks

>Oklahoma
>Southern
Pick One

It looked like both groups were in the wrong when I watched the video. I'd say not guilty if I was bubba's juror.

sounds about right. I saw original video the bikers had it coming.

Get the fuck off the road you cunts, I hope more of you fags get rekt

Good on them if they genuinely just laughed it off. I doubt it though.

So where's the fucking crime then if both parties didn't press any charges

both groups are fags now the leader of fags the government is involved and it's going to become an even bigger waste of time and resources

Well, I hope you drive like a normal person.
What is it that getting on a motorcycle that makes retards think that they're batman on one of his contraptions? Yea yea yea lane splitting is legal blah blah fuckin blah but when you buzz by a car on the free way at 120 mph and they honk at you and then you proceed to act like THEY are the assholes and proceed to try to inhibit their free movement or stop their car in traffic to assault them while you're wearing a helmet and skid proof armor, then get shot stabbed or knocked the fuck out like op's vid you and your entire community of shitskin half-chads rally to get people charged and in trouble. All the while YOU were the nigger/s in the situation.

FUCK PEOPLE WHO RIDE CROTCH ROCKETS

Motorcycle bros are the faggots of the highway. Glad they got fucked up. Too bad it wasn't a liveleak video of their brains smeared along the blacktop

the retard who pulled out the shotgun is probably in the most trouble

I'm so glad majority vehicle deaths are from idiots on a motorcycle doing wheelies like the tards they are.

Go spin out on a wet road faggot.

motorcyclist fault 100%

Am I allowed to think both of these groups of degenerates need to hit the gas chamber? How can anyone defend either of these niggers chimping out?

The guy who pulled out the shotgun was just using it to make sure there was a fair fight and the faggot millenials didn't team up on Boomer Joe

>Am I allowed to think both of these groups of degenerates need to hit the gas chamber? How can anyone defend either of these niggers chimping out?

>white people get in a scrap
>kids are being kids
>elder teaches them about respect and rules
>everyone walks away fine

I don't see the problem, except for the cops deciding to get involved for no reason. White people aren't niggers, no need to treat them like them.

You sure do think about fucking faggots a lot

yeah and 100 years ago it would be no problem but there are laws and some jew attorney is going to argue the millennials lives were in danger especially with the other party pulling a loaded firearm

>projecting
how new r u newfaggot?

Sounds like you don't understand shrieking cat ladies. Most likely it's anti-white racists trying to ruin those "stupid rednecks."

>who gives a fuck if we do wheelies on the road?
Other motorists on the road who aren't retarded. Go head-on a big rig you fuckin' fag.

Exactly people should be allowed to do whatever they want whenever they want.

Youre sick.

Friendly reminder if they had pitbull in their car they could tear bikers new asshole with no legal problems whatsoever.

>pitbull > gun
Gun cucks BTFO yet again.

What that user said we should be able to do whatever we want and I agreed. C'mon who needs "rules" or "decency?"

Oh a classic

Been on here for around 6 years. That's the most fucked up thing I've seen so far

Don't go to the hollars if you aren't ready to die, niggers.

This is fucking bullshit.

I hate you, user.

How awful is my taste in television when Rumpelstiltskin is the only thing I see in your picture?

>Three men face criminal felony charges in connection with a violent road rage incident that resulted in an attack on a group of Oklahoma State University motorcycle riders
>>In the video, a man gets out of a pickup and tosses a motorcycle rider to the ground before he gets on top of him and punches and kicks him a number of times

Damn, I was on the side of the motorcyclists, until...

>Video has the motorcyclists doing wheelies and swarming around the truck
>Motorcyclists appear to begin the confrontation as well

Fuck those douchebags, they had that shit coming.

Mexican funkytown is much worse.

looks like it was mutual combat since they got off their bike looking for a fight

Are those a woman's fingers?

Lmao, he will go to trial, the entire jury will be 40 year old rednecks who realize these little dickheads deserved what they got.

This is retarded. Boys in the middle of no where fucking with strangers in their back yard.

And I love how the bros just hang out and watch him...kid his obviously a little bitch so even his friends enjoyed it.

They got lucky they didn't just get burried on the back 40.

>Bikers asked for service
>Bikers got served

youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8

>*You* need to obey the law, but *I* am allowed to break it!

>And I love how the bros just hang out and watch him...kid his obviously a little bitch so even his friends enjoyed it.
Kinda hard to help your buddy when one of the rednecks was pointing a shotgun at them

When was the firearm pointed? Timestamp twat?

How about you let these BASED MEXICANS into your country?

>punching the helmet
badass or retarded?

Kick the prosecuters out of town like the faggots they are.

how about you fucking not.

This. 9/10 they ride like complete cunts who think they own the road. Fuck checking twice.

I take pleasure knowing you will be a stain on the road someday. I'll be turning left indiscriminately from now on.

Squeell like a pig!

youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

ALL MOTORCYCLISTS MUST DIE

GLAD TO SEE THEM KILLING EACH OTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=QLAYw0vM-bw

I dont see where the problem is here. Kids were being assholes looking for a fight, were taught a lesson and nobody got hurt. Why is the police getting involved
Hell the guy in overalls was even helping the kid up

All the more reason you should be riding an even cheaper and QUIETER moped.

Brandishing weapons especially the rifle.

Punching someone who's down on the ground implies a more malicious intent. However remember these men were simply charged. They could all very well be found innocent.

If those red necks beat me I would find where they lived and burned their house down with them and their families in it.

This is why I carry when I ride

>hillbilly backup waiting on side of the road in his truck
>get out with a shotgun
>overals

MURCA/10

Oh yeah also as I recall the trucker pushed the biker first.

So motorcycle fuck boy got his ass beat for starting shit and mommy and daddy paid for his lawyer to go down to the police station and throw the book at some country folk just trying to protect themselves from a potential mob attack. what a world.

What a one sided way to view this. Good thing you're not smart enough to pursue a career in law.

This is exactly why I conceal carry. I would have waited for them to calm down, and then started strategically taking each of the hillbillies out. The shotgun is limited in range, and would have taken woman hostage or something lol. Blows to the head can fucking kill someone, and those kids could have been killed. Crazy to see lol.

shut up cuck

Are we looking at the same thing? Fuck boy motorcycle guy was driving alongside the truck. the truck pulls over. the motorcycle guy stops. he is seen making threatening hand gestures to the truck driver. truck driver had enough of his shit and decides to give him the fists. (ILLEGAL WAHH WAHH). Dude with the rifle is holding it down so a violent mob of pathetic motorcyclists don't do anything stupid seeing as how they're outnumbered. I see some vigilante justice which is illegal (WAHH) but other than that the main problem to you and (((authorities))) is that justice was rightly served, but motorcycle cuck just couldn't accept that he was a piece of shit harassing someone else and rightly got his ass handed to him. I hope the jury throws this out.

>mfw you can't even bully some city faggots on a backroad anymore because of smart phones

nothing is fun anymore

You're the retard. Yeah, I'm sure these guys just attacked for no fucking reason because they're dirty hillbillies and that's what hillbillies do, right?

You're the blind one here. Go back to Cuckofornia

They're fucked.
>follow and attack truck
>get rekt
>try to file charges
>get found guilty of harassment, assault child endangerment, driving on the wrong side of the road
>only thing they'll be riding is Tyrone
I can't wait.

>CC
>shotgun limited in range
>drawing on aimed gun
>drawing on a SHOTGUN
No just stick to AIDS, you'll kill more people that way.

I want to add too, you fucking needle dick, that they were in his "neighborhood" fucking around, thinking they're tough shit, with no respect or regard for the situation the guy in the truck was in, outnumbered, harassed by a mob in the middle of nowhere. what would have happened if his buddies didn't roll up with their weapons? What's the guy in the truck supposed to do with his wife and kids in the vehicle and a bunch of city fucks driving all around his truck? Motorcyclists were the clear aggressors here. Fuck em. And fuck you.

>city cucks leave their sanctuary city and safe space
>> get BTFO by people that work with their hands 8 hours a day and exercise their 2nd amendment rights

beautiful

fuck you

Mods > Rods

O rly? Watch out we got an airsoft commando.

Smart phones have fucking ruined everything

When I was growing up in my rural town, if some cityfag left his gay little POZ bubble to go to the country side and they acted the wrong way, they'd get fucking trashed, bullied, and run out of town. Sometimes they would come back with some friends and then THEY'D get their city-fag asses run out of town.

Now low-test city cucks have smart phones so they can video tape themselves getting their asses beaten like the soft cocksucking faggots they are and then they tattle to big-daddy government like scared little babies.

Fuck cityfags

The "justice" system is a fucking joke, it has been a joke for a long time now

Kill them and destroy their phones is the solution

>democrat
>doesn't under basic grammar rules
Yeah, that's about par for the course.
Yes, we watched the same video. The truck didn't just pull over, he called some freinds to wait by the side of the road. That's premeditated. His hands gestures weren't illegal, so great piece of evidence there. You said yourself when he decided to "give him the fists" it was illegal. He should be punished for breaking the law. Dude with a rifle can justify grabbing the rifle all he wants, but it's still illegal in this case. You can't draw your fire arm to prevent stupidity, that's illegal. Harassing someone isn't a reason to draw your fire arm. Again, illegal. You can hope the jury throws this out, but they won't. This is an easy win for the prosecution and I hope these rednecks get sued into poverty so their children will have to pay for their debts. I hope this stupid decision ripple effects for generations and causes their future family to repeat the cycle of debt. That's what they get for being dumb rednecks.
No, they clearly had a reason. It was just poor reasoning, and now they'll pay for it. Simple.
That's not how it works, and you're another person I'm glad will never work in law. Even if the motorcycle guys were found guilty of harassment, driving on the wrong side of the road etc. That isn't a defense for assault and felony brandishing of a weapon. Just because you have a 3rd grade understanding of the law doesn't make you a lawyer, idiot.
Seeing how none of the motorcycle bros pulled out their own weapons, I'd say it's a safe assumption they didn't have any. So in response to your "what's a guy to do?!?" question. My answer would be to keep driving. See, my answer wouldn't have resulted in a felony charge, his answer did.

ITT bunch of rural and suburban retards

Yea its a joke, now you touch another guy and some faggot lefty has a phone recording it, so then you end up with disproportionate felony assault charges for what used to be shrugged off 40 years ago

I love seeing you fags get decimated by God in harmony with the laws of physics. It's always the untermensch who can't seem to not be obnoxious faggots on a bike. If you're really that good, go to the Isle of Man; quit shitting up your neighborhood.

>He should be punished for breaking the law.
Literally a fucking sheep
You people should be killed

Lmfao

Motorcycle crash videos and police brutality videos are my favorite pass time

The guy pulling the shotgun was the most reasonable.
>Stands back
>Ensures distance is kept
>Doesn't yield weapon to his adrenaline pumped up "buddy"
>Makes sure bikefag is alright after his beatdown
>Keeps his cool throughout

I'm so glad that soyboy got wailed on.

Sickening that the guys in the truck are the ones being charged with a crime here. What they did was self-defense.