What the fuck happened to Kyoani?

Over the past few years, we have been a witness to the slow death of KyoAni. First came Chuu2, a middling but otherwise inoffensive rom-com. Then came Kyoukai no Kanata, an absolute disaster of writing, and the creaking of KyoAni's creative efforts could start to be heard. And now, several more mediocre series later, we have Musaigen no Phantom World, a title so vapid and effortless that I believe KyoAni has finally reached the point of being irredeemable. KyoAni is dead. It is dead, and it's not coming back.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/cdkz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if I told you PW is what piqued my interest in KyoAni regarding their animation? I couldn't care less about shitty storyline as most of other shows have always been like that. It's no news.

1. Hibike was good
2. S2 soon
3. Evergarden after that
These fucking threads

Koe no Katachi is going to save anime

>no more VN adaptations
>no more shows to top K-On and Free's success
I think they're passed their prime

;_;

Hibike was good though

Yamada is the best director of the decade.

It was mediocre. People only cared about it because it had yuri bait.

Yeah, if not for the KyoAni name(now worthless) nobody would have cared about what Phantom World has to offer. It is your typical, uninspired rom-com that we get in the dozens every single year. There is nothing you have not seen here before, and nothing to inspire a viewing aside from the fact that it 'looks and sounds nice'. They stayed KyoAni on the outside, but on the inside they are merely a shallow, rotting husk of what they used to be.

>looks like a review pasta
>google it
>it's in fact a review pasta straight from MAL
Kill yourself.

Fuck you

They decided to focus on projects they own instead of doing adaptations of other company's titles. Even if they don't do as well sales wise, they still get more money this way.

Nope. Hibike and Tamako Love Story were great. Chunibyo S1, Amagi, and Tamako Market were good. Kyoukai no Kanata was alright. Free S2 redeemed S1. Phantom World had their most creative freedom since Nichijou. And their current lineup with Hibike 2, Koe no Katachi and Violet Evergarden is top tier.

What a shocking discovery you've made
It's almost like people make threads just for replies

Lmao fucking shut down

>Sup Forums now full of retards who respond to MAL posts

I'm going to google every OP from now on to check for pasta

You're one of them.

>thousand+ word reviews

The guy is an autist.

One of us.

One of us.

One of us.

>Komeiji !!x3STzMfD3PQ
>steamcommunity.com/id/cdkz

Well well well look who we have here.

kumiko's cute but hibike was average at best

>hibike was average at best
Sadly, not even a million google results for "hibike euphonium"

oh god if ONLY Eupho were the average for a tv anime

If only...

If you want to be taken seriously, you should stop typing like a gradeschooler.

What does that have to do with anything?

Well, that's what people call him there.

u mad bro?