youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=k0tUDtdS77o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the non cancer thread?

Yes Jonbathan will protect us

Finally

Anyone want more Jews?

I hope I don't get banned just because I was too slow to make a new thread.

> those chins

Tonio's food can cure cancer?

Stop fucking posting, nobody likes your art

Duplicate thread reported.

Remember, ignore the Narancia spam and think about the finer things in jojo.

That guy is so lucky for being this close to her butt.

What are some of your favorite moments in the anime/manga and why?

honestly its not that bad but you dont improve yourself at all.

I unironically want to have sex with him

This one was made before the other ones though.

It was a clusterfuck.

>her
Keep dreaming, have you told your parents yet?

I would assume so. His stand tastes like pure Nigerian water or whatever.

That moment when DIO's car crashed into a train, there was a few seconds of the train just riding on and then the train gets pushed off the rails and dio emerges from the crash.

Such a badass moment.

>have you told your parents yet?
About what?

emporio vs pucci was my favourite.it was completely unexpected for me

That little prick looks like he can't even take a bath properly, if staying close to unwashed ass is appealing to you, well, then fucking jump out of a window.

When Diego and Hotpants Fought Valentine, and they both dropped like flies. It really shows how helpless they were, even though they were hella ambitious.

>But what if DIO was Duwang?

That's the point user.

It's not bad. I think it's really good compared to my pixel art

Don't worry I'll stop unless anyone wants to request something, I'm tired.

You jump out the window.

I always liked how nonchalantly Kira exploded the guy who insulted him. Really shows just how menacing he could be.
The fabulous pose was also amazing.

I want you to draw naranciafag getting banned

what the fuck was his problem

Gappy makes me happy

>its not bad
worst thing someone can say about their art if they want to improve even one bit.your body proportions were terrible in paint drawings and i really doubt they are better on paper

Yasu no.

>naranciafags
FIFY

Kira is the best Jojo villain, after Johnny of course

Oh my DIO, would you look at that.

Why don't we salvage the waning thread quality with some actual discussion?

ITT: Discuss theories as to why Kaato was in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=akMHwe1_Xuk&feature=youtu.be

What additional shitposts would you add?

Hi guys. So Araki handpicked me to direct the anime of part 6. I am now temporeraly running David productions. Adapting part 6 will be a very hard task, but here are my plans for it:

The show will have a fast pace. It has to feel like a intense thriller where something always happens and the clock is ticking. Fight have to be fast and they have too look painful and intense (especially the hand to hand fights). There will be a higher budget, so the show wont be a slide show like part 1 or weird like part 4.
The show will be in three cours.
This is how the show will be like:

Cour 1:

Episode 1 : Stone Ocean/Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh
Episode 2 : Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh/ Goo Goo Dolls/ Stone Free
Episode 3 : Green Dolphin Street Prison/The Visitor
Episode 4 : The Visitor
Episode 5 : The Visitor/Prisoner of Love
Episode 6 : Ermes' Sticker
Episode 7 : Ermes' Sticker
Episode 8 : There's Six of Them
Episode 9 : There's Six of Them/Foo Fighters
Episode 10: The Collector, Marilyn Manson
Episode 11: Operation Savage Garden
Episode 12: Operation Savage Garden
Episode 13: Operation Savage Garden/Flash Flood Warning

Cour 1 will end with jotaro getting his disk back.
The first ed will be this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
The ed will contain a montage of Jolyne and Jotaro in different places and how they are so far from eachother and then the final picture will be of sad Jolyne Hugging Jotaro’s unconscious body which turns into a disk that Jolyne hugs, while turning from sad to protective and angry .

(1/3)

There is only one
He was born from my desire of stoping the teruposter
And the satan of shitposting was born instead

t.valentine apologist

Cour 2:

Episode 14 : Kiss of Love and Revenge
Episode 15 : Kiss of Love and Revenge
Episode 16: Ultra Security Solitary/His Name Is Anasui/The Secret of Westwood the Guard
Episode 17 : The Secret of Westwood the Guard
Episode 18 : The Secret of Westwood the Guard/Enter the Dragon's Dream!
Episode 19 : Enter the Dragon's Dream!/Enter Foo Fighters
Episode 20 : Father: Jotaro Kujo - Daughter: Jolyne Cujoh/Green Birth
Episode 21 : Here Comes Yo-Yo Ma!
Episode 22 : Here Comes Yo-Yo Ma!/FF - The Witness
Episode 23: FF - The Witness/Awaken
Episode 24: Awaken/Whitesnake - The Pursuer
Episode 25: Whitesnake - The Pursuer
Episode 26: Whitesnake - The Pursuer/Paradise Time/New Moon, New Priest!/Jail House Lock!

Cour 2 will end with new Pucci leaving the prison for good, Jolyne confronts and attacks Miu Miu but suddenly finds herself in her cell.
The second ed will be this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo
The ed starts before the episode is over (like roundabout). If the end of the episode is sad or a downer, then the song will start from the beginning. If the end of the episode is happy or hopeful, then it will start from 1:16 and play a little bit before the real ending credits start. The ed itself will feature a montage of Puccis childhood, his relationship with DIO, Weather and perla (albeit ambiguous enough that people wont understand everything). This ending will showcase Puccis more human side and making the viewer question what made him fall so low.

No, it's bad. It has no fundamentals and there's nothing special about it. Go back to /ic/ like I saw you and actually learn to draw.

Does anyone have this coloured?

Cour 3:

Episode 27 : Jail House Lock!/ For Escape/ Three Men in Hospital
Episode 28: Bohemian Rhapsody
Episode 29 : Bohemian Rhapsody
Episode 30 : Long Time No See, Romeo/Sky High
Episode 31 : Sky High/Paradise Time: Three Days to the New Moon/Under World
Episode 32 : Under World
Episode 33 : Under World/Heavy Weather
Episode 34 : Heavy Weather
Episode 35 : Heavy Weather/In Cape Canaveral/The New Moon's Gravity
Episode 36 :C-Moon
Episode 37 : C-Moon/Made in Heaven
Episode 38 : Made in Heaven
Episode 39 : Made in Heaven/What a Wonderful World

Cour 3 will be very fast paced and most of the budget will go to this part of the show with Sky high, Underworld and everything from The New Moon's Gravity onwards will have god tier animation.
The third ed will be this (this is a second choice, because no studio in japan would have enough money to get stairway to heaven) :
youtube.com/watch?v=k0tUDtdS77o
Third ending is a long continuous shot of a gas station and a road. it will start with a lost emporio in a gas station, walking towards a car. He sees an Angry Hermes arguing with Anasui while jolyne just sits in the car, He starts crying and they wave at him to take a ride with them. Emporio wipes his tears and gets in the car with hermes. The car starts driving off, but stops when weather runs after them. They pick him up and ride off into the emptiness.

So, am i the man for the job? Will everyone like it?

hERE you go user

Obvious one is she could be helping rock humans in some way.

*Kars finds the red stone of aja on the kitchen floor.*
Kars: ''I finally found the stone!''
*Kars picks it up and happens to notice Kira who is standing outside and looking trough the window*
Kira: ''killer queen already touched the stone...''
*Kars blows up*
Kira: ''i told you so many times that your loud, egyptian gay striptease/dubstep parties interfere with my quiet life style, but you never listened to me.''
*Kira hears someone coming in and hides.*
*DIO and Pucci walk in, pose and start unpacking groceries*
Pucci: ''Its really quiet today, where could kars be? ''
DIO: ''Who knows, he is probably somewhere, stoned out of his mind.''
Pucci: ''Why blaze it, when you can praise it?''
DIO: ''Huh?''
Pucci: ''Nothing...''
*Kira walks in*
Pucci: ''have you seen Kars around?''
*Kira stares at them Menacingly and walks away*
DIO: ''What a weird guy...''
To be continued >

Thanks user

The final fight in the old ova is better than the one in new series in so many aspects

>Stands dont have burning auras like in the new one.
> Powerd up DIO does not look like a drag queen.
> DIO looks more menacing.
> Its more intense.
> Polnareff and Kakyoin are used better here than in the new show.
> The added hand to hand fight scenes make the battle smoother and longer.
> The added scenes in general make it better.
> Car scene is uncensored.
i could go on...

People have been telling him to go to /ic/ since he started cancering up these threads. He doesn't want to improve so that's the main reason I hate him so much

Also those captcha are really getting out of hand

[Middle of sex]
''Oh god!''
*Pulls out*
''NEVER use gods name in vain''
*Opens bible*
''I think its a good time to talk about our lord & savior''
DIO: ''What, again!?!

That was painfully unfunny

Anything else you want?

> Powerd up DIO does not look like a drag queen.
> The added scenes in general make it better.
> Polnareff and Kakyoin are used better here than in the new show.
>new show

Unironically kill yourself.

Johnny trusting the president;_;

> Thinks his art is not bad.
That is not how drawing works. Especially not if you wish to improve.

Seeing as we got another Rohan spinoff last year, is it possible that we'll get a manga in the old universe again?

How would Araki retcon the end of Part 6 to make it possible?

We might get another Rohan spinoff with some cameos of the part 4 crew, but the old universe is done. It's never coming back in the main series.

he's never going back

just like he's never going to draw characters in their 'old style' again, dress up as Rohan, or whatever new fans want him to do this week

What would he have to retcon?

Preach it brother

I can give you this instead

I'm not saying it's objectively good, but it's sure better than some other things posted here.

Everytime I remind myself that the old universe is not coming back I feel like dropping the manga, fuck.

Even if I didn't enjoy a lot of part 5 and 6, I still liked the universe, this new one feels so empty in comparison.

dude stop, your art is fine but attention whoring in a jojo general wont get you anywhere. It'll just annoy people.

go to one of the drawthreads and take requests there you're shitting up the thread.

Get a pencil and practice, drop the pen, only really good artists would be able to make something not suck with a pen.

gay general
hm

>I'm not saying it's objectively good, but it's sure better than some other things posted here.
No, it sucks. Go improve and then come back. It's just high school tier scribbles. You attention whoring is also not good, so just fuck off.

>Attention whoring
>You're shitting up the thread
>all coming from naranciafag
Richest post in this thread already.

I don't see how any of those are wrong? Are just taking random quotes and saying that they are wrong and bait because you don't like the superior ova?

Nah, it'll just be another best boy one shot.

i'm flattered you think i'm him but i'm not

How? There's a lot of substance to the new universe, and a shitload of throwbacks to the old one.

There's no reason to go back to the old universe outside of Rohan side stories because the Joestar curse is over. That's what Part 6 ended on and I wouldn't want Araki to shit on that.

it feels empty aka it's not a big silly family circus anymore

"Better than some other things" Is never an accomplishment and nothing to be satisfied with.
Still though, practice body proportions and other basics. Also doing a Basic draft with a pencil before using pen might be a good idea and help you identify and correct errors.

Araki's done an okay job with alternate Morioh. I still think it needs a few more slice of life elements to its encounters (like the Shakedown Road arc) before it ends, though.

:3

How about my jojo art ? Is it good enough to stay, or should I also fuck off?

He'd be called JoJo Higgs, retard.

I wanted a loose connection between Josuke and Norisuke's names, don't hate me

You're right there I do have proportional problems, alright are these good proportions,

looks traced

Your linework is not too good, but I can see it getting better with more experience.

Try drawing different things, and try to not rely on reference images so heavily.

yes fuck off
>literally showing off a traced drawing

No, i stillt looks like a fucking golem.
This thread isn't for critiquing your shitty doodles, go to /ic/ if you want that and stop shitting the thread

If doubles, then jojo anime will be cancelled after part 4 and David production will do a remake of fist of the North Star.

I'd be okay with that, if they do it right.

Request something jojo related and I'll show off my drawing skills without relying on an reference image.

Yasuho being a cute

And what do you mean by right? It's FOTNS, what could go wrong?

Oh fuck, I have not read part 8 yet, and I women are not that easy to draw. Can I get a second chance?

stop encouraging him

Overly simplistic 2D, crappy sound effects, CG, bad voice acting, heavy censorship, terrible pacing, filler.

I could go on.

Doppio being a cute

>the Joestar curse is over
Then explain Johnny and Kira's death's.

Draw Part 3 Jotaro then, he doesn't have so many details, it's a pretty simple design.

Thanks...Gyro...

>their deaths
Joestar Curse ain't over in SBR verse because things are significantly different, JoJolion also takes place in what is equivocal to part 4, so there's not even a gay priest counterpart around