Anime only shit that you hate

>Unnecessarily pushing glasses up on face, especially when trying to look cool or serious.
>Closing one eye while smiling or trying to look cute, or just closing one eye for no reason
>Saying "It can't be helped", "I've got no other choice", when there is definitely another choice or it CAN BE FUCKING HELPED.
>Boy falling onto girl and immediately grabbing tits then after realizing he's grabbing a fucking tit he stares while squeezing for a 5 episodes of DBZ before he gets off the girl while being flustered.
>When a guy gets hit on by another girl while his childhood friend (who's a girl), or "girl who actually likes him but keeps faking on a nigga" is there, and they clobber him cuz they're jealous like some crazy bitches.
>When a girl straight up assaults a guy for ACCIDENTALLY seeing her in her underwear or in the nude. And in some rare cases the the girl walks in on the guy in his under but the guy still ends up getting his shit wrecked by the girl.
>Licking lips for no fucking reason
>Licking a sword/knife/ or fucking razor blade for no fucking reason.
>Patting or stroking someones head for some shitty as reason.
>Knocking on the door to someone elses room or house and opening it WITHOUT permission just because you say "excuse me"

And last but not least
>"I want to protect that smile"

Why are you watching then?

Good thread

>Saying "It can't be helped", "I've got no other choice", when there is definitely another choice or it CAN BE FUCKING HELPED.

To be fair this one is just an intrinsic part of Japanese culture. Bad weather? It can't be helped. Running late for work? It can't be helped. Pressured to go to a social event you'd prefer not to? It can't be helped. If you complain you're being a bother to people around you.

>Not wanting to protect that smile
You're probably just a lost cause though.

Sauce?

Front page!

>Food scenes.

I fucking despise them at this point.

What the fuck are you even doing here? You need to go back.

When any villain's reason is invalidated with

>TOMODACHI DA!

>Unnecessarily pushing glasses up on face, especially when trying to look cool or serious.

you know this shit happens in real life, i use glasses and the glasses keeps sliding down, and putting them back just a little bit is very comfy, maybe you should try using glasses for a while user

It's the Chaika anime? It worth reading/watching?

>Kuronekofags

I mean pushing up the glasses for the SOLE purpose of trying to create some sort of "cool" or "serious" aura, mood, or however you want to name it.

>Patting or stroking someones head for some shitty as reason.

wtf do you have against pats!!!!!

>mc talk to a girl in class
>their classmates ask them
immediately " are you guys dating? "
>they blush and strongly denies it
I dont know why this trigger me so much.

Yes.

Pushing up the glasses make them fit tightly against the nose and minimizes the chances that they they fall when making sudden movement. It's the same as pushing down a hat before running. It's quite reasonable and there are worse unnecessary tropes to hate.

>Closing one eye while smiling or trying to look cute, or just closing one eye for no reason
>Winking

>>Licking for no fucking reason
>Arousal/Lust/Hunger

>Touching people passionately is bad
>I want someone to stay happy is bad

You may be genuinely autistic sir. No memes, like actual assburgers.

Any "psychotic" character who has a shit-eating grin on their face 24/7 and talks in that really annoying manner they always tend to. It's like Japan collectively thinks making a crazy character means writing them in the most eccentric and quirky way possible to the point where it's just annoying.

But that's every anime. What are we to watch that doesn't do that?

>having one eye shut for at least 5 seconds is now considered winking

>licking a blade or knife = arousal

>pat on the head is "passionately touching"

>I want someone to stay happy is bad
i see your point, my point here is that it's fucking cliche

Any time a character looks at another one and nods, or goes 'Mm!' to single that they're ready for something or to encourage.

USE YOUR FUCKING WORDS.

>MC-kun...
>Yeah, Cute Girl-chan
>Unn nn, nandemonai...

STOP
FUCKING
DOING
THIS
JAPAN

anime is truly awful

This

But うん is an actual word.

>>Patting or stroking someones head for some shitty as reason.

>this faggot doesn't like headpats

did your parents not hug you enough as a child?

>EEEEEEEHHHHHHH???!!!

>You're all wet! We'd better get you out of those clothes or else you'll catch a cold.

>takes a bite of food
>"MMMM!!! DELICIOUS!!!!"
Does everybody in Japan have fucking Aspergers where they can't even eat food without immediately shouting about it?

>character needs to eat literally mountains of food 'for energy'
>collapses when their stomach growls

wtf I hate anime now

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>Characters kiss
> It's censored
Fucking Amagami

It looks like the shape I make after pissing in tge snow.

What anime does this? Sounds like a good SoL

Nice.

>When a guy gets hit on by another girl while his childhood friend (who's a girl), or "girl who actually likes him but keeps faking on a nigga" is there, and they clobber him cuz they're jealous like some crazy bitches.
>When a girl straight up assaults a guy for ACCIDENTALLY seeing her in her underwear or in the nude. And in some rare cases the the girl walks in on the guy in his under but the guy still ends up getting his shit wrecked by the girl.

These two piss me me off to no end.

KANSHA!!!