Why aren't you an individualist...

Why aren't you an individualist? Nationalism is for losers who need to adopt group identity to increase their feeling of self worth because they have no virtues or accomplishments as individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is quite literally what is killing the West.

U mad?

>Why aren't you an individualist?

> Nationalism is for losers who need to adopt group identity to increase their feeling of self worth because they have no virtues or accomplishments as individuals.

I like not dying because my nation bands together for the defense of the citizen

rlly makes ya thank

Because ancaps don't realize that you can be an individualist without being a stingy Jew

Because mobs who kill individualists don't care.

Individualism never built any kind of civilization or nation. Ever.

>why aren't you being a good goy and destroying civilization just like me ?

fuck off you jew faggot

this

Why not both? Caring for your fellow countrymen and being your own man aren't mutually exclusive ideals.

Individualists don't care about the rammifications to society at large. You're literally the reason for degeneracy.

Do you say that to blacks?
Do you say that to mexicans?
Do you say that to muz?

No, because you're just anti-white.

Because you're not just an individual or just part of a group, you're both.

>country with unending nationalistic fever and joint war efforts
>individualism

Read a history book holy shit

CIA nigger posts this every day for his gay anal reasons

im talking about early america, not 1850s onward.
in hindsight i probably should have used the 13 colonies flag

>Individualist
>Posts Asian
Pic not related

I love my country, but this spic/nigg infested shithole isn't the country I used to love anymore.
Nowadays I just keep to myself and do my own shit. I would have enlisted some time ago if the jews weren't shitting all over the place.

Except for the United States, 1800s Britain, the Anglosphere, and pretty much all of the Western World since 1789.

The pioneers were not in the majority. If you think the South was "individualistic" then, using the much more recent notion of individualism, then you're also wrong.

The founding fathers didn't sound very individualistic to me.

You mean the times when smaller groups were formed in order to govern themselves?
It's almost like tribalism is inherent to our specieshuh, not that somebody from such a meme ideology would know.

>monarchies, kingdoms, with some early versions of parliamentarism
>individualism
You fucking idiots don't even know what the very word you jerk off to so much mean.

im not saying that people shouldnt form groups im saying that it should be based on individual determinism

My individualism is upheld by what my nation stands for.

Therefore, I must secure my nation's sovereignty to uphold my individualism.

All the science shows us that there's really no such thing as atomistic individuals as conceived by Locke. We aren't born as blank slates and we are innately social.
If a kid is kept isolated with no human contact after birth it will just die due to having no one to attach to.
If you lock a prisoner in solitary confinement for a long time they go crazy.
Until they become adults, Children are extensions of their parents cognition. Groups like churches are one body. Social organization and cognition is the natural being of humanity. The individualism nonsense is caused by alienation and is a form of mental disorder that reaches its purest peak in the condition of schizophrenia.

What about forming groups to prevent hostile invaders from conquering you?

>determinism
There you go using another word you do not understand, open up a damn respected dictionary before vomiting this crap.

if you are forced to do so than that group is just as bad as the hostile invaders

Just so we have our axioms set... what is your definition of Individualism and where does Nationalism override or impede your ability to exercise individualism? By your best estimation that is.

I guess nature has a way of weeding people like you out eventually.

Enjoy your family being raped and murdered.

Individualism is for idiots.
Fun fact, you as an individual do not own your body, the state does. Don't believe me?
Die leaving no will, no heirs, no next of kin, and no money. Guess who takes possession of "your" body?
The state.
Guess whose body gets thrown out along with all the rest of the worthless trash that you've collected over the years?
Yours.

The individual is WORTHLESS, and only gains value as a part of something greater.

>"virtues" as individuals
Satanist confirmed.
I have no interest in the personalized, mercurial "virtues" you invent for yourself, degenerate. Get wrecked by Almighty God, you piece of shit.

You think you're an individual, but there's an entire "in-group" of faggots that think just like you, destroying the world. Return to your father of lies, child of Ba'al. There is Truth and Virtue, and then there is you and your prodigious wickedness, that slithers in as an "aesthetic philosophy."

Burn in hell. I know what you people are.

>Why aren't you an individualist?
because no other race/group adopts this idea. They vote as a bloc against Whitey. It's a defensive maneuver.

As an American, nationalism IS individualism. It's not an essential trait of nationalism, but it's a trait that a nation can have.

Come now. It's more likely that they're some edgy teen who reads Nietzsche. Though you're in claiming they only harm Christendom and the West.

Bingo.

"individualism" is just a term for allowing the sheep to be unique by following the cultural marxist trends fed to them on the media by the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

Just because they don't know what they are, doesn't mean they aren't what they are. A communist spy who doesn't know the people paying him money for government documents are communists is still a communist spy.

If only edgy teens understood Nietzsche, his entire philosophy is pretty much the old Titan struggle from greek mithology.
Men who do not wish to be mere men are those who crave the Olympus and thus they work very hard for this goal, aka ubermensch.

individualism leads to special snow flake syndrome and moral degeneracy

humans are inherently tribal

>individual determinism
What?
>durrrrrr

>(1)

Individualism keeps the goyim from organizing

>humanity's biggest strength is for losers

There is strength in numbers. A group of people who are physically and intellectually inferior to those around them can still conquer and enslave those around them so long as they are united and organized, and the physically and intellectually superior people are divided and pitted against each other. That is why divide and conquer works.

but i am

>finland
>sovereign
>ever

funny, because it's whiteys keeping other whiteys down

>Though you're in claiming they only harm Christendom and the West.
Whether they understand their role in the supra-play or not, they seek to undermine all of God's creation and His order.
I have met quite enough of these monsters in the DC area to know that they're a force for real subversion and decay.
OP's argument ultimately hinges on the concept that a man is a god when he breaks all bonds of fellowship and rejects all brotherhood. His is the religion of the sociopath, and they mock the Living God.

I'm absolutely done with them.

IThis .........Its easier to prey on individuals than a united group

see

I think there was some miscommunication, because I left the word "right" out of my post. Yes, it's all technical. Atheists, moral relativists, etc. ultimately serve Satan. The believing Satanist is just honest about it.

>he breaks all bonds of fellowship and rejects all brotherhood.

that's not what individualism is

go be an individualist in africa and tell me how it works out for you op, ill buy your ticket

Individualism > Nationalism > Globalism

>("Nationalism is for losers who need to adopt group identity to increase their feeling of self worth")

Individualism, in its most clearly distinguished state, is a worship of self, though it does not preclude such people from cooperation with others. A pure individualist's understanding of cooperation is unlike true fellowship, however, in that it is sought for its benefits to the self or for the purpose of receiving service from others.

There are influential cults dedicated to this abominable Weltanschauung.

You're brain damaged. 10 is greater than 1. Unite or die.

Whether you're an individualist or not, the leftists and welfar parasites are collectivist.

So unless you have a plan to introduce Austrian economics and objectivism into the consciousness of 150 million non whites, I suggest you get with the fucking program.

By today's society Globalism would be seen as greater than Nationalism. You could make the case that they are equal. Individualism is the least, just look outside.

succinct

True individualism would have any form of welfare though.