About to watch this, what am I in for?

About to watch this, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1soyz7DeEDU
youtube.com/watch?v=-7MyDmijKsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, skip episode 1. Watch from episode 2 onwards, and strap on for a ride.

First half of the show is also much better, but a great show overall.

Skip episode one. Obligatory post.

Expect one of the best anime out there. My personal favorite. Also expect a kickass end theme.

As the others said, skip the first episode and buckle up for one of the most polarising anime ever.

Will do, I love a good ride.

Cucking. I'm serious.

fuck now i have to d/l and watch episode one

Whats so bad about the first episode?

It's just an episode much farther into the anime that spoils a majority of the story that gets shown later anyway.

>that spoils a majority of the story
So just like FMA:B?

That spoils very little of the story. It just explains the premise prior to the actual events that start their journey. This straight up skips 95% of all the plot twists and developments and basically tells you ahead of time what is going to happen to every one of the characters which ruins a lot of the suspense.

Main character gets cucked hard. He ends up forgiving Harry too....christ this show left an empty feeling in my gut.

Without spoiling, Gungrave follows the story of best friends Brandon and Harry as they join and rise in the ranks of the crime syndicate "Millenion"

Harry later betrays Brandon, takes his woman, impregnate her, kills Brandon and becomes the mafia group's boss.

Brandon is resurrected by a scientist as a zombie like creature and begins his quest of revenge.

That's what you're in for briefly.

>without spoiling
top kek

I had a friend like Harry, haven't see him in 4 years. He still message me from time to time. I'm such a bastard.

The ending is so beautiful, both, song and final episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=1soyz7DeEDU

Amazing ending

BRANDONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Harry didn't take Brandon's girl, Big Daddy did.

>watching oldshit
What a way to waste time.

DtB OVA's ending reminded me of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-7MyDmijKsk

Its just confusing and not an accurate representation of the series.

I dropped it completely after the first episode and came back around and came to regret my decision.

Go ahead and watch it, but the first episode is pretty weak.