Why are white genetics so weak? when mixed with blacks/asians/arabs/latinos, the result never looks remotely white...

why are white genetics so weak? when mixed with blacks/asians/arabs/latinos, the result never looks remotely white. pic related girl is half white but looks like a generic fullblooded arab (obviously her light is making her paler)

its especially bad if mixed with black the white genetics just get overpowered and the kids always look like niggers. is there even a chance for the survival of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618
youtube.com/watch?v=AllpIbeFbKI
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't happen if we mixed with jewish qts instead.

purity is ruined by the smallest stain

I'd like to learn more about those SUPPLE BREASTS

in my experience, Finnish genes are the strongest of them all of the genes.e

this

man those are some nice milkers

A drop of venom can poison a whole galon of pure water. A drop of pure water won't make a difference in a galon of venom

she still looks better than the average non white woman

The one in pink NNNNNNGHHHHH

She is a beautiful bbw now thank her

basically white genetics are weaker than the dark poison

White is pure, any taint is noticeable immediately

Hahaha right, weak genes compared to niggers, shrimp dick chinks and hybrids (Latinos)

I know this is bait but recessive genes != weak genes

Because white is purity. Just like an entire glass of clean water get polluted by just a drop of sewer water.

Ignore shill threads assange just confirmed the fbi false flaged the vegas shooting
>>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618

thanks whitey

thank you smug bbw

Thats what I am talking about Canada man

shit does tend to ruin every cake no matter how much of it is there

Thank you smug BBW

that pic is making me believe in God

Thank you smug bbw

gas
clone

???

It's because intelligence isn't a physical characteristic.

yes she is quite something how can any one compete with that

everything is physical

the zog wants to end this.

One drop of oil ruins an entire jug of water

as soon as clones are good enough it will be done

if white genetics cant defend themselves against being overwritten by black genetics then they are weaker. question is, what do we do to survive?

>why are white genetics so weak? when mixed with blacks/asians/arabs/latinos, the result never looks remotely white. pic related girl is half white but looks like a generic fullblooded arab (obviously her light is making her paler)

Genetic punishment.
We are being taught to not race mix by nature itself.

kek

22pbp

except the oil jug is bigger than the water jug

We kill the other races.

Also it's not weakness
Nature itself is teaching us to avoid these lesser creatures.

Glass of water principle

yes they do but it does not matter how much they try

Jewish propaganda. If you look at these girls individually they are ugly.

What happens when you put a lump of shit into fine wine? Does it look, taste, and smell more like wine or like shit?

I don't care what's in them if the jugs look like those in OP's pic

>Average black iq 85
>Average white iq 100
>Average black/white mix iq 93
By all means user, show me a picture of this

many genes we identify as white are classed as recessive - ie lighter eyes, skin, hair. Darker colors are classified as dominant. It's not a coincidence.

here's a better bbw for your next slide thread with the same talking point.

.... let's go back to 4th grade and do a lil' 1/2 retard experiment called: "putting a drop of food coloring in an 8oz glass of water".

> tfw Serbs bell curve unironically dropped from crossbreeding w/ Turks

no, the average mixed IQ is 85.

"White genetics" aren't "weak" or "recessive", you niggers. It only seems that way because you're white. Ask any nigger, when he sees a half black woman, he fucking knows she's not fully black. The difference is that he doesn't go around saying "black genetics" are weak just because a "redbone shawty" doesn't have a completely flat nose.

Not even going to dignify this fucking shit thread with a bump. I hate you all. Learn some fucking basic genetics. I fucking hate seeing any thread related to my field because you're a bunch of fucking faggots who refuse to accept anything -- literally anything -- that doesn't align with your worldview, and who would make a far greater contribution to humanity as fertilizer. Don't even fucking respond to me. I'm going to bed drunk and with high blood pressure. I hope I don't wake up so I never see this kind of thread again

I've thought about this and wondered how people would react if the reverse were to happen.

Imagine whites breeding with non-whites and producing white children. Would non-whites complain? Imagine a blonde blue-eyed alabaster-skinned boy with chiseled aquiline features but with the negro physique. How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

Weak? That's not how it works buddy. European genes are better and stronger than non-European genes.

Recessive is the word you are looking for.

White skin disappears in mixed children because the genes controlling for white skin are recessive, meaning they are silenced if not present in both parents.

As to the survival of white skin in a mixed population, you'll have to consult population genetics for an answer.

short response: if a trait has a fitness benefit, then it is likely to become fixed in a breeding population.

so, if having white skin provides some biological fitness benefit, we would expect it to become more common in a society.

Currently in the USA white skin is seen as attractive and a sign of higher status. But there is no real interest on the part of whites to mix with others and 'lighten' their offspring. Were whites to be open to having children with people of various races, then it seems likely white genes would become dominant.

tl;dr: the more minorities that get "bleached," the better chance for the survival of white skin in the USA.

does the girl i posted even look remotely white to you?

1. They are not overwritten, a half-mongrel is still 50% European genetically
2. We kick out all non-Europeans from our countries and breed more. Pretty simple.

Easy to say, but will you ever do it? Once you get to our (US) level it's too late

Its actually not. I'm not 100% on the exact number, but I'm positive it's between 90 and 93.

if you put a particle of shit in a glass of water, the entire glass will taste like shit

clones, most probably 80 iq.

she may or may not look remotely white, but she is totally cute. What's her name?

jews are practically white, they're the only other race that's compatible with white and our allies against niggers

Just look at the average Black IQ in America. Almost every single Black in the USA is minimum 25% White.

found her, she is a league of legends playing slut, no more cute, chubby-chan.

Personally I'm working towards it. Can't do anything more.

I think several European countries will adopt 0 immigration policies the next 10-20 years. Which is not only positive, as it will probably lead to less tension against shitskins tainting our countries.

>filename
miramisu

White genetics are weak because they're recessive. Every other ethnicity OP mentions had a stronger gene pool. It's actually not even close.

Except for here, on Sup Forums. Way to go.

they're not, you're just used to seeing nothing but white people so anyone that is off white looks really not white. africans and asians think halfies look very mixed from their perspective.
also bro, latinos are basically white. they got meme'd in to having a racial classification

I'm pretty sure the bleached theory didn't work out. The offspring usually go for a non white mate. They can only be bleached if there are multiple generations of miscegenation. And besides, if this were possible it wouldn't make other races stronge, it would make the white race weaker.

that shirt is actually pretty funny. at least shes self aware

>they're the only other race that's compatible with white and our allies against niggers
Riiiiiiiiight.

Cute youtube.com/watch?v=AllpIbeFbKI

Because it takes more than one generation to bleach a population of its impurities.

Not through race mixing.

And the average sub Saharan iq is like 67, so you kind of just proved my point.

why are you people talking about humans like they're you're pet gerbils or something what the fuck? are you that out of touch with humanity?

Not white.

is there any gifs or webm's of her tits jiggling around

>Humans aren't Animals
>Humans aren't Mammals
Fat idiot.

You belong in an oven

>she is totally cute
i cant even

dead serious Id switch side and kill every single one of you goys only to smell one of her greasy kebab-smelly fart

now consider if being white were a bad thing and brown the good thing..

how do the white brown mixtures look then?

White + white = white
White + brown/black = brown/black

they're not your pets though, you're not god, you can't control who people "breed" with.

>kill all niggers and jews
>no more mixed babies
oh lol

Because you're used to analyzing whtie faces. An Arab would say she doesn't look Arab.

And as far as blacks go a lot are already mixed

Jesus Christ thats a vile creature

i mean. you're right, but the alternative is segregation and/or genocide. How likely is that to happen? protip: not very.

if people want white skin to remain, then they have to make it's weakness (recessives) a strength. how many generations does a black person need to mate with a white person before white genes become fixed? If white people made it the goal to incorporate other races into their society for generations, then the issue would eventually be resolved.

I'm not in support of any government policy that forces people to breed along racial lines or bans race mixing or anything like that. But as for my personal preference and my attempt to have the most fit and capable offspring possible, I want white kids. What's wrong with that?

yeah that worked out great last time it was tried lol

Pretty good combination desu

she actually got banned on twitch for a bomb threat once thats her arab blood

nothing, go do it. you can only control yourself. talking about the world like it's your rat farm is borderline insane.

>god forces you switch sides
>Sorry user I only like white meatgod why!?
>god laughs

Thank you smug BBW.

Because white traits are recessive. Trust me, I'm mixed. I know.

So, you are saying there ARE no pure people? I agree.

Color me surprised.

yummy

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

If you could simply close the borders, end affirmative action quotas, end the welfare state, and demand a meritorious society(I know, simply right?), then most people would choose to self segregate and we wouldn't have to muddy our blood and create some weird South Park style conglomerate race of light hued shitskins. I find my method much more favorable, but can always take a vote...

>purity

you mean inbred