2011+5

>2011+5
>still pretending nichijou wasn't funny

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/himaraya
youtube.com/watch?v=MJS6EL-XNVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish it didn't flop.

Forced animation is pretty funny, I'll give you that.

It didn't.

On a sidenote, the author of Nichimasterpiece is gradually revealing a new project on his Twitter avatar, thoughts on what it might be?

twitter.com/himaraya

I felt lust more than I felt humor whenever I see Yukko and Mai.

How can a robot be so cute?

>Year of our Lord 2016
>finding lolrandumb le EPIC reaction for something inane!! xd funny
Fuck you, get some standards.

That doesn't accurately describe it

So there is any anime or manga similar?
it hasnt to be surreal humor slapstick comedy is fine too.

If you remove the slapstick and surreal humor you're left with a SoL pretty much, and there are a bunch even this season.

Unfunny lol so random SoLshit with forced overanimation.

Azumanga

>forced animation

>le lolsorandom meme
Can someone explain this to me? Are the shitters who say this the same "Japan can't comedy" people?

Made me laugh harder than any other anime (or anything really) ever

So yeah it's funny to me

I'll be honest, I never watched it. I loved the shit out of Nichibros though. Having said that, I have no interest in watching it and from all the loads of material I've seen posted here it does not really strike me as being that funny. The only reason for which I would ever watch this show is to be able to say that I've watched every single KyoAni production in existence. I'm pretty close to being able to claim that as it is.

The teachers were funny, but I hated everything about Hayase.

Unoriginal shitpost that won't get deleted by janitors because they suck dick like yours

If Nichijou was good why didn't it sell?

Checkmate.

If you're that big of a Kyoani faggot then the quality of animation by itself should be enough for you to watch it regardless of the humor. And you can't get a grasp of the show from gifs and jpegs, each episode is mostly a series of stand-alone gags. If you don't like one gag you might like another.

the hell is wrong with you?
watch it, i've seen it 20+ times
that and ping pong are the best things ever produced

yeah it's that one fucker going around ruining all these threads

Nichijou wasn't just unfunny it was painfully unfunny.

The first half of Nichijou dragged the gags way too much. The later half was much better and honestly enough for me to love the show, but I do agree the first 12-14 episodes were kind of unfunny, the show would've been much better as a 1 cour.

anyone who can't into nichijou is an unenlightened half-wit

Ive had this picture for years, Ill find a use for it one day

he's trying to become the sun..

The difference between lolrandumb and ironic juxtaposition is rather subtle. I can understand how it went totally over your head.

ITT: People who don't know the difference between absurdist humor and randumb humor.

Here's a hint, guys! one of them isn't actually "random"

I don't care what kind of humor Nichijou had, all I know is that it wasn't funny.

The humor simply goes over people's heads unfortunately. It's actually pretty clever and takes a lot of imagination and love. Had me laughing aloud frequently which is saying a lot in my case.

How japanese do you have to be to get all the jokes? Helvetica Standard is still a mystery to me...

I don't think even they understood Helvetica Standard.

I like Nichijou, and would not call it randumb, but it is not absurdist humor.

It was okay

Do japanese people pretend to understand Helvetica Standard to make fun of us gaijins?

most of the jokes there were pretty simple

my favorite (probably one of the easier ones to get) is

youtube.com/watch?v=MJS6EL-XNVs

Which watch Shitijou when you can just watch this?

Too short

It confuses me how simple this joke is, there must be a hidden meaning behind it.