Tomo-chan

Jeeeesus he's setting it right up in that direction

88MPH dodgeball deflected up into the stands, which does it hit, Carol or Misuzu?

Wait so uh, do school gyms typically have balconies?

Carol has protective cushions to soften the blow; Misuzu will break her ribs and get her lungs punctured.

Mines did.

why not both?

Seems like I've seen it in other series, but mine had a very small closed off one and a lot of seating.

Running gag point toward Carol getting hit.

Some do, according to Getty Images.

A rock can hurt a SSJ?

Hahahohwow.

typical brutish rapist

when was this released?

Mine did. It was really small, but we had one.

Just over a minute before it was posted, since my DNS is fucking up.

15 minutes ago?

>Cotton's candies pressed up against the railing.

I never wanted to be a railing as bad as I do right now.

I don't get it.

Fumita's rapists are usually delinquent types though. Maybe he's branching out.

oh okay. have a shitty translation

>Ah! Misuzu, look, look!
>Tomo and them came out
>Not that
>That person over there looks like a Gorilla!
>Gorilla...
>Sometimes you nonchalantly say some terrible things
>Look, that guy!
>Thats... that's a human?
>Mizusus terrible!

I want to be that rail either gently touched by Misuzu or forcefully pressed by Carols breasts

Final showdown tomorrow?

I'd say at least one more day of setup, likely two.

Harambe lives.

ちんちんはそとにいる

Sena a slow

C U T E

mine did but the damn thing was a roundabout

I swear to this day I'm surprised nobody has fallen and died

Hamada can't catch a break.

Harambe?

I don't know which of the two I want to get raped by him

The answer is actually neither, I want both to be lovingly and thoroughly fucked consensually

>tumblr

Harambe did nothing wrong. I bet he's not even good at dodgeball.

And a laser gun can kill a god.

Literal funbags.

Yuup. Mhm. Yes.

Oh my~

You know what to do.

for better legibility

Please make fun of me.

What's CC's font?

>implying it wont turn consensual once they see how HUGE his dick is

>and now we get to the scripted part where our main character loses, but learns how much they've grown
Boy I sure love stupid cliches making it into parody.

Wrong cliche. It's the power of love

Or at least Bromance

What's the last cliche that this series had?

"Tournament Arc"

Jesus christ.

This joke really only works with the full panel, unfortunately.

fff

fuck krita.

Shamefur dispray

But Senpai is probably licking his wounds right now, he's nowhere near the vicinity for him to hear that!

I want to see Tomo get destroyed by a gorilla ball and Jun avenging her. Then sensei will feel bad for putting tomo in the mens game and will have to shave her head to apologise to tomo in the hospital.

ntr doujins of tomo getting love raped by the gorilla man when?!

Actually, yes. If it's not a shitty school gym.

>"strong" tomboy
>no muscles

Japs can't keep getting away with this.

My 10-second jobs.

wow, this thread died fast.
not that surprising though, I guess.

Unless the author put something really revelatory in the chapter, there's only so much you can say about one page.

he should get Misuzu and Carol as sexual chattel if he wins

>Candy´s boobs

This needs a spurdo "benis" edit.

>sph
Do some people really get off this shit?

>tfw Misuzu-chan will never insult me

I bet that guy isn't even the one Tomo and Jun were talking about

This.
What fucking cesspool are you even from?

good god why are they so cute together

They even fucking explain it in the episode you idiot, a transformed state means nothing if their Ki is inactive. Going super saiyan just boosts their Ki capacity, it doesn't turn their Ki to a maximum "on" setting.

Mr gorilla looks like he came walking out of Berserk.

It's more likely that Jun is the one injured by gorillaball and Tomo avenges him, since Jun is defense and Tomo is offense. Then Jun sees how manly Tomo was in avenging him and compliments her for it. Tomo is glad of being complimented and her victory, but also secretly despairs as being seen as manly by Jun.

>no yang wenli edit
C'mon now

I sure hope this manga doesn't take the "tomboy wins the guys affections by becoming more and more traditionally feminine" route. There's nothing that's more depressing to me than the idea that tomboys aren't good as they are. I'll never understand all the faggots who want weak, domesticated women who will never be able to understand you on a fundamental level. To me, "normal" females are completely foreign, and while they might make for a good fuck I could never truly be close to one. A truly complete woman is not just pretty looking, but also smart, strong, and capable. Of course I'd want to protect her just the same, but a woman who has to be protected is boring to me.

God I really fucking hope they don't destroy her character.

After being injured Jun is forced to watch as tomo's chastity is taken by a gorilla.
Tags: RYONA, NTR, RAPE, PREGNANCY.

Jun will explain to tomo that he likes her how she is and as a woman and that she should never stop being the tomo he loved all along, even if he was afraid to admit it for fear of ruining what they have. In the end nothing will change as much as they feared, other than lots of hard, frequent boning and parenting classes.

I'm happy that Tanabe is returning to semi-relevancy lately. I can't wait to see his next foolproof plan to make Gundou-san fall for him.

I certainly hope so.

It's the contrast.

She must have never seen a nigger.

It's so weird, he's the designated winner of Misuzubowl, but the role that he should've played has been held by Carol all this time.

Might as well have her win as well.

>tfw no thick oni girl to lift with

But she lived in Britain

>I sure hope this manga doesn't take the "tomboy wins the guys affections by becoming more and more traditionally feminine" route

We already did the traditionally feminine sidestory. All that did was confuse Jun.

It's a fucking rock.

Powered only by gravity.

He shouldn't be able to feel it even while sleeping because of his innate physical strength.

Wasn't this an anime-only filler scene?

That's what they said about GT but look at us now.

This was my first thought on "gorilla" too. Damn, I feel like watching some Gaki now.

My elementary school had a balcony that led to a principle's office, and had the PTA/teacher's break room from the 2nd floor class hallway.

Calling it now the joke is that he's a soft-spoken softie that everyone's scared shitless of because nobody talks to him. Why can't it happen more often?

Tomo rolling up her sleeve makes her look adorable. I want to sniff, lick, and rub my dick in between her arm pits.

I can understand why the author doesn't want the main couple to progress so he can draw this manga out as long as possible. But I don't get why the other two couples can't develop relationships. That way, the audience can see progress and there would be something for Tomo to react to (jealousy, etc) and the manga continues. The author really should focus on the other two couples more instead of having 20 page buildups to a single joke then reset.