Ohta, where are you?

Ohta, where are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/bandai-namco-games-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-for-pc-and-steam?recruiter=584282102&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ova never

>no more animated Echizen
>ever

why live desu

Hair down Ohta is best Ohta

>sleepy
>slender
>pretty
>kinda pathetic
>sort of bimbo-y almost

Tanaka is built for love.

But not for kissing.

Considering how much they touch each other, do you think they would ever hug

>long eyelashes

umph

Why would you want that filthy man when you have your beloved imouto?

This guy is painful to watch. He makes me just want to lay in bed, and roll around on the floor to get around the house. Watching him sucks the life out of me.

Was this the coziest anime of 2016?
I remember being filled with a feeling of bliss and happiness everytime I watched it

Finally official art with girls

>filthy

MODS

but what if you could roll around with tanaka-kun :3

honestly i think they'd accidentally end up making out just cause of how close they are to each other all the time

like tanaka kisses him 'to see what it feels like' and then one thing leads to another...

>echizen in a swimsuit

When imouto action

Doujin when

Shiraishi is pure sex.

Shiraishi Shiraishi's don't look really big

He's MY onii-chan

How's it feel to know Tanaka's life support system is Oota and you're just Mom & Dad's afterthought?

Tanaka is a healthy normal boy who likes girls
please take your depraved thoughts and ideas elsewhere

Has there ever been a worse girl than Rino?

Shiraishi's macaroons are for Tanaka's pleasure only

I want to pamper Tanaka and gently insert my cock into his ass

I want to impregnate the one on the right.

That's a big Hiyano

No, she almost singlehandedly ruined an until-then-perfect show

i think it was very cozy. But not very comfy.

she went full taiga

>Baiting this hard.

Shiraishi is best girl.

That wasn't bait.

She is legitimately the worst girl of the entire show. Which isn't hard to do considering every single girl was better than her.

>those collarbones

Jesus Christ.

You know, even though I can't believe men watched this show, I'm glad they did because at least the threads were a little more lively.

I'm a guy, but I watch it as no more than a comfy SoL.

this, even "no screentime imouto" was better than generic brocon #134254

so the yaoi-baiting doesn't even factor in?

I'm not even a bit ashamed that I watched this.

I watched this, enjoyed it, even with yaoi-factor in there.

I don't mind yaoi, but it's not the draw. This apply to all Kirara SoLs, but change "yaoi" to "yuri".

Not at all. It had a good set of girls and even subtle romance scenes with them. Ohta and Tanaka acted like two normal close teenage males at their ages, it didn't feel gay at all. If you want real gay-baiting you have to look at Hibike with all the spaghetti, awkwardness, and admiration between the two rug munchers.

Most Yaoi baiting shows are REALLY obnoxious about it with clearly defined roles such as an annoying tsundere uke for the MC and incredibly bitchy girls, if any.

Tanaka had none of that shit.

It has two unattached best friends, one of whom carries the other around, one of whom is far more masculine than the other, and neither of whom have any expressed interest in the opposite sex. They even joke about being a married couple and getting married.

I mean I'm not saying it's a flaw or anything, I love the show even without the yaoi implications, but it at least seems aware of my Ohta/Tanaka ship and keeps shoveling coal into the engine. The whole premise is how perfect they are for each other and it keeps teasing with little hints of "what if." So yes it is teasing me and I think it's doing it on purpose.

Of course it's on purpose.

But it's not done in an obnoxious or dramatic way, hence why it's not weird for males to like this show too.

>neither of whom have any expressed interest in the opposite sex
Ohta maybe but Tanaka is clearly interested in women and has even said it himself.

No, he said he would be interested if it wasn't so exhausting to be. That's akin to comparing being into girls as being into reaching for a remote control. Alternatively, being interested in Ohta requires no effort, exertion, or even pre-planning on his part.

This is true. Its also true that he wouldn't be adverse to dating Ohta for real. He's stated on more than once that he'd marry him and even when told "you might give others the wrong impression" he neither takes it back or corrects himself.

The show isn't full on yaoi of course but it'd be pretty easy for them to just suddenly be dating.
>Either way, season 2 when

Your fujogoggles are so tight you forgot the part where Tanaka ends an episode by commenting on Shiraishi's breasts.

Your hetgoggles are seared so deep into your skull that you forgot every episode Tanaka's made a complimentary comment about just about everyone. An observation =/= romantic interest.

>No, he said he would be interested if it wasn't so exhausting to be
I don't mind you pairing shit up but stop spouting shit. Sure he does find it exhausting but If he actually found a girl worth reaching the remote for that would be true love for him. You make it as if Tanaka swings in the gayest manner.

>previous user said that Tanaka lacks an interest in the opposite sex
>Tanaka's extremely interested in Shiraishi's boobs to the point of identifying her and sharpening his gaze when she was making sexual appeals
>Tanaka is interested in the opposite sex
Where was romantic interest mentioned? We all know Tanaka isn't interested in Shiraishi that way. Are you dense? It's if you want to pair up men in this show but you just want to push your fujo agenda in an omnipandering show.

>Tanaka
>making out
Some people just completely miss the point of the show.

Who here really relates to Tanaka-kun?

>tfw extremely lazy

Unless you have chronic fatigue I don't think you can really relate to Tanaka.

Those two are men? HOW?

JOJOgame partition

change.org/p/bandai-namco-games-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-for-pc-and-steam?recruiter=584282102&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

MUH

>what are doujins

i dont care about your canon

come on now pairing guys is great but don't be one of these people that has to fuck with the content of the show.

whether tanaka can be bothered to get a girlfriend is irrelevant if he's into tits he's probably het since this is japan we're talking about. you don't have to romance someone to be attracted to them.

i dont want to be rude but that's a very tumblr mindset

most straight men don't care about pairings or the tiny little 'tells' that drive fujos or fangirls wild. most people just see them as a weird pair of friends.