Just marathoned the first 6 episodes of this and literally nothing happened

just marathoned the first 6 episodes of this and literally nothing happened
is this anime good or just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHP_9heGEKo
youtube.com/watch?v=SJdERiK97Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=aWo72AHsamc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty good but it takes awhile to really start up. I'd say that it's more of a series that makes you feel for the mc than pay attention to the actual plot, though the plot is good imo

Judge it after you finish the whole thing.

There's 50 episodes you autist

Eureka 7 does a lot of this. Have a lot of nothing happening while namedropping the names of things that won't make sense or be relevant until halfway into the story.

It's pretty good. I kept watching because Holland beating the shit out of Renton kind of reminded me of Bright Noah slapping the shit out of Amuro in Gundam that one time. Also robots were cool.

Its really good

1 of 3 or so anime that really felt like I went on adventure by the end of it.

I only wish to recapture that feeling but I haven't been able to get it back. I must be growing up.

Same here, watched it at the start of my teenage renaissance and fell in love. It's a series that I don't want to watch til five years from now so it feels like I'm experiencing it for the first time again.

I just started rewatching it.

Dying at how they're all 'OH MY GOD YOU DID A SWITCHBACK CUT TURN YOU HAVE THE POWER'

Eureka 7 has 52 episodes, so start pacing out those episodes. By the time you get to the end you'll feel really fulfilled.

POST GODLIKE EUREKA 7 OSTS

I mean, it's all pretty damn good.

You could do the obvious
youtube.com/watch?v=RHP_9heGEKo

>first watched this when I was like 13
>now 22
>still a bit uneasy when I think about re-watching it because of all the secondhand embarrassment I might feel with the Renton and Holland drama

I mean I think I'd have a better perspective on Holland now than I did then, but I'm not 100% sure I'm out of the woods that they're in. Also the Orphans. Not looking forward to that either. Should I watch the dub like I did back then, or try the sub out?

Watched it last week, really enjoyed it

I have nothing but fond memories for the dub. I'd say go for it. Its one of the few dubs I would recommend before the sub's other than original FMA and panty&stocking.

I can still remember Eureka's voice baka

>literally nothing happened
Kill yourself, memer
"nothing happened" is nothing more than a retarded meme

i liked eureka 7 ao osts better

youtube.com/watch?v=SJdERiK97Z0

They are pretty good. Shame about the rest of it.

Also, Sakura sounds great when you take out the Amazing Grace bits. youtube.com/watch?v=aWo72AHsamc

Is gud
No meme

It's really good, but every time it comes up I'm thankful that I started at episode 12, THEN watched the first episodes with context for their shitty behavior.

Basically, at that point all you're getting is groundwork and the point hammered home that these freedom fighters are lazy self doubting losers who hate Renton for reasons.

I can't excuse the kids, though. Fuck them. The lesson they learn during the graffiti episode doesn't stick, and every appearance thereafter is shit. Thankfully, they are short and fairly rare until the end.

How can there be OSTs to an anime that doesn't exist?

>marathon
>6 episodes

What were the others?

Really needed a beach episode.

Single greatest moment of my life was learning that song on piano, which tells you two things.
1: My life sucks
2: this song fire af

this song is pretty great too

Yes. But it's 52 episodes with a serial plot.