Fuck This LGBTQ+$%&@# Nonsense!

There are only two genders and three sexual orientations I currently acknowledge:

>Genders
Male (human born with a penis)
Female (human born with a vagina)
>Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (sexually attracted to members of the opposite gender)
Homosexual (sexually attracted to members of the same gender)
Bisexual(sexual attracted to members of both genders)
Anyone who identifies as something else should be sent to the nearest mental institution for treatment ASAP. Executed if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/opinions-generation-zs-ambitions-and-priorities-differ-greatly-between-generations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums will ignore threads like these unless you post
a tranny pic.
>Sup Forums is gayer than Sup Forums and /gif/
>Prove me wrong pro tip, you will fail

I agree. People have lost there got damn minds.

Bi-sexual doesnt exist.
If you've "experimented", you're a faggot

Wrong. There is only one gender. Women are property

scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.

What the fuck? All faggots are scum, whether trannies, gays, lesbians, queers, etc.

Gas them all

That isn't how my definition of it works, you can cite all the studies you like but you cant be a little bit pregnant.

Fuck off shill with your push gay agenda shit, I get its working but I ensure you will get the rope

Finally someone sane on Sup Forums who get it

Homosexuality is not a sexuality. That is ideological nonsense. Sexuality is always heterosexual. Homosexuality is a psychopathology where normal sexuality breaks down.

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

I'm gay and I agree with this. The LGBTQSDSDFSDFSDFSIMTHESCATMAN nonsense has to stop.

There's only one solution.

what about non U.S muslims?

Not sure.

bump

Isn't he just saying that most bisexuals are actually just gay or hetero and too stupid to figure it out?

Sexuality is a meme. Intercourse is not a lifestyle. Sex is for making babies.

bump

I agree. Although I do know trans people and I'm fine with respecting their gender identity. But I believe that bullshit like genderfluidity, non-binary, polygender etc...is all either attention seeking or mental illness.

bump

you would, faggot.

another right wing science denier

The sodomite is one of the greatest threats to white nations, maybe even more so than international jewry.

The rate at which our youth are welcoming and conducting sodomitic behaviour has increased astronomically year upon year over the past 2 decades.

The sodomite is the antithesis of life, love and longevity. They epitomise death, decay and destruction. We know this from the very beginning when they raped the angels in Genesis.

Have you ever noticed that in Western countries, the only group of people who are beyond reproach are sodomites and their enablers? They are the only group who you are never allowed to criticise, lest you risk your livelihood (job, social group, reputation). You can criticise blacks and muslims if you do it subtly, but any criticism of the sodomite is immediately met with brutal punishment, even by so-called conservatives.

The white man worships the sodomite above all else, while the sodomite has taken over society to the point where he is immune from all attacks.

Deep down the sodomite knows he is guilty and wicked, which is why he cannot deal with judgment in any form.

Sodomites bring back diseases that left this earth centuries ago, molest children, live a hedonistic lifestyle involving drugs, high amounts of casual sex and group sex.

When will whites wake up to this scourge?

>muh 70s surveys

Shut your cock sucking mouth you child molesting diseased freak. You're not worthy of life and your absence from reality would be a net benefit to everyone.

>bisexuality is it's own sexuality
It's called being desperate and horny.

I am also starting to believe that same-sex relationships are just two people having a play date, pretending to be a normal couple. Especially women. The concept of two women being a proper relationship is honestly quite laughable. It'd be borderline cute if they weren't fat beef goblins 9 times out of 10.

>Implying lefties aren't the science deniers.
If you go to any doc and say you're gender-fluid he will refer you to a therapist.

The percentage drop can be explained by the fact fags die of AIDS.

>gay men have slightly more successful marriages than even hets and lesbians are just shitting the bed

Really made m think

>implying homos shouldn't be sent to mental hospitals too
kys gay boy

Pretty much confirming what I already thought.
lol yeah, lesbians are just pretending. does this mean the 'she just needs a good dicking' meme real then? I just couldn't take a lesbian couple seriously.

>(((Study)))
Gonna need some sources. If true could be a good form of population control. Millions die of STDs and don't have children.

Edgy.

>implying social engineering with polls is new.
STOP WE KNOW

This pretty much. Trans freaks need mental help.
Have some yummy boys so you can decide which of the three you fal in :3

>Muh gay boogeyman
Please fags want to keep to their own partner, or have copious ammounts of gay sex. None of which involve you unless your also into getting your ass smashed.

>Doesn't give sources.
>Just sends screenshots of (((Journalism))).
Have the STDs impaired your mental abilities?

That's so fucking gay m8

ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/opinions-generation-zs-ambitions-and-priorities-differ-greatly-between-generations

b-b-but it doesn't-t-t affect you...

This is the mantra of the sodomite.

The funny thing is, if this was the case, then why do they try their hardest to shove it in our fucking faces all the time?

Gay characters in every TV show and movie, deliberate propaganda to make them look cool and trendy (this is why young people think sodomites are cool). Mardi Gras and Pride shows every fucking year in full display of the public, including kids. Codifying "homophobia" into speech laws meaning I get locked up if I say anything bad about them. Deliberately going around and finding Christian stores to kick up a fuss and subsequently filing lawsuits, destroying good people's lives for no reason.

All this and more, so yes, it definitely affects every individual and society to a great extent. It's time to remove this disease once and for all.

#2GendersSoFuckYou

I dont do any of this and neither does anyine know. Did you ever think its all just the keftist ziinist media pushing this shit?

Just made this as a request in other thread.

thoughts?

Nice. I like it.

Cant you guys just let others be what they like, they're not harming anyone. What are you guys, the butthole-police?