Ron Perlman. Thoughts on this guy?

Especially his tweets about Trump and politics in general?
He is pretty aggressive in the things he says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't care

Hes a closet faggot

Oh you mean del torros little bitch?

Hes taking that Spanish COCK for movie roles harder than Weinstein ever gave it

washed up c, b list at his best actor, that tows the Hollyweird line hoping that it will score him some more roles.
>protip: it won't guys a washed up hack

I liked that one sniper movie where he gets killed by a Nazi.

>(((Ron Perlman)))

Who?

Ron (((Pearlman)))

He's a coal burning homo erectus who, like De Niro, most likely has skeletons in his closet.

He's a Jew prolly a pedophile fuckface.

Think he speaks french so hes a pussy. Safe to disregard his opinions on anything approximating manhood.

His son is a lib fag so it shouldn't be surprising he's also a fag.

The only time I'd ever listen to something this guy said is during an Ice Age.

He looks like he crawled right out of the Flintstones and he narrates the Fallout games, that's all i can say honestly.

I used to think he was a cool guy, but like most celebrities he opens his mouth too much with dumb opinions. I hate celebrities almost as much as I hate the morons who eat up every retarded thing they say. But yeah, would prefer if these derpensteinz would stick to performing.

You mean that role, where a Jewish-American actor played a Russian with a BRITISH accent?
You mean that cinema classic?

For this, we use the transitive property.
The stupidness of his head, is directly proportional to the stupidness of his butt.

Ron out walking his wife.

Repulsive, subversive kike. Nothing new here.

Every single one of his good movies were directed by his handler guierrmo del torro

From Hellboy to blade 2 to pacific rim

Hes taking his directors dick its blatantly obvious

ALL OF HIS MAJOR MOVIES HAVE THE SAME DIRECTOR WHO WAS TRADING COCK FOR ROLES LOOK IT UP

Ooga Booga

Sucked him dick back in 07. I was recently out of college and had a chance meeting with him in Chicago. It's something i'll never tell my wife.

looks like an albino abo

I like him, almost everything he's ever been in has been entertaining to me.

Him (except for that stupid girls shit he did on tv a long time ago), Malcolm McDowell, and pre-Mortal Combat Lambert are actors who always end up being in things I find interesting, I don't know if that's just chance, or they actively seek out odd scripts or what.

I honestly don't care about what anybody has to say about anything off-screen, I'm not a sjw.

Decent actor, don't give a shit what he thinks.

>You mean that role, where a Jewish-American actor played a Russian
You're thinking of Trotsky (born Bronstein)

John Brennan?

literally played a cro-magnon

Is he the lost Bogdanoff triplet?

he's a jew

jesus christ all mighty THEY FUCKING LIVE!

If Jews are all about getting other races to race mix and creating white genocide, why do they seem to intermix all the time too? Mark Zuckerberg married an Asian, Perlman married a black etc

He's just another wannabe hardass who thinks he is the person he plays in movies, under the impression that he's royalty because he's a kike in hollywood.

Its a cover for being gay which is why they dont care how they look.

Rahm your secret is safe here.

His career is a joke. The only thing people really know him for is hellboy, he gets most of his roles specifically because he looks like such a fucking freak.

He was the Jewish mobster bad guy in Drive

Wow he sired encino man.

thats just a pic of bill mitchell in the morning.

he is a weakling and a cuck. believes unironically in equality. wants to help immigrants. he isnt a race realist, and he wants to be liked enough to lead him to entertain stupid ideas.

here are a couple of gems from his last ama on plebit:

pleb:

Dude, you want to run for president? How do you plan to change this country? Answer this question and you can guarantee my vote.
perlman:

First of all, we need to redesign our exceptionalism, becoming an example for the world of generosity and humanitarianism. Second of all we need to act like a country that has been blessed with great bounty and give a leg up to anyone who wants to or needs assistance in living the American dream. And thirdly, we need to live up to the aspirations of the founding fathers who used language like, Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness and all men are created equal regardless of color, creed, nationality or background. There are many more things I'd like to say, but more importantly I'd like to live long enough to implement these things and more. The word I was looking for earlier was called stewardship and if we blow that there is nothing else.

pleb:

Hello Mr. Perlman!

Loved your work in SoA. You did a fantastic job of being a scumbag. It's obvious you are very talented.

I also follow you on Facebook and love how no nonsense you are.

My question is: what can piss you off almost instantly? I only ask this 'cause being angry seems natural for you! Not that that's a bad thing, of course. :)

Perlman 2020! Vote smarter, muthafuckers!

perlman:

Well, a lot of things piss me off, bullying, taking advantage of ones station because one feels superior, injustice of any kind, racism, in short, every single fucking quality our president possesses, and I use the world "quality" advisedly.

Alien Resurrection was a masterpiece and Ron Perlman's acting was partially responsible for that.

He's a geriatric wannabe thug!

pleb:

I've seen you being really outspoken on twitter about the current politics and racism going on in our country. I appreciate it a ton. Do you think there is something we can be doing in a concrete way to help change things?

perlman:

Demand for the removal of this racist, unqualified and unfit human... and don't stop until it's done.

heres the gayest one:

pleb:

Hi Ron, love your movies! If you had just one piece of advice you've learned throughout your life to pass on to the younger generations, what would it be?

perlman

Make failure your friend. Once you do that you can't lose. What to I mean by that? If you regard every failure as a victory, all you will ever know is victory.
----------
nig tier shit. make failure ur friend so every time you lose, you win. dudes a joke.

That movie was shit but the directors other out with Perlman "City of Lost Children" was a work of art.

looks like hom

his caveman grunts sound better than he looks

why is his head and face weird

jew genes

fpbp 4 all posts ever.

Yeah, it's a fake story about a fake sniper the Soviets cooked up for propaganda purposes. At least they cast the (((zampolit))) well.

> excuse me, I'm looking for my girlfriend in this medical ward; where can I find her?
> look for the cleanest person here. This is your second string actress. All else are filthy extras used to fill scene.

(((Perlman)))

Just another virtue signaling jew. I think this one isn't a liar, and his heart is in the right place, he is just a hollywood jew who thinks the Dems are the Rebels in Star Wars.

i'd run out... eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk

(((Perlman)))

George Clooney on roids tiny dick licking faggot if i had one word with him i would say
Alright bro, I'm just gonna come out and say what everyone is thinking...you are a douche. An ugly ass, pop-collared douche. Seriously how did such a lazy, mutated sperm find a way to fuse with your mothers ovum? Please enlighten us, I'm sure it would solve many unanswered questions. From the looks of things I'm guessing your conception was the result of a night spent on the couch sinking vodka while mastubating with a crack-whore's second hand vibrator that still had a bit of residue on it. Cause let's be honest here, your face resembles the kind of thing I'd expect bulimic chicks to look at when they want to throw up. So do yourself a favor and start wearing a balaclava to cover up that pig-faced bowling ball you call a head or maybe even bury your cranium in the sand for a few years and just sit there, as I'm sure the rest of society would appreciate it.

Dumb fucken kike

kill all niggers

Underrated perspective

Hollywood fuck, stupid faggot OP. We don't care if he lives or dies, certainly not what the fuck he says.

Imma go wid dis. Less stomach churning.

That tall lad. Def his kid. That would be a "no" on the gay then.

Just another Hollywood pedophile.
Imagine he has sucked off his share of traps.

He's a Jew, but he did voice work for Fallout and was decent in Drive and HellGoy.

a literal kike

>neanderthal and homo erectus

Hes ugly as fuck. He race-mixes & his offspring are ugly as fuck. His wife is ugly as fuck, too.

>blessed with great bounty

This annoys the shit out of me.

We weren't blessed with more than anyone else, we made that shit happen.
Africa is like the single most resource and "bounty" rich continent on the planet.
The only reason they can't seize that bounty is they weren't "blessed" with the evolutionary traits we fucking *earned* eating shit for thousands of years during the ice age in northern Europe.

Hellboy and narrating Fallout's opening and closing.
Oh, and Ice Pirates.

The Trump Curse. I like him. He seems Cool actually, but he won't last long. Give him a month.

this

he is dead on right.

lol

Hellboy is a good movie.

But he still would probably be able to win a fist fight with a similarly aged american male. His acting ego would almost compel him else he break character. Sometimes the mask becomes real. He doesn't seem like a bad guy from his career portfolio but his bad guy rep seems to rub off on those who cant tell reality from fiction.

cokehead jew

It's like they spent all the time creating an interesting face but said, "aw fuckit" when creating his body and mind.

You need to listen to his mixtape first to fully umderstand him.
> Pearlz Mane: Reign of Fire (hunned sign)

degenerate kike
was in that pathetic show
(((sons of anarchy)))

Taking one for the team. The get compensated.

Ugly mofo

isnt he the leader of a biker gang or something

kek

that guy is just a shaved sasquatch . he can probably tear a person in half thanks to his monkey strength so dont point it out. thats probably why hes been allowed to walk the streets every one was like i dont know if its safe to point out theres a fucking big foot on the set

The kids turned out a lot better than expected, it's like the two ugly genes canceled each other out or something.

Dear mother of god was his point to marry the most unattractive combination of race and facial features in a woman on the planet?

Looks like a fucking neanderthal and he's a Jew.

>Fake story
Bullshit, Ed Harris received an Iron Cross for his service at Stalingrad.

what's with this neanderthal/gorilla jewish skull structure?

I liked The City of Lost Children.

Also, it seems he married once and stuck with it. This puts him above 95% of Hollywood as far as I'm concerned. I can forgive him a few stupid comments.

I liked him in Hellboy. Really couldn't care about his anti-Trump sentiments

jew
gas