Danganronpa 3

We all pray for the hero we deserve to come back next episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

But he's already here, my friend.

I hope we get more SOL pandering with multiple shipping moments.

same desu

How's everybody doing tonight

found on 2ch

strawpoll.me/10884696/

HAHAHA

I'm sure the next ep is about naegi

i demand more Juzo OC

Gundam is best boy

Can't wait until my man beats the shit of Juzo the faggot

In despair arc? There's a higher chance for Hajime and Komaeda to meet.
ahahahah I feel dead inside.

I want to see more Komaeda.

>Keep waiting for you late at night on campus, my heart flutters,
at the moment I thought, “I was born to meet you”,
so boot up, warm up, hang up… make up, mess up, down up
I want to completely give myself to you,
so just think up, pop up, pull up… brush up,
if it can be protected, the last and strongest light of hope

These are lyrics Nagito sings. He literally got fucked.

>we have to wait like 36 more hours until next despair episode.

Is this despair?

What do you think about this character /s/

Daily reminder that the real Miaya will be the one to stop her little sister Monaca.

I should really take a look at Gundam's FTEs.

Izayoi is cute!! CUTE!!!

Cute

Literally the second perfect wife material of the casts DR1-3.

Probably better mom material than Chisa.

not my favorite, but I'd still marry her. I don't hate assertive girls.

Monaca's in the helicopter with Komaeda.

It's on the way

He should have joined Soda and Hinata on the beach excursion

How was this built under munakata's nose?

He's suspended, haven't you watched high school anime before? You will never see him again. He's gone now.

I like her.

At least she's better than Akane

i've come around on her, i thought she was an annoying bitch in the game tho but i never did her fte's before she died

I spent way too long on this to waste it on the end of a thread. Reposting.

Time for needlessly convoluted wall of text dumb theories. When Munakata asks Tengan if the project "we" began is the Kamukura project, he completely dodges the question (in nip, he says "Well that's a thing that happened too" so basically a vague no, and evading a question isn't lying). I think the "project" is their current situation and Tengan didn't tell him a name (don't give me that "the killer alternates" shit, there are too many holes unless it's only within a very small pool of people), but rather that it was devised by FF, which would include Yukizome and Munakata himself. Something that's been repeated in the series a few times is that the biggest hope can give birth to the greatest despair, but FF may view it in reverse because Naegi is widely perceived by the public to be SHSL Hope, a title he received by getting through the killing game of DR1 and rallying everyone out of despair. The current killing game may be an attempt to recreate those conditions but to get results in a more timely manner and having the true ultimate hope emerge from it and swiftly end the despair conflict. Candidates are placed with other participants and everyone is told they're being broadcast when they actually aren't, possibly to see how they react to the situation, but I feel like we're still missing some info to completely understand the setup. Naegi and Munakata are obvious candidates, Mitarai was personally scouted by Tengan and has his own hope schtick so he may be one too, Munakata definitely had his memories wiped about the project to achieve authentic results, Tengan and probably a few others including Kizakura kept their memories. Mitarai also has been hinted to know about what's going on despite seemingly being one of the candidates, not sure what's up with that. (cont.)

It wasn't, he knows where they are.

He'll be back. Kodaka knows how much everyone loves that guy.

Please buy our product if you wish to support DR3!

I love him!

Munakata himself said the number of people who knew about the base and could create such a setup is incredibly small, it pretty much had to be someone at the top of FF. Probably he and Tengan had recreated the base underneath the building, this is why the rooms have the same layout but the door was "healed", why water is coming out of the damaged wall, how all the cameras, monitors, bolts, and other decorations were able to pop up in such short notice and how they could still feel the barrage from outside despite these inconsistencies. Now there's the question of just how crazy FF is and how far they would go for this goal as well as how stupid the methods they would use. Killing very important figures within the organization in a devised scenario in the hopes that one of them will maybe become the world's superhero sounds retarded, right? I mean, FF has not displayed complete level-headedness but there should be a limit. Since Killer Killer introduced the SHSL Makeup Artist who can create a perfect fake corpse, the game rules that the traitor only kills one person while everyone is sleeping seems almost specifically designed around making it super easy for them to switch the participant with the fake corpse, leaving everyone unharmed in reality while still keeping up the illusion of the murder game. This brings up the issue of the bangle restrictions, which cause an immediate death that anyone can witness. Is there any way to fake that? There's also the fact that certain participants are extremely dangerous and ruthless, and have a high possibility of seriously killing other participants outside of the sleeping time if they think they are in a kill or be killed situation, maybe they miscalculated how unreasonable they would become under pressure but that would be a dumb explanation. Those two issues I can't reconcile with the FF project setup and I think we're still missing some info. (cont.)
Goddamn it, they're beating me to it.

>no Operation Babe Hunt with Hajime, Soda, and Gundam

Monaca was probably also an unforeseen element in the game, and may have hijacked it to some extent, it would explain the corpses in the bathroom before the game even began and the helicopter outside shooting at Hagakure. Perhaps she also ruined the original plan and killed the participants for real while they were trying to make the switch, and she could be responsible for the forbidden actions that result in insta-death, but in that case, Tengan and whoever else knows the truth should immediately know the project was compromised, so they better have a damn good explanation for why they're still going through with it if that's true. I'm almost 100% certain that at least Bandai and Tengan's deaths were real so the initial plan has likely gone way off the rails and for whatever undisclosed reason, no one can pull the plug. Monaca is most likely trying to turn the FF's idea back on them and turn the greatest hope (probably aiming for Naegi since she's following him around and has a personal grudge to boot) into the greatest despair while also spreading despair in general by making the non-lethal game into real murder. It's not VR by the way, Monaca would have no reason to remote-control a robot if that were the case.

You mean the mono-kids. Who else would be shooting hagakure for fun, out of pure boredom?

I want to bully Souda with Sonia.
I want to take Souda's cola bottles out of the fridge and replace them with sugar-free ones with Sonia.
I want to steal Souda's contacts with Sonia so he has to wear his glasses.
I want to hide Souda's tools with Sonia so he can't do any mechanic work.
I want to force Souda to watch horror movies all night long with Sonia.
I want to take Souda on a car ride after hiding his motion-sickness medication with Sonia.
I want to tell Souda that he'll be a virgin forever with Sonia.
I want to make out with Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to have sex with Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to mock Souda with Sonia when he gets a boner from watching us.
I want to attach Souda's wrists behind his back with Sonia so he's unable to masturbate.
I want to impregnate Sonia and force Souda to watch.
I want to call Souda a cuck with Sonia.
I want to stick my dick inside Souda's asshole while Sonia is taking pictures.
I want to tell Souda how much of a faggot he is with Sonia for liking it up the ass.
I want to drink Souda's tears with Sonia.
I want to take pictures of Souda's face, crying from pleasure and joy while Sonia pounds his ass with a dildo.
I want to publish shameful pictures of Souda all over the internet with Sonia.
I want to tell Souda that I'm starting a family with Sonia.
I want to invite Souda to my wedding with Sonia.
I want to ask Souda what he thinks about the name that we chose for the baby with Sonia.
I want to force Souda to take Sonia's son at the amusement park.
I want to force Souda to ride a roller coaster with Sonia's son.
I want to ask Souda if he can babysit tonight while me and Sonia go out to have some fun.
I want to invite Gundam at home and have a threesome with him and Sonia in front of Souda.
I want to force Souda to put on Sonia's dress and a blonde wig with Sonia.
I want to watch Souda dressed as Sonia getting fucked by Gundam while I eat pop-corn with Sonia.
I want to break Souda's mind and ass with Sonia.

>tfw people think my waifu is a lesbian.

First DR girl I have ever fapped to, thanks to that shot of her in the shower with Saionji.

Best girl.

Camp Mom in DR2 who wanted to bring some order into the chaotic group and looked out for everyone.
Misunderstood girl that tried her best to keep the misfits from going out of control and getting along and achieved that in her death considering all murders that followed hers had to be forced hard by Monokuma.

I'm telling you faggots. Komaeda WILL show up to wreck some shit sooner or later.

Insufferable strawman.
She has her good points though.

All because Soda is too dumb to recognize how much of a bro Gundam is. I wish there was an option to invite him anyways

He had it built himself before he wiped his memory for the project. Just speculation of course.

At least she isn't a huge tumblr magnet

I'll hang out with Gundam. We can talk about my nigga Harambe

Give me a Gundam nendoroid

>Insufferable strawman.
what's that supposed to mean

Monaca-chan is cute! cute!

I'm honestly not sure if this is real or not
If it is I'd consider buying a Monokuma version

Nope

She was friends with multiple lesbians, but Mahiru was straight as an arrow

Annoying character for losers that need another mom to look after them.

>ep.1 FF vs RoD
>everyone pulling shaneningans and weapons
>THE JUZO just removes his jacket and cast FIST

Can anyone even compete against THE JUZO?

If Ibuki got a nice bf who cared about her or at least a true friend she wouldn't have despaired. ;_;

Could Gundam have prevented it?

Are dewicious sweets a cause worth fighting for?
I want to pinch Yoi's cheeks

Too naggy and bitchy.

If she was your wife, she'd always find something to complain about and demasculate you into a henpecked husband.

You were tumblr all along friend.
Don't you understand? I'll say it for you
Youretumblryouretumblryouretumblr Youretumblryouretumblryouretumblr Youretumblryouretumblryouretumblr Youretumblryouretumblryouretumblr Youretumblryouretumblryouretumblr

I just love how Mahiru of all characters always solicits the most responses to this question

what makes plain bread Mahiru so controversial

>multiple lesbians
>sato and..

Both the Monokuma and Monomi version release late September.

You know who, don't play dumb

>Weedman 2.0
>people worship him because he "confessed" after being called out

don't forget having to deal with her crazy friends hanging at your house, people like Sato and other freaks she feels the need to "help"

But why.

Wasn't this in the OP?

I assumed we knew this already, but not the reason.

People shitpost and say she's a feminist lesbo when it's opposite. And she's a qtpatootie.

how was a bomb planted in the gym without the hope's peak security noticing. how did junko orchestrate a student council killing game without the staff noticing

accept it

Niiiiiiiice

>implying she's not equal parts naggy and loving
Hiyoko

no just swords

Cause people think she's bitchy for wanting things civil, like going ham on Fuyuhiko for his threats or telling Nekomaru to quit being a insensitive prick.

But Hiyoko has a papacon.

>what makes plain bread Mahiru so controversial

an autistic fanbase that will accuse you of being beta or any other stupid shit if you don't like her

Sorry I might have misused the word, english isn't my mother language.
I meant that she's a tool passing herself off as a feminist so Kodaka can undermine feminists.

>Since Killer Killer introduced the SHSL Makeup Artist who can create a perfect fake corpse
Tell me more about Killer killer stuffs

She's a certain niche that people seem to either love or hate. To some, she's a complete bitch, but to others, she's assertive in an appealing way

And we keep telling you he's in a goddamn coma.
Unless he's somehow woken up because DUDE LUCK LMAO

I'm sure they could be good friends if Souda wasn't such a "m-muh sonia" faggot

Is a papacon*

Nagito was lucky enough to not get caught.

It's almost as if she's a great character that's open to interpretation

It just looks like a reflection in the op, but yes people have been assuming this for a while.

Because she's the most realistic character and most of the Anons on here will end up as subservient husbands getting bossed around by their wives whether they like it or not.

She was frequently nagging about boys unnecessarily, sometimes unprompted. It's fine to be responsible/assertive, but she seemed to nag a bit too much for someone who wants to keep things civil.

>Unless he's somehow woken up because DUDE LUCK LMAO
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

This has long been my exact prediction for Nagito post DR2

Would you really be surprised if that happened?
It wouldn't be the most ludicrous side effect of his luck.

naegi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest

Souda is a good person.

Where do people get the idea that she's a feminist?

She never nagged with malice though, she was always just trying to help.

He didn't do shit in Future Arc.
Hell Juzo was a better character.

Don't you have better things to do Kirigiri?

I like Naegi more than most people, but he's not the best.

Future Arc isnt even done yet how are you going to say he didnt do shit.