Bleach

Six more days.

Other urls found in this thread:

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1470583196/675
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=__qSe1b_ukM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather have this thread than the other one with shipping cancer.

I love how you're copying my posting style. You're so scared of your delusions falling apart that you're going through every single possible way of coping. You only have six more days to post on Bleach threads. Keep posting.

This one was made first, so real thread

me too, just report another shipping cancer thread

You are the main reason why IchiHime needs to be decimated.

Agree

Japs are confident that the chapter will be out on Saturday. One user said he'd be able to get it then. He also said that he fears it may be out as early as Wednesday.

Gonna miss this qt3.14.

Make sure to keep posting. I can't wait to see you rant and rave about all the symbolism and parallels that Kubo ignored. Six more days.

She's a futa whore.

Normal Thread vs Faggot Thread

Fuck off

I wish they were more cute scenes with Yachiru

Wow rude

>Japs are confident
Bless those Otakos
The Moon

>tfw the chapter leaks fucking tomorrow
Imagine that. Well, I guess it's four more days. What's the ID of the poster?
There was no way she could have won her battle. Poor girl.

Keep posting

>Gotei 13 turned into jobber 13

Lucky for them Azien and Yhabahaha bit the dust.

They still need to deal with the Fairy World.

>the chapter will be out on Saturday.
Good news, Keep posting

What did she meant by this?

KEEP YOUR SHIT IN ONE CONTAINMENT THREAD

ASSHOLE

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1470583196/675

>Yuzu's son will be the villain in the sequel and all of it is because he wants to fuck Karin's Daugther

Oh, that's the same post as yesterday. I thought there was a new post.

Get fucked, IchiHimefag.

>rukiafags
imgur.com/a/tiA4z

I don't even follow Bleach you fucking inbred cunt. You faggots are only allowed one thread at a time. I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing multiple Bleach threads at a time. Stop.

Get out, Faggots

Kill Yourself

the diqu, she wants his dix

>rukiashitters

>his dik

user pls, Gigi is a girl.

There is literally nothing bad about this gallery.

What the fuck is this? What the fuck? Is this just one person?

What do you think happened to Aizen?

>defending autism

nouu
and also pic , sooooo cute!!

this is the real thread

>Almost 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4

It all ends in less than one week.

One guy requesting/commissioning art

Why are Ichihime fags so annoying?

>Ichigo with sideburns

Ehhhh

I wonder who he ships

>tfw you'll never force doughnuts down her throat
Why are you such a huge faggot?

AskAizen.jpg
I'm not defending it

love love love , andddd more love!!

Kill yourself pathetic idiot.

>mfw I this whole chapter
Bambi was my first waifu and I was on the verge of dropping the series when the zombie faggot did this. She was too pure for this world ;_;

She was the best girl in slut squad. Too bad she got taken out first.

Poor Komamura

Orihime a cute.
>tfw someone else posts Neko
Neko a best.
At least she has a decent chance of being alive.

Ichihime might be confirmed tomorrow??? It's LIT

If IchiHime does happen then Kubo should not even bother making anymore Bleach because he would have drove away his core base. 90% of Bleach fans are IchiRukifags and if he turns his back on them then there shouldn't be no surprise when anything Bleach related will sell even worse. So if this is going to be the final end of Bleach as a whole then fine, make IchiHime happen. But if there are any plans for a spinoff or sequel then IchiRuki better happen. SP probably won't even animate anything Bleach related either afterwards.

So you can be happy, IchiHimefags, because if your ship is made a reality then the few of you can enjoy Bleach all be yourselves because everyone else will checkout.

I agree with you.

>SP probably won't even animate anything Bleach related either afterwards.
Good. Pierrot needs to fuck off.

The Sad Truth, fucking shippers.

Pretty much this

Are you done? Because if you are

I swear Ichihime fags are doing this on purpose. No one could ever be THAT annoying.

Who did Ichigo end up with?

> (You)
>Orihime a cute.
> (You)
>>tfw someone else posts Neko
>Neko a best.
agree agree , :-)

Bleach is dead anyway, literally nobody cares

>being so entitled that you are unwilling to accept the proper resolution of the story
What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Bleach is Kubo's story, not yours. Let Kubo write what he wants. He shouldn't be dictated what to do by fans, he should be able to write whatever he wants.

One good thing, if the databook comes out is that the debates about what Giselle is will stop. Then we can finally find out, if Giselle is a girl, a boy, futa or a sex shifter. Unless Kubo trolls us and writes Giselle's sex as unknown. And also whether the cockroach survived or not.

We'll find out in four days.
You do know that it was someone else who made this thread, right? Or are you just new?
The nips do. A little late, but whatever.

quit being a fag , i-its still alive... :-(

shota ywach

>Sacrificies everything.
>Didn't even appear in the last chapter where everyone is happy.

JUST

Not begin

Cuteness :3

Only thing Komamura accomplished was making Giselle happy. Bambietta was still able to fight and is one of the few Sternritter with a chance of survival.

He's chewing up newspaper and chasing after mosquitoes
That's rich, coming from someone who spammed these threads for two months straight. Fuck off you ESL ape.

Are you an idiot? I never claimed that OP is an Ichihime faggot.

>reek of semen
we already know who he is

>shippers

youtube.com/watch?v=__qSe1b_ukM

Jajaja
I wish Yhwach appears and kills everyone

He needs an audience to continue his work. If nobody is going to have anything to do with it then it's going to be no more material in the future. Unless he wants to gain the full rights to it and release it online like a Doujin. If Ichiruki happens: Sales would stay the same or go up but if IchiHime happens: sales would go down because most of the fanbase are IchiRuki shippers.

So why quote the OP?

>and is one of the few Sternritter with a chance of survival.
how so?

Could be worse. At least she didn't turn into a skeleton like Candice and Meninas.

What if Rukia was shotawach all along?

>At least she didn't turn into a skeleton like Candice and Meninas.

Wait, was that actually shown?

we Already know

Kubo doesn't give a shit anymore. He's had ichigo and rukia interact once this entire arc. Bleach is constantly last or second to last on the chart in JUMP.

morreeeee cutenessss

Reeking of semen isn't really a proof. Giselle could be a huge slut fucking countless zombie dicks. She could also be a futa or sex shifter.

Then all those nips who thought Rukia was a boy in the first chapters were right

Then I guess this is it. No more Bleach. Not even any extra material like Naruto.

If Giselle survived or got healed by Orihime, then Bambietta will also live on as a zombie. Their lives are bound. And if Kensei and Rose are an indication, zombification after death is reverseable.

That doesn't mean he will end up with the dimwit, fat whore though.

If Kubo cared about this, he would have kept Rukia as the main heroine of the story. Kubo wants to write his own story.

Buring the person while he's talking

Bazz-B said there were multiple victims for the Auswahlen. It would also be strange that they didn't help Liltotto and Giselle.

why is she so prefect Sup Forums ?

Who are we kidding? Kubo can't write to save his life. I don't understand how this piece of shit got so freaking popular.

>dimwit
Wrong.
>fat whore
Wrong.

If Kubo didn't want people to think of Ichigo and Rukia in a romantic light what THE FUCK was he thinking with some of the shit he drew? The entire first portion of this series is a huge fucking Ichiruki bait. Most people I've talked to about Bleach just assume that Ichigo/Rukia are the canon couple because the bait was literally unbelievable. He must have realized that he made a terrible mistake and cut Rukia out of the spotlight.