I've been reading Kuzu no Honkai. Everyone is such a horrible person, so why do I still find Hanabi so cute?

I've been reading Kuzu no Honkai. Everyone is such a horrible person, so why do I still find Hanabi so cute?

The only real horrible person there is bitch sensei. Too bad Mugi is too addicted to drop the bitch.

Because she is. And damn it, it should be a crime a cute girl like her and she can't get the D.

Because she is cute. Great mango though, one of my favorites. Too bad the anime won't do that well.

Can you blame him though? Shes one fine piece of ass

But she will never be tamed. Will Mugi settle for Hanabi?

>Too bad the anime won't do that well
Yeah no kidding

Its literally sluts: the manga
Everyone on Sup Forums and the japs will hate it

Was she too tight for his dick?

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

How far will the anime adapt?

I want off this ride.

Since it's noitaminA I'll just assume for now it'll be 11 episodes. That said, if it follows 2-3 chapters per episode the best place to end it off with would be chapter 33, see I don't really see this having a conclusive ending, because it'll be butchered if it goes that route. It'd be much better to end the anime openly and to focus on adapting the chapters properly.

Is the teacher dead yet?

That ending would be so depressing.

Not really. Hanabi already slept with one of the teacher's sex friends by that point. So at least Mugi is sleeping with the person he wants to while Hanabi is just sleeping with some man-slut that paid attention to her.

Do you guys think the anime would reach until the vacation chapters? Bacause it's probably the best arc yet, and it must be animated.

Huh, I thought she failed to have sex with that sex friend.

You know, Mugi should just get together with Moka at this point since she deserves it.

Who should voice her?

Aya Hirano

Thinking about reading it. Just tell me one thing, how much DRAMA is in there?
I can handle about 1.2 SEOOOO, with 1 SEO being the amount of DRAMA in Kimi no Iru Machi.

Every chapter is top tier slut drama

Are the sluts hot?

Pretty cute

Picked up.

Maybe if it's something like the manga is ending soon and they're adapting the anime in a way that they both end at the same time.

Could sensei seduce you?

put down.

It would, but then again I'm not expecting a happily ever after, or rather, untroubled end. Also, it gets boring to see the vast majority of anime not end on a depressing note. That's just my opinion.

Aoi Yuuki pls.

Nah, but Hanabi could.

>Aoi Yuuki

Should she use her Kayo voice or her Madoka voice?

Madoka for when Hanabi is around others, Kayo for when she's alone with Mugi.