Tell me /pol what do you feel when you see this picture

Tell me /pol what do you feel when you see this picture.

is that chris evans?

It's a jewess mixing with a blackie? Who cares let them mix all they want.

FUCK BL*MPF
FUCK AM*RIKKKUNTS
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

did somoeone ship a yamulke and jew braids on to that dudes head

like I'm making the rightdecision beig baptised into the orthodox faith

leave tay alone,
shes /ourgirl/

Christianity doesn't forbids interracial marriages, you inbred imbecile.

Orthodox Church is pro race mixing, racist hick. In fact racism was condemn by the Orthodox (see phyletism heresy). Also you're converting to some Russian Oriental Cult because you saw a meme on pol. Americans are this retarded.

she knows how to suck

>Calling me Christian
>I never said I was Christian

sukcing the life out of that water bottle just like she sucks the life out of pop music

I agree with you, but some people can refute with "muh cherrypicking"

they deserve it.

I see bad photoshopping.

it's shopped because he hates jews

Yes, I know you only worship Trump like the retarded fat slob american you are.

>dont want to mix with niggers
>this means I'm inbred

k

A pastor who probably did his job in the pre marriage counseling.

>Calls me a fat slob for being American
>Hides his Location with a little Nazi stamp

Next time get some balls to show were your from before you talk shit about someone else you fat face faggot.

that hand-rubbing though

One of thousands upon thousands of storefront protestant sects.

Burn to Coal, Pay the Toll

confirmed, /ourgirl/. she actually happens to be white unlike most of the Americans on here.

revulsion at that horrendously fitting suit

i would expect nothing better out of some moron protestant. no dignity whatsoever

What motivate Jews to do this?

Its not like they are born pre-programmed with a political strategy in mind to destroy everything that is not them.

Nor do I believe adult Jews are 24/7 conscientious of what they are doing - and are somehow keeping their plans a secret among the millions of its members.

And the reason Jews are able to get away with doing this is because the conspiracy seems unbelievable.

I conclude its just a natural tendency for Jews to dilute everything around them, to "praise" not higher characteristics, but mankind basics instincts and feel comfortable doing it, which ultimately translating them to praising Subhuman Niggers, Women and the mentally weakest in society, throwing them all together in a melting pot where they all lack identity and the Jew somehow feels this is progress.

I just don't get Jews man. What is there fucking problem?

shame that a few Jews skew how dumbass preeteens view us on a Mongolian basket weaving board. I could give 2 shits but you faggots are impressionable af. and start to believe everything

>moron protestant

Anderson is indeed a subversive kike, but make sure you dont pull the cart before the horse papist

haha wew though

>some jew marrying a nigger