Can't travel to Europe because Muslims destroyed it

>can't travel to Europe because Muslims destroyed it
Why did you retards do this? I was gonna give you my tourism money (that's $ not your pesos and shillings you use) but now I'm afraid to because I don't want acid thrown at me or to get blown up.

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go visit Eastern Europe like Poland or Slovakia. Say hi to Hungry too.

I am Hungarian, I family owns land there but I don't really want to visit. I went as a kid

Source?

The Canadian government
travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-kingdom

It gives the same warning for France

>There has been a significant increase in the number of migrants and refugees entering Europe. Some countries have already experienced disruptions to transportation services, including at ferry ports and railway stations, and have seen major delays at border crossings. The situation also heightens the potential for demonstrations that could turn violent without warning, particularly at railway stations and other transportation hubs
Basically stay away from France

We don't want loud Americans and Canadians, really unnormal people that always say cringy shit.

Would rather have chinkie tourists where I can't understand what they say which stops me wincing

We get it Achmed, you hate white people

Canadians are goofy and talk like they need to open their mouth extra wide

We used to like you lot but you are so fucking cringy to listen to, even on here

I saw a video today, this Canadian was preaching the bible in England and everyone told him to fuck off back to Canada, this is the state of modern England. Canadian Christians are unwelcome but Arabic jihadi rapists and murderers who will decapitate your soldiers on the street and kidnap your daughter to grind her body up into meat are welcome with open arms.

Yeah, unemployed african criminals are much better

nice digits time to cleanse

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

I was in Paris at the summer, and I must say the situation has significantly improved (I visit regularly). Prague is nice, mind you most Eastern European countries are shitholes outside of towns and cities. Turin, Milan or Madrid is also worth a visit. Strasbourg is very safe and beautiful. Munich seems to have avoided all of Germany's problems. Switzerland is great, but expensive and lacks activities.

>now I'm afraid to
don't stand on famous streets for very long.
don't do drugs, don't hang around shady areas
its safer than visiting usa

Maybe if he was preaching to do something about all the fucking muzzies he would get a more receptive audience.

No he would be arrested. Britain is not free.

Good point.

>Paris at the summer, and I must say the situation has significantly improved
>Strasbourg is very safe
lol no

I stayed around the center of the city and Chatillon-Montrouge

It's not as though you aren't the same. You're unfriendly and stiff and you sit like old women. The air in London is horrible and all your grandparents come to Canada to die.

We don't want people going on about religion, another cringy thing about Americans and Canadians. They act like Christianity is a white religion and not from the Middle East

Your defence is "HUR you want a BMWs to rape your women" we vote to leave the European Union to control refugees and we vote for a party promising to bring immigration down, whereas Canada's pm is a closet homo and trump is hated by the media and Americans.. at least our people haven't got the wool over our eyes

>This is what North America actually believes
Perhaps if you consider London to be the entire UK then sure

That's all we see, no one knows about generic english village #5000

Wimbeldydiddlyshire-on-the-lane

Every major city in the UK has a sandnigger mayor. You are beyond saving.

>All my news comes from Sup Forums
Holy fuck, please at least google for 15 seconds before looking like another ignorant American.

Who is the Queen of Canada?

My girlfriend lived in UK, she said it's irredeemable shit and infested with Muslim niggers harder than the state we live in now. Literal packs of brown men roaming your streets like they own the place.(they do)

>that's $ not your pesos and shillings you use
loonies are not dollars

Again, only applies to London and maybe Birmingham.
What you're doing is like me saying the entire US is irredeemable because compton exists.

What sort of Turist goes to England and not visit London.

What the fuck would a tourist do in England?
Visit stone henge then go home?
Thats fucking retarded.

lol fuck you
"google it" you sound like my mom

>What you're doing is like me saying the entire US is irredeemable because compton exists.
Except Britannistani's do this ALL the fucking time. Europeans lack a basic sense of geography and scale and universally compare their puny little countries to a federation of states like US.

For the record, people generally regard California as shit, not just LA.

>it's n-not true google it!
>first results are a bunch of Pakis
kek

Just avoid London & Birmingham.. London is a plastic shithole and has been for decades.

>Just avoid London & Birmingham
>One place you have not ever heard of or cares about.
>and the other place which is the only reason anyone would ever go visit England ever.

You really are retarded.

>munich
>not mudshit central
It's on par with Berlin desu

>leafs believe this