Leader of Southeast Asias ISIS branch killed in Marawi

newsinfo.inquirer.net/938221/breaking-maute-isnilon-hapilon-omar-maute-killed-confirmed-delfin-lorenzana-defense

ISIS in SEA btfod

Why the fuck did Islam have to come to the East Indies?

Same reason Europeans came: trade.

Irelevant yet a news far too long ago. Go back to sleep you fucking attention fag

Because Israel has greater plans

The only hope is Chinese colonization. This is why everyone should support their claim in the S. China Sea.

Assalamualaymkum Muhammad Azir Osama the 911 man Saheed

Do you know believe that we are the most powerful race in the world?

Americans are the most powerful in the world

And yet the US navy could never carry out an attack in the Philippines because too many sailors would mutiny.

Please explain. I know Philippines is an archipelago but why?

Philippine sovereignty is all noise until you launch a single nuke on it

Filipinos pervade the US military. Every ship in the US Navy has a "Filipino mafia". That's literally what other sailors call them. It's not nefarious or anything, but I guarantee they would scuttle any attempts to attack their homeland.

LMAO

as if every pinoys abroad wouldnt betray this shithole in exchange for changing nationality.

I'm a flip though and I would go back to PH if ever a war starts.

>fighting for a collapsing nation

cuck

Is this like the Middle East ISIS leaders who have been killed 6 million times?

gib flip wife

malamig kasi dito sa canada eh

No

MSM exaggerate them as the Southeast Asian ISIS but in reality it is just a way for our government to save face because we cannot even curb out bunch of warlords making ruckus in the country since 1970

They will find another one.

How hard can it be? A IQ above 75 and a love for goats?

It's Islam as a whole, a mind virus.

Theyll find another one and the military will just thwart them unil they go extinct, I dont have any problems on that especially when our military has gained a lot of experiences in jungle warfare

While we are at it, lets talk about EJK and dutertard supporters poor mans mindset

Hello r/philippines