California gets punched in the mouth by ICE

Californians overwhelmingly oppose sanctuary cities in their state (80%+ in fact) but their democratic leaders continue to push for more.
Senate Bill 54 aka "The California Values Act" seeks to officially bar essential contact local law enforcement and ICE. ICE routinely picks up illegals at local jails and follow up in deporting them. Governor Brown has said "local LEO doesn't have to cooperate with ICE if they don't want to."
>ICE's response? Go fuck yourself.
ICE: "You will not stop us. If you choose not to cooperate with us, we will have no choice but to conduct at-large arrests in your local neighborhoods and worksites which will inevitbly result in additional collateral arrests (people hiring illegals, people sheltering illegals, etc.) instead of focusing on your local jails instead.
Trump is truly making our country great again, hiring thousands of new ICE officers and taking the red tape away to allow them to do their job.
>MAGA
abc7.com/politics/ice-threatens-at-large-arrests-after-ca-adopts-sanctuary-state-law/2500976/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Cqcle
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck ice and fuck arresting undocumented workers.

Nah fuck you faggot.

illegal criminals*

Aussies*

HAHA BEANERS BTFO

Ironic that ICE is doing there best to only send criminals back and California is doing there best to force ICE to send them all back.

kek

Cant wait until all of California is under arrest. Put them all in camps guarded by wholesome midwestern goys.

Hola mate! We're undocumented, we don't work, and we're in the USA. We contribute nothing to the Unites States but drugs, theft, and murder. Mind if we "emigrate" to the land down under?

Gracias!

LOL the state sanctioning values.. the absolute state of commiefornia

We have IDs on Sup Forums you cunt.

>Be ICE
>Spend 8 years being told to ignore the largest crop of illegals in the country
>Finally get someone in power who says, "go nuts."
You know they're loving this.

man fuck california and fuck illegals, they are getting fucking COMPED a trip back to whatever south american shithole they came from

Foster City here. Please come save me ICE. Is there a way I can give these guys some lemonade or cookies upon a job well done?

All those illegal doughboy-wetbacks look fresh and oily for the slaughter.

I really want to work for ICE, but I'm scared the raging boner I'll get from deporting spics will cause a lawsuit

That's pretty fucking rich coming from someone that lives in a country surrounded by the world's largest moat.

I have to say, I wish the FBI had the same work ethic that ICE does.

Fixed it for you, you faggot
archive.is/Cqcle

Can't we just herd all Californians into a wild fire and start anew?

good job

where are you getting your 80%? I love in a Californian town and I can say with absolute certainty that 90-95% of people here suppourt sanctuary cities. We have a large illegal population here too

kek

Fuck you

>people

>additional collateral arrests (people hiring illegals, people sheltering illegals, etc.)

Ha, nice. I saw an article but didn't read it yet. They're serious? Whatever happened to Sessions and others cutting Fed funding?

Fuck off we're full.
T. Californian

>ICE will kick off the DOTR and literally arrest millions of gunless or poorly trained Sanderite tier leftist californians and turn them into felons so they can't vote.

MAKE CALIFORNIA RED AGAIN.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

They all have to go back.

California is the leading producer of activated almonds. Need illegals to harvest.

I honestly think that if red californians voted they could flip the state

California is so stupid. They have the strictest laws for law abiding citizens to purchase guns and the softest laws for sentencing criminals who comitt gun violence. Both championed by california democrats. I wonder why?

Your probably the same guy who likes to sit and watch your wife get fucked by someone else. You fucking minimum wage cuck

Test.

Easy for you to say, you don't border anybody

take that damn elephant off you aint a true conservative, you just like John McCain boi

feelsgoodman

>maybe if I just pull numbers out of my ass no one will notice
Fuck off, shill.

Test.

good. fuck beaners. i hate those ugly little guac goblins so goddamn much i want to deport the legal ones too.

They should target the politicians and upper class that hire them as maids, landscaper and other bullshit.
Press felony charges and get them removed from office, make business owners lose liscenses, make banks pull funding/loans, disbarr lawyers, etc.

Different mac adress same ID anonymous my ass.
>Pathetic

Sounds like a good way to run your own country. Stay out of ours including tourism.

Criminals illegal criminals.

Start finding and reporting them.

Star local investigatory clubs and assist ICE with intel.

Report coworkers and those who hire them.
Report food trucks run by them.
Put out fake jobs for bid and report illegal contractors.
Report them for drunk driving when they live near you.

pop quiz

Womp ch ch womp ch ch womp ch ch womp ch ch

It passed a ballot measure 20 years ago by almost 70%.

The state politicians worked against it.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!

Grabbing spic pussy from state to state.

>MSM constantly name dropping 4chins
>Sup Forums policy banning VPNs
It spells a recipe for disaster
>Sup Forums btfo

>illegal criminals
Wait, there are legal criminals?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bumps

Back to page 1

What business is it of yours, you foreigner faggot.

Nighty night, Sup Forums

I think there is a lot more conservatives in CA than people realize. our voting system is just corrupted by the left to where the right is indefinitely locked out.

WAKE UP Sup Forums!

That's nice to hear man keep up the good work

good

Where can I apply?

Whose gonna run against Feinstein for senator. There is no republican running as of right now. Looks like they have abandonded us in this state

I wonder how those numbers are going to look after ICE gets rid of the millions of illegal aliens that they likely oversampled? Really makes you think...

You don't have to wonder. Go do the research and find out. My guess is that it won't have much of an effect at all.

the problem with targeting powerful people is that they are powerful people.

Right meaning Californians should create a makeshift Gestapo and gather Intel on illegal beaners and report them.
>Lynching them is also an option

I think our best shot is to draft James Woods for a run.