Why do kids born this millennium often have such gay and undefining names? Haylee, Kelsey, Bentley...

Why do kids born this millennium often have such gay and undefining names? Haylee, Kelsey, Bentley, anything -ee (it's like the new Ayden fad), and worst of all Marley, in which case the child is a certifiable aracial cuck like its parents.

Why do we not have more dignified names like Edmund and Sylvester and Victoria and Roberta? When I hear something like Kacey, I don't even know what the gender is.

Also dumb is this new obsession with increasingly obscure Old Testament names, like Eli, Obadiah, Noah, Malachi, Seth, Kidron, Abner, etc. I've actually encountered white toddlers named that shit, usually their parents (with a numale-looking beardo father) calling for them at a restaurant or library or store. It's like the Ethan/Nathan craze on steroids. Just name your son Moshe and be done with it.

Single mothers and nu male fathers

is Preston a gay name?

>TFW my name is Joshua

Yes, most -ton names are (Huntington, Braxton, Trenton, etc).

Is Joshua even common in Italy, or are you on an American military base?

I was named after a fucking U2 album called "The Joshua Tree"

Is it the Italian version of Joshua or literally "Joshua"? If the latter, how is it pronounced and perceived?

It's not an Italian version, it's the fucking jewish name

ouch
What's it been like?

haha kiked

Fucking School Teachers giving me privileges till i said that Hitler wasn't that bad

Actually the true jewish version would be pronounced Yehoshu'a.

>mfw I'm named after cabbage
Fuck, the only other people I ever meet with the name Cole are black.

how about Benis?
>Like Beavis with an "n" instead of "v".

Old Testament names point to the end, Noah especially. Want the autistic rundown? Go to dailycrow.com and watch the digits roll!

E-bin. Her son will sue her ass 18 years later.

NOT counting "Jeopardy!", whenever I have to be near a TV, seems there's an Alex in 99% of those shows. Probably because it's unisex.

>Ebin

:DDDd

Fpbp

Fuck yes. There was a kid in high school named Preston and I punched him in the stomach every day after lunch for having such a gay name. He threw up sometimes and I laughed. God what a faggot. Anyway I think he's rich now. Joke's on me I guess.

Nigger what the fuck are you saying

Imagine that kid going through school

I'm saying your name is gay, Kiley MacIsaac Anderson.

My name is Kurosh. Please kill me

>it's like the new Ayden fad

I swear those -den names were like a requirement for teenage single moms to name their kids from 2000-2010

Aiden
Jayden
Brayden
Hayden

It's like a white trash starter name

Edmund Sylvester Victoria and Roberta are all names for elderly people. So unless you're giving birth to your grandmother it's a hard no.

Old testament names are a hipster thing.

Names like Andrew, Michael, Mark, Chris, James, Julia, Leah, Rebecca will never go out of style because they're Christian names and are generally your best bet to not treat your child like an asshole.

Be wary of naming a girl Jessica, Jessica's are all horrible hot psychos, think about it.

If you give your kid a stupid name snowflake name they're gonna snowflake right out of their gender and change it anyways to something equally awful.

>kekekekek

Gender neutral names for a new generation of trannies and faggots.

The best names are simplifications of awesome names like Alexander (Alex/Sander) and Christoffer (Chris). Those are real names.

Is Ricky a gay name?

>Sander
That's a given name in Holland?

>and worst of all Marley
Eldian detected.

What are redpilled names?

Metatron

Is Theodore a good name? I've always Alexander, but I fucking hate Alex. Haven't met a single good Alex in my life.

Methuselah

Something strong and stoic, without regard to how old people feel they are. If they feel strong, they're basically redpilled today.

Edmund, Albert, Frederick, Alvin, Reginald, Herman, etc.

What about Jonathan?

>It's like the Ethan/Nathan craze on steroids
Ethan's a pretty good name, though, besides its Jewish connections
right?

great name :DDD

How Sam doing these days? Do you guys still talk?

>james
>andrew
>edward
>ciaran
>peter
>anthony
>johnathan
>stuart
>thomas
>frederick
>wolfgang
>albert
>henry
>george
>william
>julius
>theodore
>godwin

Chad

My niece's are name ellarie mae and Isabelle Louise. Luckily my sister in law is based and doesn't want her daughters to be roastie thots.

Gaylord. Proper French knights name. Denotes great strength.

i lost it lmao

Xander? Alex? Nope. Sander.

Rate the name Ernest

Shitley

shouldve punched him harder

Ernest scared stupid xd

faggot

>God-tier
Names of your ancestors
>High-tier
Traditional names of your country/ethnicity
>Good-tier
Common Biblical names, like Matthew, Luke, Nathaniel, Zachariah, Peter, Paul
>Mid-tier
Common, every day names (John, Chris, Mike, Joe, etc)
>Low-tier
Trendy names like what OP posted
>Shit-tier
Names that aren't even names (like a jewel, a flower, a geographic location, etc)

Sylvester, rebecca, victoria, albert, ryne, edward, samuel, george

Libshits rejecting their heritage. Nothing to see here.

it's important for the various social castes to have identifying names. a jayden says as much as a ladarius.

What kind of name do you want the parents to choose from then?

>hurr i want my kid to have a name with a deep meaning or something that i follow from astrology

Markus Aurelius

>Yeshoah.

Hahaha

Gasmaster Gandolf the Kikemixer

What's with all the love for the name Sylvester? Not that I disagree that it's a good name, just curious.

Ya it's because they want them to be fucking faggots. Don't ask me they're fucking weird.

>tfw my name only goes back 6 generations in my fathers main family
its an old name though. same as one of the roman emperors
My father was lucky, he got his grandfathers name, who got it from his grandfather, and so on back to the first guy in my family who came to SA in 1699

How about Axel?

Muhammad

Somehow, you managed to have a child. What do you name the baby, Sup Forums?

That's a nice, strong name. Goes back many generations in the trailer trash.

I want my sons name to be Grayson Michael and my daughter Evelynn Grace.

Roast me you fucking autists

Hayley and Kelsey are real names.

Sounds like you live in a trailer desu

If it's a son, 'my name+Jr.' is the only acceptable answer.

I named my kids after British and Roman leaders.

Ebin :-----DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Edmund
I'm picturing a pussy whipped older man who was mothered too much in his youth. He slouches, he's a manlet and his wife is three times as heavy as he is.

just a boring german name. people will think you're a faggot if you're not german. they probably will anyway though.

Prematurely balding too

My great-grandpa was named Sylvester. Based name.

what level of gayness is Austin?

Ebin :-DDD xDDDDD

>edmund, alvin, reginald, herman

you sound like you're drafting furry creature names for a PBS cartoon

>no mention of Robert ITT
fags

pronunciation is difficult in Hebrew because of the lack of vowel structure and the ambiguous role of the Heh character as an H and an E.

The name is spelled Y-H-Sh-U-H or Yod-Heh-Shin-Vav-Heh. It could have originally been any of these:
-YASH-wah
-yah-HESH-wah
-yah-SHOW-ah
-YASH-oo-ah

or any number of other variants. The most likely one in my opinion is the last one I gave, because it's the most similar to the modern "Joshua," which descends from this name, but I'm not pretending I was there to hear it or anything.

Hyeitlereesha

Tyronius Maximus

Probably fake and a troll, but if that were to ever happen the father should be slowly skinned alive with salt rubbed over all of his body and denounced as a race traitor.

The only way to excuse that name is if your pale white, in private school and your dad runs a fortune 500 company.

Names I'd consider for naming my kids

sons:
>William
>Henry
>Thaddeus
>Darius

daughters
>Heidi
>Sylvia
>Marjorie
>Margaret
>Isabella

rate my taste

What were his roots? If you don't mind me asking.

Daaaamn my son is screwed now I suppose, what with everyone assuming hes queer and all...

Sadly, niggers are stealing old Roman names.

DEDICATED TO SHITPOSTING
WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND

Yahoshua . Gods name is Yah. There are no Yeh names theyre all Yah

>Male
Mika
>Female
Eerika

Feel sorry for my nephew tbqh

Darius and Thaddeus are a bit pretentious. Your girl names are tightly classic.

>stealing

it's basically legacy, tons of negroes were named after classical figures during slavery. neo-classicalism is also why so many US cities are named after roman and greek figures and sites.

You know that's a place in the USA. You should visit it, you might appreciate it.

Mfw my name is andrew

This is fake.
No way in hell does a man take their wife's name.