Buyfag Thread

Read the meme: buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/sale/107171
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-5693
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I tried to post my gk images before the thread died and they killed the thread. :/

I want Suu painted

You would think a princess would wear fancier underwear.

It's going to be awhile before I touch this kit again. I'm not ready and she needs a lot of work.

Thoughts?

I have them from time to time.

>Pulchra
The final product will be significantly worse

I was wondering about that brand because I'm not familiar with them. I might avoid this one

I really want to like it but worried about the manufacturer. I'll wait and see how the final one comes out, don't really feel like risking it as much as I like Renge.

Thanks for the tip. I messaged them to confirm their ability to preorder. If all else fails I'll just get it on Amazon.jp or cdjapan for a different preorder bonus. They are a lot easier to use though.

soon...

The life of this girl is pure loneliness and suffering. And even when she gets merchandise, it's from a shit company.

Poor Emilia can't catch a break. I want an Alter Emilia ;_;

Which is your cutest figure, buyfags?

Sorry about the left calf bro.

>lighting

Ahem.

Not sure what you're getting at, appears to be a gap between her sock and her calf.

why havent you order her?

Either this, or my Nendo Maki Training Outfit Ver.

Because I'm not a disgusting pedo.

Do you guys use gloves or something whenever you handle your figures?

>lumpy loli's

Disgusting.

Generally I use disposable vinyl gloves.

My autism demands it.

Yes.

Same rules as the gamepad: wash hands before touching.

>that dust

Chances of her binning or being available around September or October, maybe November? Things are looking tight for this month.

>wash hands before playing games

Yeah you're totally not going to shed oils, skin, bacteria and dirt regardless after playing for any amount of time. Do you lysol the controllers as well and store them in vacuum-sealed bags when not in use?

Controllers are designed and engineered to be touched.

I feel ya, just noticed how low on money I really am and now I can't afford her.

Really sucks.

Speaking of tight...

Wow, those turned out like trash for the price. Glad I skipped them.

I always wash hands after, since my palms sometimes sweat all over the controller anyway. Garbage genetics.

Already done the fap-before-deciding, but my mind is set on owning that tight, petite ass.

My wallet isn't, at least at the moment

I don't think a Flare figure has gone below pre-order price.

Koto Chino or my YrYr nendos

Well if that's the case, how do you think her availability(on amiami for the most part) will last?

I did the exact same thing.

I don't know.

So tempted to buy this, I dont have a single fig or nendo but this is incredibly cute.

Selling Phat Satsuki $60 free shipping for the US. Will throw in the first volume of the Kill La kill manga for free.
myfigurecollection.net/sale/107171

The leg is detachable because there are two different legs: one with Ruby attached and one without Ruby attached.

He probably just didnt push it in all the way.

I have, I got them around July 8th. Awesome purchase. I do love Illya more than life itself.

Nothing wrong with Koto.

What's stopping you?

It would be my waifu, if one of her existed

Instead, it's my Yukari Nendo

New to this. Is it bad to purchase pre-owned figures.

anyone know if theres other pochaco dakis aside from this one?

No. Semen smells great.

anyone know where I could buy some DRILL THEMED MEMORABILIA, if you catch my drift?

Mostly the price, I know the quality is really high but still costs as much as a vidya and doesnt provide the same amount of enjoyment other than looking cute and changing poses.

But that Elise tho.

You don't know how much this terrifies me

It should.

$76 US dollars plus shipping

what did he mean by this?

The archer from Disgaea is my favorite drill haired character. She's got afew trading figures and garage kits that shouldn't be TOO hard to find.

I'm assuming that's what you mean at least.

lads, I just want ttgl ahit

shit*

koto's just mediocre

Does anyone know where to buy spare bases for Cu-poche? Or an easy way to make one?

These are drills

Who's the cutest merch site mascot and why is it Amico-chan?

The first thing to come to my mind was that one visual novel by the makers of Euphoria.

Mandaracks

It's a square of any material with a bit of metal in it to make it magnetic with the feet. If you can't figure out a way to make that, I don't think we can help you here. I'm sorry.

As for buying one, they haven't released bases of their own yet, but again, take literally any material in the world and put a little square of metal on it and you're done. You could also buy a cu-poche figure or extra body second hand. There are plenty under 2k.

I'm sorry, but I don't think we'll get a nude Tooru Hagakure figure.

Thinking about snatching this up. New to this so thought i'd ask best of the best.
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-5693

Those legs and that ass are nice. Sweet ZR too.

If preowned is the only way you can go, assuming brand new doesn't exist or is out of your budget, then I guess

I'm amused by what people have said about the company's final products looking way worse because I honestly don't think it looks particularly good based on these images. Not at that price point, anyway.

I actually was looking around for one the other day recently. Didn't find anything of note other than that.

Easy. The keyword is "easy." I'm hoping someone has found a part that is similar in size that I can just go out and buy. I'm definitely not about to buy special cutting and finishing tools to do it myself. If all else fails I'll just custom order it from a metal shop, dipshit.

>Not into little girls
>Never watched the source
>The figures are shit
>I don't want it

How many display cases until it's too many? I have nine...

purchased
truly bought through dick impulse

Amico is pleb tier.

I saw him in real life. He's very short and very round.

That's pretty damn high test.

Living the dream.

U wot m8

Makes him more huggable.

Looks like a prize figure

source
id totally buy that porkchop daki
it also looks like itd be wide as fuck but thats okay cause I love pork

>Custom order it from a metal shop
>Special cutting and finishing tools
Get a fucking acrylic riser, a pair of scissors, some glue, and a fucking mirror or knife or whatever you want that's magnetic from a dollar store. I'm sorry that when you said 'easy' I thought you meant easy and not "talk to me like a mentally retarded five year old incapable of lateral thinking."

is that a bad thing

Remember the times we were young and wild?

>be hungry skelly
>have fetish where a large girl like pork would suffocate me with her fat

Yes im a degenerate

moar of this?

2D makes fatties look way more tasty than they should be.

Everytime. Only a barbarian would touch their figures without them.

Yeah, usually. Doesn't look very well done. At least, not worth 12k.

What's the last figure that you bought?

Really consider getting the Bloodborne Hunter Figma so I can display him bowing down to Erina, in place of Annalise.

>might as well check ami before i go to bed
>GaoGaiGar FINAL BDs
>late dec 2016

Christmas comes early.

does that show her pantsu?

Yeah, she wears white

>Bloodborne
Isn't that fig like $300?

Whats with the lack of porkchop dakis?
She gets a figure like every month but she only has like 2 official dakis and no fan made ones.

The statue is $300, but there's a Figma one coming out that's posable and hopefully not $300.

>$700 USD for a series' BDs
But why though?

Friendly reminder

Wonder what it's like being obsessed with 3DPD porkchop fans.