Four more days to keep posting, what are your plans for when Bleach ends?

Four more days to keep posting, what are your plans for when Bleach ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least use a good picture of her.

>planning your life around a manga ending

Autism is a real thing. Get yourself checked.

Is that Mikasa?

after i read the final chapter of Bleach will probably read the new One Piece and My Hero Academia chapters that day.

>Sailor moon came back
>Dragon Ball came back
>LWA came back
>Berserk came back
>Naruto anime is almost ending

>Implying the big announcement won't be the return of the anime

>what are your plans for when Bleach ends?
Finally read it.

apparently Studio Pierrot is planning on adapting some of the novels after they get done with Manga material.

Look at you, copying my posting style in an attempt to delude yourself from the inevitable truth. Only four more days. Keep posting.

What characters had the best chemistry?

My plans are to reread the 1-2 arcs that aren't total shit and then make up a better ending in my head in 5 minutes and then to shitpost everything and anything Kubo ever makes in the future on Sup Forums for being such a bad writer.

>___ more days
>keep posting
>delude/delusions/delusional
Yep, checks out.

Taste every Bleach shipperfag's delicious tears and shitpost about them.
I'm very confident Kubo will BTFO those cancerous faggots so hard that they won't show their whore faces on Sup Forums again.

Nobody had particularly good chemistry together aside from Rukia and Ichigo.

Bleach is basically a bunch of jerks hanging out together.

I guess Shinji had good chemistry with the Vaizards though.

I truly wish that Kubo ends up pairing Ichigo with Tatsuki just to see Orihime fags have a meltdown.

Keep posting.
We have to hope that they don't leave Sup Forums right away. They need to vent their frustration through posting here.

I'll take the image confirming IchiRuki and spam it with IRREPLACABLE NAKAMA.

>spoilers soon
>chapter this weekend

How?

You already posted the two character with the best chemistry in the whole series.

Won't stop

When Jump skips a week, the magazine frequently leaks earlier than usual.

Posting...

I know it might be hard, but please try to differentiate your delusions from reality.
It's going to leak early. Four more days.
Keep posting.

mfw ichihime is confirmed and the ichiruki fanbase fucks off for good once and for all.

>Kubo spends several arcs building up the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia so obviously you would need to be autistic not to see it
>Decides he doesn't want to to it anymore and hopes nobody noticed
>Just doesn't write Rukia and Ichigo interacting in the final arc and then pretends that applies to the entire series

I don't even care about shipping, but if you don't want to do it then don't throw in panels of romantic tension every dozen chapters, you hack.

This is how Bleach should end, with the obvious pairing not coming to fruition just because Kubo changed his mind and changed the story, which would be a great summary of Bleach as a whole and why it could have been great and instead of a pile of shit.

Yessir!

Can agree on this Ichiruki fans that no matter what who Ichigo is married too and has kids with is way better then the fucking announcement being a pachinko machine?

i wouldn't even fucking bother the ending is so shit another season of SAO would be better than this

Laugh at delusional Ichihimes and Ichirukis when their stupid shippings get trolled one last time by Kubo and sunk as Ichigo ends up alone.

Then enjoy the fact that Aizen became Soul King.

He's writing the story he wants to write. Get over yourself and stop being so entitled.
Deranged. Keep posting.
I'm just hoping it won't be about mobage shit.

Soon.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the universe
>Born just in time to see Ichiruki become cannon
What a life

Eh, it's just as probable that he got tired of shipteasing them and decided to keep them separate for the whole arc and then hook them up at the very end. We'll know in a few days.

>Deranged.
I prefer excited

I really hate Kubo, you don't even understand how much.

Why is stuff like this even in the series if you're not going to do anything with it? Oh, you fucking changed your mind? Well too goddamn bad because it's already part of the story, you can't just change it now. Oh wait it's Kubo, and he can just do whatever he wants and add anything and everything to completely ignore forever and pretend like everything is fine.

Thank god it's getting cancelled so he can't ruin it more than he has.

Ulquirra and inoue obvi

Anyone have the link to Rukia/Pokemon gallery?

Straight up delusional. Make sure to keep posting.
Look at you, spamming fanart over and over because you know this is all you'll have in four days.
Keep posting.
Stop being such an entitled cunt. Let Kubo write his own story.

>it's already part of the story, you can't just change it now
Kubo can do whatever the fuck he wants since it's his story. Go read some fanfic.

The funny thing is that even this image is actually an edit from two separate pages.

>entitled
Is that the new meme word you'll add to your repertoire?

Let it go.

Ichigo and Chad were pretty good back when Chad was a character.

>you'll never get to experience this
Why live?

>The funny thing is that even this image is actually an edit from two separate pages.
Not really since his smile was directed at her.

Reminder that Kubo already confirmed IchiRukis are delusional when he said that they weren't romantic in the Fade to Black interview. In the 0.0000001% chance that he caves to fan pressure and asspulls IchiRuki in the last chapter, it will be total random shit like Korrasami and IchiRukis will be delusional fucktards.

I honestly don't have a horse in this race but what the fuck are those proportions? She's literally a laffy fucking taffy.

My favored shippings are Tatsuki>Orihime>Rukia, but I'm happy with anything. This would really make me happy though.

>Ichigo will never love Tatsuki
This truly is the darkest timeline.

Nonetheless it is an edit from two separate pages. That's pretty sad.

>being this delusional
Four more days, keep posting.

Keep deflecting. It's good to get practice in when you'll need to use it a lot in four days.
You're so desperate to maintain your hugbox that you resorted to false flagging. Four more days.
You're still copying my posting style? Is this a sign of your increasing nervousness?

You've already lost, Ichirukicuck. Your only hope is Kubo ruining his own manga.

What if Rukia and Orihime came to their senses and abandon that loser Ichigo and fell in love with each other? that means more yuri hentai of them will be made think about it.

So who's really delusional? IchiRuki or IchiHime? Or are they both delusional and Kubo's just going to fuck everyone in 4 days?

>Your only hope is Kubo ruining his own manga.
So it's a pretty solid bet

It's increasingly likely that Ichigo and Orihime will end up together. I'm still a fan of no ship happening, but it's hard to tell with Kubo.
Gals can only be pals.

Then I'll have only TG:"in many languages, for example Maltes, 're'............................................................................................................. means king" and UQuck Holder when it starts back this October then after those end I'll probably just become a lurker because I rarely start new series.

Question- What do you think the bond is that these two have with each other?

Kubo- It’s not friendship but it’s not an amorous feeling either. With these 2’s relationship, I think there is no other relationship like them in other works where despite both standing in a very close position with each other it is not romance (laughs). But in this year’s movie there is a scene where Ichigo says Rukia is his “Precious nakama” and I think that explains their relationship well.

You tell me user.

Everyone is delusional, even Kubo.

>ncreasing nervousness
New memes have arrived.

is that Cuckasa or am I blindshit?

>rukiafags
imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Why is the rukia fan going crazy over Ichiruki when the last thread had a clear-cut interview with Kubo stating their bond is friendship and not romance ??

>It's increasingly likely that Ichigo and Orihime will end up together.

Only if he asspulls "and they hooked up off panel".

>posting style
Keep posting.

>Do you have any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple?

>Kubo: I'm not going to confirm nor deny that.

Yes, that one.

Unless the rukia fan dumping images claims it's a fake interview.

What is the ending that could cause the most amount of butthurt?

>Been reading naruto & bleach each week since 2004
>Gaara/Rock Lee vs Kimimaro & the Aizen reveal were the new shit back then
>So much time has passed since then
>No more mango to read weekly after next week

I feel empty

>sincewhenwereyouundertheimpression.jpg

Keep posting.
Do you really think those animals are in touch with reality? Whatever the case, they'll be forced to experience reality in four more days.
Delusional.

>"and they hooked up off panel".
Obviously going to happen since Ichigo and ths gang are 27/28. He'll probably be married to Orihime.

Ichigo and Ishida end.

>imgur.com/a/tiA4z
meh it wouldn't be Kubo's biggest asspull and all things consider it would be one of the better one's

So do both of you faggots keep saying "Keep posting"?

You pair are the single two most retarded posters i've ever seen and I hope you hurt yourselves when your dreams are crushed by the no ship ending.

You two need to get a hotel room and hate fuck each other to death.

>it's a fake interview.

Ichigo and Orihime. There is nothing that would come close to producing as much butthurt ans IchiHime would. Look how scared everyone is and the chapter hasn't even leaked yet.
Ten year time skips exist for a reason.

When should I stop posting? You want me to keep posting for four more days, and you certainly want to see my excitement on the day it's confirmed, but when should I stop posting?

never

Dude, the main character never hooks up off panel. Even Goku agreed to marry Chichi on panel.

>All this samefag trying to get (You)s

Yeah we get it, you exist only to shitpost

In Ichirukis defense as a group, there is only of them going crazy here.

You'll find out only if you keep posting.

>Hi my name is SakuraNamiRukia

He's so worried about facing reality that he is utilizing every trick in his arsenal to try and stay deluded. One of the ways is copying posting styles. It'll all be over in four more days.
I can't wait to see what happens when your delusions come crashing down around you. Four more days. Keep posting.

*only one of them

Here's the real question. Are all shippers retarded/shitposters?

Of course he wasn't going to tell us that he has no plans to make Ichiruki canon. He would've lost majority of fanbase the moment the interview was released + I'm pretty sure mangakas aren't allowed to reveal info like that.

>TG
Shittiest Taste
>UQ Holder
Cannot stop being mad about Negima but Akamatsu is still good mangaka

>I can't wait to see what happens when your delusions come crashing down around you. Four more days. Keep posting
I feel like I've seen that exact same line before.

Kill myself if IR doesn't win.
Purchase the manga if IR wins.

>Dude, the main character never hooks up off panel.
Naruto did. I love naruhina, but he obviously didn't love her during the last war yet married her.

>Your only hope is Kubo ruining his own manga.
So it's guaranteed then

I haven't kept up with the latest arc.
Has Ichigo actually shown some romantic interest in Orihime or something?

>posting styles
Using the same words and phrases isn't a posting style, but even so you should keep posting.